Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25035

    NikkiPink

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTrask  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with Madam Kitty recently, just wondering if there are any other Asian ladies who are very open minded? Thanks in advance for any suggestions! Peter.
    Also think she might do duo with her too.

  2. #25034

    Madam Kitty

    I had a nice visit with Madam Kitty recently, just wondering if there are any other Asian ladies who are very open minded? Thanks in advance for any suggestions! Peter.

  3. #25033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Check her latest ad. She has several hot looking pics.
    I don't see pics in any of her ads.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.2925593/

  4. #25032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting a reply LOL.

  5. #25031

    Thin black girl?

    Anyone have a lead on someone like this who is sporting a set of As or Bs tits? Thought I would ask please PM me if so have this fetish right now. Thanks in advance.

  6. #25030
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact information? Thanks.
    Sorry, I found it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-love.502364/

  7. #25029
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact information? Thanks.
    Put her link down below.

  8. #25028

    LaylaLove

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    She Belongs here. She doesn't like condoms. But beware this girl is like many other freaks. Flakey and will reach out for upfront sums of money because she needs to fix her car. As we all know, just looking for a quick fix for what ever drugs she is on.

    That said, as a onetime thing, very much worth it. I'm not for CIP, I prefer them to swallow. She likes it rough too. She put a belt around her neck wanting me to choke her.

    Have fun.
    What's her contact information? Thanks.

  9. #25027
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What pics? I only see her blurry avatar.
    Check her latest ad. She has several hot looking pics.

  10. #25026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    She's kind cute but based on close examination of her pics, her rates are where they should stay! Tops. But I agree with ya. Once the lover boys over there line her hallway with rose petals and love letters (over the top reviews) she'll be 600 hr No's= BB anything!
    What pics? I only see her blurry avatar.

  11. #25025

    Without A Doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Receptive to BB, but texted a long list of upgrade prices that had me feeling that negotiation would be exhausting and expensive.
    I predicted exactly this. It seems to be the new standard, set by the so-called providers of course. When will more clients demand a higher standard? Some of us do, including me. But the majority insist on robbing themselves through the old bait-and-switch.

  12. #25024

    Nickel and dime

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/
    Receptive to BB, but texted a long list of upgrade prices that had me feeling that negotiation would be exhausting and expensive.

  13. #25023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What's cheap? Was she into Greek? Look close to her pics.

    More info man!

  14. #25022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Cheap Cum dump


  15. #25021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I've never had to use a condom fucking any of her holes before.
    Is she just a rob now? I think I will text her and see if she will go for a 300 half outcall with some booty fucking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape