Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 61406
-
10-25-24 10:09 #57026Regular Member

Posts: 6Kate
LOL I had her on Facebook, she randomly hit me up wanting to chill LOL. I stay in Nc LOL LOL screwed her bare. LOL didn't know she was a walker.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 05:57 #57025Senior Member

Posts: 445Hmmm
Lets see! You have 211 posts that added up to zilch, so with all these supposedly pickups you made all your questions should have been answered. So next tome you make a pickup ask her these questions and she will tell you the answers.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
Apache Out, Be Safe.
-
10-24-24 14:51 #57024Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kate
Cruising thru the W / w last evening and saw a familiar face but wasn't sure who it was so I doubled back and it was Kate. I've experienced her a while back but she has gained some weight (which looks good), so I decided to take the plunge. Service was satisfactory with no issues, and I would repeat in a pinch, but I have a few in reserve so I'm not usually pressed for company. But it was good to see her. She was posted on Payson & Ashton and when we finished the "deed"; I drove her back to her car. She mentioned that she has been out of the "game" for a minute but she needed some $$ and that's why she was out. Peace.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 14:34 #57023I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Why. Why though
How do you pick a SW correctly? What are some of the first signs that she is a bad SW?
How do you avoid, if possible, the SWs that have recently been active?
Can someone explain why are the SW's giving out any phone numbers?
-
10-23-24 17:53 #57022Senior Member

Posts: 201Vicky
You're absolutely right, she's really thick and healthy she even got all of her teeth fixed. She's doing well and doing everything she can to stay away from the life. I wish her well.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 21:58 #57021Senior Member

Posts: 166Vicky
Hey, just an update. I keep in contact with Vicky. She did go to rehab and been doing great. As much as I would love time again. I'm more happy she go away from this life. She has gotten thick and healthy. Good healthy.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 19:42 #57020Senior Member

Posts: 1370Vicky vs. Valerie
Mojo, I was thinking the same thing. I myself confuse the names Linda and Lisa sometimes.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
That's why I asked how she looks; the last time I say Vicky she mentioned rehab. So I'm sure BigCoolie got them mixed-up, because Vicky is a "brick house" when she's healthy. Peace.
-
10-22-24 17:26 #57019Senior Member

Posts: 133Hmmm
Sounds more like Valerie. Wish Vicky would show up. Total freak.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 22:27 #57018Senior Member

Posts: 547Same Vicky
Same thick glasses and small frame. I didn't see any significant marks and damage.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 20:24 #57017Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Vicky
If anyone gets a line on her, please hook a brother up on the digits. She is the best BBBJ out there in my opinion.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 17:02 #57016Senior Member

Posts: 1370Vickie
Coolie, what is Vicky looking like these days?
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 07:55 #57015Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Hailey
Did she and her sister stay in WV or come back to MD.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 00:13 #57014Senior Member

Posts: 277Tink
She and her BF moved back into town. She went right back to her old habits and he threw her out.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 22:48 #57013Senior Member

Posts: 547Vicky
I ran into Vicky before sunset on Ashton. I wish that I had more time to take her to a room, but I only had enough time to pass to meet a deadline. She gave me a test, and I excepted her afterwards. I wished more girls did that LOL.
-
10-20-24 21:04 #57012Senior Member

Posts: 1322Bp
Saw a very pretty Nubian sister by the church on 4th. Waved at me twice but didn't have time to mobile. Was wearing sweats and blue bandana. Anyone try her out?












Reply With Quote




