Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 551 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8255
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7070
    Going to be over in Spokane / Idaho area next weekend. Their forums seem pretty dead.

    Anyone have any intel on the club on the Stateline? I was going to gamble between a strip club or a massage place. Any intel on either, DM me.

  2. #7069

    Not sound proof

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    If it was the right hand room, sorry. 😂.
    Imagine said she had the DJ turn the music up a bit last week because of the thumping from the room was louder than the bass in the club.

  3. #7068
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    If it was the right hand room, sorry.
    Not me. I cum fast.

  4. #7067
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!
    If it was the right hand room, sorry. 😂.

  5. #7066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Monse

    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!

  6. #7065
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
    Start low and work up. $120 HJ / BBBJCIM in LDA. $150 a few years back for 15 min in a room, on a slow day.

  7. #7064
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Pandora

    I go to Pandora. It very no busy.

    I pick Monse. She very good. She suck wang. Sit on wang. I cum fast.

    Hahaha. She very good.

  8. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
    If you want her jack hammering up and down on your dick for 10 minutes straight you will need to get a room. In the VIP area she has to come up for air and dance some.

    300 is typical for a qv in a room.

  9. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.
    She was still all safety with me.

  10. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.

  11. #7060
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday's Pandoras Crew: Ava, Allie, Diamond, Paisley, Luna, Naomi, Mandy, Jessica and a few others. Something for everyone. Felt like old times.
    ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.

  12. #7059

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
    I swear the woman must have the most developed neck muscles from all those work outs she puts in.

  13. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.

  14. #7057

    Deja Vu. Lake Forest Park

    Surprised to see this place with several cars in the parking lot early Friday afternoon. Maybe the alcohol sales is drawing people in?

  15. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Posted about 10 times in the past about Rick's nobody else posts any useful info on this club latest hottie there is Jay bikini barista works Fridays take her to the VIP she will grind the fuck out you until you cum sucking on those perfect tiitties light fingering on that wet pussy too. Been trying to turn her to the dark side no success yet.

    https://www.instagram.com/jay.thakillaa
    Great review. I've seen her at the stand and her body is bangin. Great work and thanks for the information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape