Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 553 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7086

    Snow at Sugars

    New girl at Sugars. She used to work at Pandoras. Her VIP FS is 500 but she can be talked down. Some enthusiasts sounds from her but if she's in a bad mood it's a starfish.

  2. #7085
    Going to be over in Spokane / Idaho area next weekend. Their forums seem pretty dead.

    Anyone have any intel on the club on the Stateline? I was going to gamble between a strip club or a massage place. Any intel on either, DM me.

  3. #7084

    Not sound proof

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    If it was the right hand room, sorry. 😂.
    Imagine said she had the DJ turn the music up a bit last week because of the thumping from the room was louder than the bass in the club.

  4. #7083
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    If it was the right hand room, sorry.
    Not me. I cum fast.

  5. #7082
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!
    If it was the right hand room, sorry. 😂.

  6. #7081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Monse

    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!

  7. #7080
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
    Start low and work up. $120 HJ / BBBJCIM in LDA. $150 a few years back for 15 min in a room, on a slow day.

  8. #7079
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pandora

    I go to Pandora. It very no busy.

    I pick Monse. She very good. She suck wang. Sit on wang. I cum fast.

    Hahaha. She very good.

  9. #7078
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.
    If you want her jack hammering up and down on your dick for 10 minutes straight you will need to get a room. In the VIP area she has to come up for air and dance some.

    300 is typical for a qv in a room.

  10. #7077
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.
    She was still all safety with me.

  11. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
    What's the damage for this with her? I've heard people say 3 bills for BBFS, but I'm gettin' older and a BJ's just more reliable these days, LOL.

  12. #7075
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday's Pandoras Crew: Ava, Allie, Diamond, Paisley, Luna, Naomi, Mandy, Jessica and a few others. Something for everyone. Felt like old times.
    ATF Morgan has resurfaced & back to her dirty deeds at Pans.

  13. #7074

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.
    I swear the woman must have the most developed neck muscles from all those work outs she puts in.

  14. #7073
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    I did this with Monse after the Seahawks game. Intense BBBJCIM. She Jack hammered her head up and down for about 10 minutes until I blasted in her mouth. Non stop.

  15. #7072

    Deja Vu. Lake Forest Park

    Surprised to see this place with several cars in the parking lot early Friday afternoon. Maybe the alcohol sales is drawing people in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape