Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 61408
-
10-23-24 17:53 #57058Senior Member

Posts: 201Vicky
You're absolutely right, she's really thick and healthy she even got all of her teeth fixed. She's doing well and doing everything she can to stay away from the life. I wish her well.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 21:58 #57057Senior Member

Posts: 165Vicky
Hey, just an update. I keep in contact with Vicky. She did go to rehab and been doing great. As much as I would love time again. I'm more happy she go away from this life. She has gotten thick and healthy. Good healthy.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 19:42 #57056Senior Member

Posts: 1369Vicky vs. Valerie
Mojo, I was thinking the same thing. I myself confuse the names Linda and Lisa sometimes.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
That's why I asked how she looks; the last time I say Vicky she mentioned rehab. So I'm sure BigCoolie got them mixed-up, because Vicky is a "brick house" when she's healthy. Peace.
-
10-22-24 17:26 #57055Senior Member

Posts: 133Hmmm
Sounds more like Valerie. Wish Vicky would show up. Total freak.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 22:27 #57054Senior Member

Posts: 545Same Vicky
Same thick glasses and small frame. I didn't see any significant marks and damage.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 20:24 #57053Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Vicky
If anyone gets a line on her, please hook a brother up on the digits. She is the best BBBJ out there in my opinion.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 17:02 #57052Senior Member

Posts: 1369Vickie
Coolie, what is Vicky looking like these days?
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 07:55 #57051Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Hailey
Did she and her sister stay in WV or come back to MD.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 00:13 #57050Senior Member

Posts: 277Tink
She and her BF moved back into town. She went right back to her old habits and he threw her out.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 22:48 #57049Senior Member

Posts: 545Vicky
I ran into Vicky before sunset on Ashton. I wish that I had more time to take her to a room, but I only had enough time to pass to meet a deadline. She gave me a test, and I excepted her afterwards. I wished more girls did that LOL.
-
10-20-24 21:04 #57048Senior Member

Posts: 1318Bp
Saw a very pretty Nubian sister by the church on 4th. Waved at me twice but didn't have time to mobile. Was wearing sweats and blue bandana. Anyone try her out?
-
10-20-24 19:25 #57047Regular Member

Posts: 24Loops
Not much on the loops anymore. I have been finding them everywhere but the loops. I used to stalk the dope holes. I would find all the new talent waiting in line at the drug store.
Went by the SA and nothing. The little hooker hut bus stop is gone and so is the SA. That used to be a nice stop between BP and WW. I found a few gems back there back in the day.
I do not know what's going on in MP. It seems like every SW there has a BF / Handler.
TB35.
-
10-20-24 18:06 #57046Senior Member

Posts: 977TTT for 20 yo Hailey at the time on Potapsco Ave
Reminiscing the old days when asses were phat on every loop.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]
My recent report on her was from my experiences with her 10 years ago. Thats crazy she still around and still using. Only thing I can do is just reminisce. I have a video in my old phone I have never deleted.
-
10-20-24 17:58 #57045Senior Member

Posts: 1318Careful.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
I got thrown in the 6-month sin bin for telling it like it is. Very few worth the time.
-
10-20-24 13:33 #57044Senior Member

Posts: 565Tink
Saw her at the triangle last night trying to get a date.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





