Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24885

    Most of them are pimped

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Someone said a while back that she's pimped, is this true?

    God damn I love the thin look.
    They will never admit it, but most of these girls here are pimped. One way or another. Don't let that stop you otherwise you might as well stop the hobby.

  2. #24884

    A la carte BS

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    Am I off on this but seems like 2+ years ago, girls were way more open minded than they are today. Now, they all are up charging like crazy even for BBBJ and CIM. Any Safety girls are charging 500+ hr!

    I just picked this hobby up not long ago, late to the frickin party and missed out on filling some quality girls up without having to go broke in the process.

    Appreciate this thread, saves a lot of time! Keep filling them up gents!
    I continue to talk to a number of ladies who are a la carte. I really hate that shit. Maybe this should go in rants and raves but I won't be on my high-horse long. Talk to a couple of ladies on the other site and they both listed VIP. I inquired about VIP vs their regular rates. One said regular is BBBJ, VIP is deep throat. WTF? Stop playing games; if you're going to suck dick, suck it. Don't nickel and dime the process.

    The other said VIP includes a lap dance and / or strip tease and DATY / DATO. No thank you. I'm not paying you extra to postpone the fun part and sure am not paying extra to go down on you.

    Rant over. I'm keeping a close eye on quality these days because like some major companies, you are getting a lot less for more money.

  3. #24883
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Same I filled her up many times when she was on SA and new! Now everyone and their brother has filled up this pussy she had never seen a condom in her life LOL.
    Someone said a while back that she's pimped, is this true?

    God damn I love the thin look.

  4. #24882

    Came into the game late. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Same I filled her up many times when she was on SA and new! Now everyone and their brother has filled up this pussy she had never seen a condom in her life LOL.
    Am I off on this but seems like 2+ years ago, girls were way more open minded than they are today. Now, they all are up charging like crazy even for BBBJ and CIM. Any Safety girls are charging 500+ hr!

    I just picked this hobby up not long ago, late to the frickin party and missed out on filling some quality girls up without having to go broke in the process.

    Appreciate this thread, saves a lot of time! Keep filling them up gents!

  5. #24881

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    Because her previous handle was Elegantemma. She was known for bb and little cump dumpster. I got it all the time with the all rates, not worth the new ones.
    Same I filled her up many times when she was on SA and new! Now everyone and their brother has filled up this pussy she had never seen a condom in her life LOL.

  6. #24880

    Previous handle

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I have Emmababyy tagged as BBFS provider. Any info on her and her "extras and special requests available"?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/
    Because her previous handle was Elegantemma. She was known for bb and little cump dumpster. I got it all the time with the all rates, not worth the new ones.

  7. #24879

    Wrong girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am honestly shocked and stunned by this 100% fabricated allegation.

    That is all I will say.
    It was Kathleen Rivera Rose not Naomi.

  8. #24878

    100% false report

    Quote Originally Posted by Petey23  [View Original Post]
    IIRC he did something similar to Naomi as well.
    I am honestly shocked and stunned by this 100% fabricated allegation.

    That is all I will say.

  9. #24877

    Riley Bare greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    She Duos with Riley Star so same upcharge rates though she wouldn't let go back door while Riley prefers me in her backdoor.
    Does Riley take it bare in the ass now? I seem to remember her wanting condoms for greek back in the day?

  10. #24876
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    That pour lady looks malnourished.
    She's not in my database.

  11. #24875
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    That pour lady looks malnourished.
    Oh I'd gladly feed her ropes. I love that thin little body I would just be afraid of breaking her.

    Rates are a little steep though. Still tempted.

    She was running a Tryst add a few weeks ago and she had a cute face.

  12. #24874

    Feed her

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I have Emmababyy tagged as BBFS provider. Any info on her and her "extras and special requests available"?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/
    That pour lady looks malnourished.

  13. #24873

    Emmababyy

    Somehow I have Emmababyy tagged as BBFS provider. Any info on her and her "extras and special requests available"?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/

  14. #24872
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    I saw sapphire stone a few years ago, pre-breast reduction. Cfs for me.

    She was pretty attractive back then. Not thin but not fat. She looks about 50 to 60 lb heavier now. I'm pretty sure those pics are accurate though. I give her a lot of respect for posting up to date pics.
    Good point. Most of these Ho's will catfish with old pics. I see some with pics 5-6 years old. Must be a market. Man 50 pounds is a lot of weight on a woman. If I gained 50 pounds I'd be on the Seahawks.

  15. #24871

    Other violent act

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you pissed her off (or her BF) pretty bad! Now the BPD Vice is going to give you a spank!
    IIRC he did something similar to Naomi as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape