Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24975

    Sapphire stone

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Miss Stone been hitting the Ho-chino-latte-frapps! Haha.

    Bubbles is reported a BB slam dunk but is her Incall her moms place or something. Hmmmmm.? Nah!
    I saw sapphire stone a few years ago, pre-breast reduction. Cfs for me.

    She was pretty attractive back then. Not thin but not fat. She looks about 50 to 60 lb heavier now. I'm pretty sure those pics are accurate though. I give her a lot of respect for posting up to date pics.

  2. #24974
    Miss Stone been hitting the Ho-chino-latte-frapps! Haha.

    Bubbles is reported a BB slam dunk but is her Incall her moms place or something. Hmmmmm.? Nah!

  3. #24973

    VIP is Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see her but 600 for BBFS is steep when you have the k agencies that are more selective on who can get in.
    She hates condoms, her base rate is BBFS. 300 for a HH. Her pussy is incredible, puffy and tight. Busted all over her body and face, then slid it back in until I came again in her. Then she wanted to throat me the rest of the hour. Damn I should call her.

  4. #24972
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Vet anyone big time there is an ongoing sting there.
    Say more about that?

  5. #24971
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She Duos with Riley Star so same upcharge rates though she wouldn't let go back door while Riley prefers me in her backdoor.

  6. #24970

    Be careful of Kent

    Vet anyone big time there is an ongoing sting there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    This is not her. Agree on the amazing ass.

  7. #24969
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Moxxiemay is confirmed.

    She is expensive tho.

    Checked that one off the list.
    Do you mean MoxxieMae?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-noon.2915031/

  8. #24968

    Being pimped

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    OK! Had no idea this would all blow up but I suppose I should have known better!

    No. I am not her boyfriend. Far from it. She has ghosted me as well as everyone else. I have been in personal (I. E. Not hobby) contact with her for years and knew she has posted years ago as Luscious Rhianna. That said I had no idea she was actually posting as Adriana recently. Had never seen her post as that and she never said she had. She is not in the normal place I always look, but rather in the LMA section. I shared her number in the non pro section with a few guys, but stopped sharing when I got feedback she was unresponsive.

    I honestly never knew her to actually have a boyfriend, aside from some elusive "ex fiance" who she always claims is very jealous and stalking her. I kind of always assumed he was a phantom guy that she invented just to fend off guys like me. So maybe he IS real, and maybe this is someone different entirely.

    I stand by the notion that she can be a sweet girl but I am thinking she has an addiction of SOME sort, as flaky as she is.

    But she is a sexual dynamo, and now that I know she is fucking on TNA I wonder if I should get checked. I did her bare a few weeks ago and so far my dick is still intact.

    Sorry to everyone for creating this giant nuisance! Feel free to DM if you have questions about her.
    Yep this is being pimped by the provider LOL. You had no idea she had other ads or another name LOL. And she became unresponsive cause imagine all the people that hit her up from here and her normal hits from ads. Her phone was non stop for a bit with people asking or wanting. It's Nina bubble so over again with people rushing to her off course she not answering LOL.

  9. #24967
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasus425  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any recommendation for a pawg, around average weight. Doesn't necessarily have to do BBFS, but just GFE is fine.
    Angelic Ava on TNA. Probably one of the only TNA girls I actually liked as a person tbh.

  10. #24966
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a couple nights ago:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ttle/176688196

    She happened to be in my neck o' the woods near downtown Everett. She was really close, within blocks of my apartment so I met her at QFC off Broadway. She could only do car visit or outcall and I wasn't too sure about bringing her back to the spot so luckily it was later in the night, plenty of dark parking lots to try and get a nut out. She was running a deal for $70 BBBJ. She agreed to swallow if it didn't taste bad.

    We found a spot and she got right to work. Good technique, could get me there any normal day but today wasn't that day and she did her due diligence before complaining rightfully so so I convinced her to let me slide in. She requires a rubber in her ad and was adamant with using one. I told her I'm clean and can show papers and the fact that she is adamant about using one makes me feel even more comfortable. Shmoozed her another minute and she let me slide in bare while halfway jokingly saying "If I catch anything, I swear. I will kill you!

    Slid in and it felt good. The pussy felt good; folding up in a car is for the birds and I start cumming. I shit you not, I'm 3 ropes in and she says "Don't cum in me though!" Uhhh. We both actually get a good laugh at her terrible timing. We clean up and I drop her back off to her car and we go our separate ways.

    She was fun, clean, good technique (not the best head I've had), good pussy. BBFS is definitely YMMV. I would repeat in a pinch. She obviously uses filters and looks older in person but still decent.

    Have at her if interested. If not, well, get out there or keep watching the board.

    So-Crates.
    Saw this one again on Saturday. Was a slam dunk BBFS CIP and filled her deep without opposition. She even got into it and pulled me in closer by my ass cheeks. This time it was at her shitty motel. Probably last time seeing her though. She was decently put together but showing signs she might be on harder stuff. Don't want to risk it.

    Have at her and have fun fellas.

    So-Crates.

  11. #24965
    I texted her recently just to see if she was GFE and told me she was a safety girl.

  12. #24964

    Moxxiemay

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Moxxiemay is confirmed.

    She is expensive tho.

    Checked that one off the list.
    How much extra? Bring it up in person or via text?

  13. #24963
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    What we all want to know who is Brianna and can we get her number also so we can bareback her LOL.
    I saw her years ago off TNA she was upsell upsell upsell. Never repeated.

  14. #24962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Moxxiemay

    Moxxiemay is confirmed.

    She is expensive tho.

    Checked that one off the list.

  15. #24961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Can't be this one, she is way too hot. Even I would commute to Kent for that ass! https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...night.2913656/
    Her about me is no bb anything, but we all know. Not always the truth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape