Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 27800
-
10-20-24 22:35 #24875Senior Member

Posts: 271Oh I'd gladly feed her ropes. I love that thin little body I would just be afraid of breaking her.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
Rates are a little steep though. Still tempted.
She was running a Tryst add a few weeks ago and she had a cute face.
-
10-20-24 21:45 #24874Senior Member

Posts: 274Feed her
That pour lady looks malnourished.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 20:08 #24873Senior Member

Posts: 267Emmababyy
Somehow I have Emmababyy tagged as BBFS provider. Any info on her and her "extras and special requests available"?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/
-
10-20-24 12:51 #24872Senior Member

Posts: 2334Good point. Most of these Ho's will catfish with old pics. I see some with pics 5-6 years old. Must be a market. Man 50 pounds is a lot of weight on a woman. If I gained 50 pounds I'd be on the Seahawks.
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 08:04 #24871Senior Member

Posts: 87Other violent act
IIRC he did something similar to Naomi as well.
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 02:11 #24870Senior Member

Posts: 111Whoa that's pretty crazy. BriannaBoy's story doesn't sound very credible to me. Sad.
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 00:45 #24869Senior Member

Posts: 92Seems like you pissed her off (or her BF) pretty bad! Now the BPD Vice is going to give you a spank!
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 01:10 #24868Senior Member

Posts: 102Sapphire stone
I saw sapphire stone a few years ago, pre-breast reduction. Cfs for me.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
She was pretty attractive back then. Not thin but not fat. She looks about 50 to 60 lb heavier now. I'm pretty sure those pics are accurate though. I give her a lot of respect for posting up to date pics.
-
10-18-24 15:57 #24867Senior Member

Posts: 2334Miss Stone been hitting the Ho-chino-latte-frapps! Haha.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
Bubbles is reported a BB slam dunk but is her Incall her moms place or something. Hmmmmm.? Nah!
-
10-18-24 08:23 #24866Senior Member

Posts: 34VIP is Greek
She hates condoms, her base rate is BBFS. 300 for a HH. Her pussy is incredible, puffy and tight. Busted all over her body and face, then slid it back in until I came again in her. Then she wanted to throat me the rest of the hour. Damn I should call her.
Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 20:45 #24865Senior Member

Posts: 216Say more about that?
Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 13:59 #24864Senior Member

Posts: 1401She Duos with Riley Star so same upcharge rates though she wouldn't let go back door while Riley prefers me in her backdoor.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 12:58 #24863Senior Member

Posts: 84Be careful of Kent
Vet anyone big time there is an ongoing sting there.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 12:30 #24862Senior Member

Posts: 340Do you mean MoxxieMae?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-noon.2915031/
-
10-17-24 09:29 #24861Senior Member

Posts: 153Being pimped
Yep this is being pimped by the provider LOL. You had no idea she had other ads or another name LOL. And she became unresponsive cause imagine all the people that hit her up from here and her normal hits from ads. Her phone was non stop for a bit with people asking or wanting. It's Nina bubble so over again with people rushing to her off course she not answering LOL.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





