Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57061

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw  [View Original Post]
    How do you pick a SW correctly? What are some of the first signs that she is a bad SW?

    How do you avoid, if possible, the SWs that have recently been active?

    Can someone explain why are the SW's giving out any phone numbers?
    Lets see! You have 211 posts that added up to zilch, so with all these supposedly pickups you made all your questions should have been answered. So next tome you make a pickup ask her these questions and she will tell you the answers.

    Apache Out, Be Safe.

  2. #57060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Bolo, I'm pretty sure your talking about "Kate". Looks are good but performance isn't great. She's can get the job done but I've been passing on her since last year sometime; but as you already know, YMMV. She counts on her looks to try and up-sale, but that's only my experience with her.

    Below is the Kate I'm speaking of:
    Cruising thru the W / w last evening and saw a familiar face but wasn't sure who it was so I doubled back and it was Kate. I've experienced her a while back but she has gained some weight (which looks good), so I decided to take the plunge. Service was satisfactory with no issues, and I would repeat in a pinch, but I have a few in reserve so I'm not usually pressed for company. But it was good to see her. She was posted on Payson & Ashton and when we finished the "deed"; I drove her back to her car. She mentioned that she has been out of the "game" for a minute but she needed some $$ and that's why she was out. Peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3499.png‎  

  3. #57059
    I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 329

    Why. Why though

    How do you pick a SW correctly? What are some of the first signs that she is a bad SW?

    How do you avoid, if possible, the SWs that have recently been active?

    Can someone explain why are the SW's giving out any phone numbers?

  4. #57058

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    Hey, just an update. I keep in contact with Vicky. She did go to rehab and been doing great. As much as I would love time again. I'm more happy she go away from this life. She has gotten thick and healthy. Good healthy.
    You're absolutely right, she's really thick and healthy she even got all of her teeth fixed. She's doing well and doing everything she can to stay away from the life. I wish her well.

  5. #57057

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Mojo, I was thinking the same thing. I myself confuse the names Linda and Lisa sometimes.

    That's why I asked how she looks; the last time I say Vicky she mentioned rehab. So I'm sure BigCoolie got them mixed-up, because Vicky is a "brick house" when she's healthy. Peace.
    Hey, just an update. I keep in contact with Vicky. She did go to rehab and been doing great. As much as I would love time again. I'm more happy she go away from this life. She has gotten thick and healthy. Good healthy.

  6. #57056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Vicky vs. Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    Sounds more like Valerie. Wish Vicky would show up. Total freak.
    Mojo, I was thinking the same thing. I myself confuse the names Linda and Lisa sometimes.

    That's why I asked how she looks; the last time I say Vicky she mentioned rehab. So I'm sure BigCoolie got them mixed-up, because Vicky is a "brick house" when she's healthy. Peace.

  7. #57055

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Same thick glasses and small frame. I didn't see any significant marks and damage.
    Sounds more like Valerie. Wish Vicky would show up. Total freak.

  8. #57054

    Same Vicky

    Same thick glasses and small frame. I didn't see any significant marks and damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Coolie, what is Vicky looking like these days?

  9. #57053

    Re: Vicky

    If anyone gets a line on her, please hook a brother up on the digits. She is the best BBBJ out there in my opinion.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Coolie, what is Vicky looking like these days?

  10. #57052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Vicky before sunset on Ashton. I wish that I had more time to take her to a room, but I only had enough time to pass to meet a deadline. She gave me a test, and I excepted her afterwards. I wished more girls did that LOL.
    Coolie, what is Vicky looking like these days?

  11. #57051

    Re: Hailey

    Did she and her sister stay in WV or come back to MD.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    She was in a program and was seeing me regularly during that time. Probably close to two years ago. She didn't stay clean and was getting less attractive quickly. Hair falling out, teeth gone, scars and sores,. It made me rethink my life a bit. Lost touch with her.

  12. #57050

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at the triangle last night trying to get a date.
    She and her BF moved back into town. She went right back to her old habits and he threw her out.

  13. #57049

    Vicky

    I ran into Vicky before sunset on Ashton. I wish that I had more time to take her to a room, but I only had enough time to pass to meet a deadline. She gave me a test, and I excepted her afterwards. I wished more girls did that LOL.

  14. #57048

    Bp

    Saw a very pretty Nubian sister by the church on 4th. Waved at me twice but didn't have time to mobile. Was wearing sweats and blue bandana. Anyone try her out?

  15. #57047

    Loops

    Not much on the loops anymore. I have been finding them everywhere but the loops. I used to stalk the dope holes. I would find all the new talent waiting in line at the drug store.

    Went by the SA and nothing. The little hooker hut bus stop is gone and so is the SA. That used to be a nice stop between BP and WW. I found a few gems back there back in the day.

    I do not know what's going on in MP. It seems like every SW there has a BF / Handler.

    TB35.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape