Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Lisa by the circle

    Met a brunette lisa by the circle gave good head but spoke way too much by the circle. It 0. 2 for brains. She has no phone, about 45 years old.

  2. #57028

    Allie

    Been trying to find Allie. She used to walk, not sure if she does anymore. Anyone got any info? I get the feeling she's incarcerated or dead cause her habit only got worse, but damn she was a looker with those bolt ons!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/175274604

  3. #57027
    I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 329

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Lets see! You have 211 posts that added up to zilch, so with all these supposedly pickups you made all your questions should have been answered. So next tome you make a pickup ask her these questions and she will tell you the answers.

    Apache Out, Be Safe.
    Nah nnn nah they taking advantage you got give up too much they going actually lie nah I'm done for the year doing scoops nah nah nah the answer is clear that's it.

  4. #57026

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Cruising thru the W / w last evening and saw a familiar face but wasn't sure who it was so I doubled back and it was Kate. I've experienced her a while back but she has gained some weight (which looks good), so I decided to take the plunge. Service was satisfactory with no issues, and I would repeat in a pinch, but I have a few in reserve so I'm not usually pressed for company. But it was good to see her. She was posted on Payson & Ashton and when we finished the "deed"; I drove her back to her car. She mentioned that she has been out of the "game" for a minute but she needed some $$ and that's why she was out. Peace.
    LOL I had her on Facebook, she randomly hit me up wanting to chill LOL. I stay in Nc LOL LOL screwed her bare. LOL didn't know she was a walker.

  5. #57025

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw  [View Original Post]
    How do you pick a SW correctly? What are some of the first signs that she is a bad SW?

    How do you avoid, if possible, the SWs that have recently been active?

    Can someone explain why are the SW's giving out any phone numbers?
    Lets see! You have 211 posts that added up to zilch, so with all these supposedly pickups you made all your questions should have been answered. So next tome you make a pickup ask her these questions and she will tell you the answers.

    Apache Out, Be Safe.

  6. #57024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Bolo, I'm pretty sure your talking about "Kate". Looks are good but performance isn't great. She's can get the job done but I've been passing on her since last year sometime; but as you already know, YMMV. She counts on her looks to try and up-sale, but that's only my experience with her.

    Below is the Kate I'm speaking of:
    Cruising thru the W / w last evening and saw a familiar face but wasn't sure who it was so I doubled back and it was Kate. I've experienced her a while back but she has gained some weight (which looks good), so I decided to take the plunge. Service was satisfactory with no issues, and I would repeat in a pinch, but I have a few in reserve so I'm not usually pressed for company. But it was good to see her. She was posted on Payson & Ashton and when we finished the "deed"; I drove her back to her car. She mentioned that she has been out of the "game" for a minute but she needed some $$ and that's why she was out. Peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3499.png‎  

  7. #57023
    I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 329

    Why. Why though

    How do you pick a SW correctly? What are some of the first signs that she is a bad SW?

    How do you avoid, if possible, the SWs that have recently been active?

    Can someone explain why are the SW's giving out any phone numbers?

  8. #57022

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    Hey, just an update. I keep in contact with Vicky. She did go to rehab and been doing great. As much as I would love time again. I'm more happy she go away from this life. She has gotten thick and healthy. Good healthy.
    You're absolutely right, she's really thick and healthy she even got all of her teeth fixed. She's doing well and doing everything she can to stay away from the life. I wish her well.

  9. #57021

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Mojo, I was thinking the same thing. I myself confuse the names Linda and Lisa sometimes.

    That's why I asked how she looks; the last time I say Vicky she mentioned rehab. So I'm sure BigCoolie got them mixed-up, because Vicky is a "brick house" when she's healthy. Peace.
    Hey, just an update. I keep in contact with Vicky. She did go to rehab and been doing great. As much as I would love time again. I'm more happy she go away from this life. She has gotten thick and healthy. Good healthy.

  10. #57020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Vicky vs. Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    Sounds more like Valerie. Wish Vicky would show up. Total freak.
    Mojo, I was thinking the same thing. I myself confuse the names Linda and Lisa sometimes.

    That's why I asked how she looks; the last time I say Vicky she mentioned rehab. So I'm sure BigCoolie got them mixed-up, because Vicky is a "brick house" when she's healthy. Peace.

  11. #57019

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Same thick glasses and small frame. I didn't see any significant marks and damage.
    Sounds more like Valerie. Wish Vicky would show up. Total freak.

  12. #57018

    Same Vicky

    Same thick glasses and small frame. I didn't see any significant marks and damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Coolie, what is Vicky looking like these days?

  13. #57017

    Re: Vicky

    If anyone gets a line on her, please hook a brother up on the digits. She is the best BBBJ out there in my opinion.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Coolie, what is Vicky looking like these days?

  14. #57016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Vicky before sunset on Ashton. I wish that I had more time to take her to a room, but I only had enough time to pass to meet a deadline. She gave me a test, and I excepted her afterwards. I wished more girls did that LOL.
    Coolie, what is Vicky looking like these days?

  15. #57015

    Re: Hailey

    Did she and her sister stay in WV or come back to MD.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    She was in a program and was seeing me regularly during that time. Probably close to two years ago. She didn't stay clean and was getting less attractive quickly. Hair falling out, teeth gone, scars and sores,. It made me rethink my life a bit. Lost touch with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape