Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Thai

    So I finally got back into Asian women with Nikkipink and I was just blown away with her level of enthusiasm and skill, gags and all! Do why'all have anyone similar in experience that would be a great recommendation?

  2. #24929

    Angelas

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ngelas.637863/#xfmgMedia.

    Has anyone here seen Angelas yet? Her one vouch was from another provider who said she discussed doing duos with her. She sounds like YMMV. She is possibly willing to do bb FS or Greek for extra amounts but typically doesn't offer it.

  3. #24928

    NikkiPink

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTrask  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with Madam Kitty recently, just wondering if there are any other Asian ladies who are very open minded? Thanks in advance for any suggestions! Peter.
    Also think she might do duo with her too.

  4. #24927

    Madam Kitty

    I had a nice visit with Madam Kitty recently, just wondering if there are any other Asian ladies who are very open minded? Thanks in advance for any suggestions! Peter.

  5. #24926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Check her latest ad. She has several hot looking pics.
    I don't see pics in any of her ads.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.2925593/

  6. #24925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting a reply LOL.

  7. #24924

    Thin black girl?

    Anyone have a lead on someone like this who is sporting a set of As or Bs tits? Thought I would ask please PM me if so have this fetish right now. Thanks in advance.

  8. #24923
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact information? Thanks.
    Sorry, I found it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-love.502364/

  9. #24922
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact information? Thanks.
    Put her link down below.

  10. #24921

    LaylaLove

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    She Belongs here. She doesn't like condoms. But beware this girl is like many other freaks. Flakey and will reach out for upfront sums of money because she needs to fix her car. As we all know, just looking for a quick fix for what ever drugs she is on.

    That said, as a onetime thing, very much worth it. I'm not for CIP, I prefer them to swallow. She likes it rough too. She put a belt around her neck wanting me to choke her.

    Have fun.
    What's her contact information? Thanks.

  11. #24920
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What pics? I only see her blurry avatar.
    Check her latest ad. She has several hot looking pics.

  12. #24919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    She's kind cute but based on close examination of her pics, her rates are where they should stay! Tops. But I agree with ya. Once the lover boys over there line her hallway with rose petals and love letters (over the top reviews) she'll be 600 hr No's= BB anything!
    What pics? I only see her blurry avatar.

  13. #24918

    Without A Doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Receptive to BB, but texted a long list of upgrade prices that had me feeling that negotiation would be exhausting and expensive.
    I predicted exactly this. It seems to be the new standard, set by the so-called providers of course. When will more clients demand a higher standard? Some of us do, including me. But the majority insist on robbing themselves through the old bait-and-switch.

  14. #24917

    Nickel and dime

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/
    Receptive to BB, but texted a long list of upgrade prices that had me feeling that negotiation would be exhausting and expensive.

  15. #24916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What's cheap? Was she into Greek? Look close to her pics.

    More info man!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape