Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 61380
-
10-21-24 07:55 #57015Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Hailey
Did she and her sister stay in WV or come back to MD.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 00:13 #57014Senior Member

Posts: 277Tink
She and her BF moved back into town. She went right back to her old habits and he threw her out.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 22:48 #57013Senior Member

Posts: 545Vicky
I ran into Vicky before sunset on Ashton. I wish that I had more time to take her to a room, but I only had enough time to pass to meet a deadline. She gave me a test, and I excepted her afterwards. I wished more girls did that LOL.
-
10-20-24 21:04 #57012Senior Member

Posts: 1318Bp
Saw a very pretty Nubian sister by the church on 4th. Waved at me twice but didn't have time to mobile. Was wearing sweats and blue bandana. Anyone try her out?
-
10-20-24 19:25 #57011Regular Member

Posts: 24Loops
Not much on the loops anymore. I have been finding them everywhere but the loops. I used to stalk the dope holes. I would find all the new talent waiting in line at the drug store.
Went by the SA and nothing. The little hooker hut bus stop is gone and so is the SA. That used to be a nice stop between BP and WW. I found a few gems back there back in the day.
I do not know what's going on in MP. It seems like every SW there has a BF / Handler.
TB35.
-
10-20-24 18:06 #57010Senior Member

Posts: 977TTT for 20 yo Hailey at the time on Potapsco Ave
Reminiscing the old days when asses were phat on every loop.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]
My recent report on her was from my experiences with her 10 years ago. Thats crazy she still around and still using. Only thing I can do is just reminisce. I have a video in my old phone I have never deleted.
-
10-20-24 17:58 #57009Senior Member

Posts: 1318Careful.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
I got thrown in the 6-month sin bin for telling it like it is. Very few worth the time.
-
10-20-24 13:33 #57008Senior Member

Posts: 565Tink
Saw her at the triangle last night trying to get a date.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 01:37 #57007Senior Member

Posts: 508Hailey
She was in a program and was seeing me regularly during that time. Probably close to two years ago. She didn't stay clean and was getting less attractive quickly. Hair falling out, teeth gone, scars and sores,. It made me rethink my life a bit. Lost touch with her.
Originally Posted by CarlosMinor
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 14:59 #57006I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Oh yeah
I found one she did stuff with her mouth wouldn't relax enough but that's not realistic she did good did 3 women that weekend.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 14:06 #57005Senior Member

Posts: 442Thanks For
Well there's a bunch of words that said "Nothing".
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
Apache Out.
-
10-18-24 20:51 #57004Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tink
I could have sworn I saw Tink last night on Pulaski & Ramsey last night. I didn't stop because she was with a bunch of hoodlums.
I'm almost certain it was her, for her fans. Peace.
-
10-18-24 15:19 #57003Senior Member

Posts: 1126Hailey w / the meaty kitten
I do remember this one. Use to be my go to. I took her and her sister to WV and dropped them off years ago. She said she was getting out the game. Wish I could get in touch with her now. She is missed.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 14:21 #57002I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Saturday ish report
Hello everyone,
Last Saturday was the driest Saturday ever. I didn't go at the time I would normally go because I found faster results at a certain time of day. You got to drive to see or read to make adjustments; fast results mean you get in the area, and within 10 minutes, you find a spot to enjoy your time with a woman or three.
This was not the case this time; there was nothing out. I knew if I stayed longer, I would find more, but I did not.
I have noticed that it's not the best method to spot women dressed unusually walking around, as they can be assumed to be male at a quick glance. However, they are actual females at times, sitting or walking. The ones that are ready for the scoop usually remove their jacket hoods; most times, you could assume they have smaller chest sizes.
It was dry—nothing was out beside a few women wearing their jacket hoods.
I'm not sure if there were any women out on Sunday before 11 PM. If I remember correctly, the fun started between 8 PM - 10 PM. That sweet spot is definitely during the weekdays, as if it was planned out or just common sense.
-
10-18-24 09:14 #57001Senior Member

Posts: 146Friday October 18 2024
I went to Wilkens, nothing my like, nothing but homeless and dirty girls.
For those that like Kiara, she was there, she wasn't being pick up, I guess because of her hoodie covering her face. She looked at me and wave. But I passed, I saw want by circle, scars on her face was waving. But pass.
Washington Blvd, dead.
Brooklyn the same. Well except for this big fat white girl waving on Pontiac and 5 .
Besides that. Nothing.
Heaven. I saw 2 . One looked early 20 , cute but with dirty clothes. But an old guy got to her. Well I'm heading home.
Good luck guys.









Reply With Quote




