Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 27899
-
10-25-24 14:38 #25004Senior Member

Posts: 1153🤣
Or did the cuck husband finally came out the closet to clean up the mess and ask you to stay longer for a second load.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 12:44 #25003Senior Member

Posts: 85Msdaniellapatrick
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
I read she posted some ads. She was a mess 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 14:21 #25002Senior Member

Posts: 229Who is charging more for deepthroat?
Who are these a la carte girls asking more for deepthroat? That is the dumbest upcharge. Like you said, just suck it so that it pleases me.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Can you imagine the guys that do not ask up front and they put their hand on the back of these sluts heads and she stops and looks at him and says, if you want me to go deeper that will be $$ more! GTFO!
-
10-22-24 14:09 #25001Senior Member

Posts: 1098Which is a good thing.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 14:02 #25000Senior Member

Posts: 212Did her pimp jump out of the closet and give you a round of applause too?
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 13:35 #24999Senior Member

Posts: 651000 percent. When I send a PM and the rates aren't listed, I simply refuse if it's inflated. Sometimes they'll negotiate without being asked but I think safety girls charging over 200-220 is ridiculous. I don't understand how they stay in business. 400/500 HHR for minimal contact and work? Lmao.
Originally Posted by RocketMan3
[View Original Post]
Professor.
-
10-22-24 13:10 #24998Senior Member

Posts: 338She did for me.
Originally Posted by AK6571
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 11:47 #24997Senior Member

Posts: 981Maybe she got away from that pinp with her new handle.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
Maybe she got a new one.
-
10-22-24 00:44 #24996Senior Member

Posts: 267Emmababyy
Ah, yes! Thank you for that, sir!
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 23:55 #24995Senior Member

Posts: 69A la carte bs for sure
With extremely rare occasion, a garden tool is either going to need to pay me or discount if imma going to daty or if she going to cum.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Actually has worked with a couple of providers who have taken that seriously and gave me donation back for every o the experienced.
-
10-21-24 22:29 #24994Senior Member

Posts: 157Same
Same for me. I don't want to try some of the new providers since they are charging lots for nothing. I have slowly stopped.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
I did have lots of fun these past 3 years. But the extortion prices are crazy.
-
10-21-24 21:55 #24993Senior Member

Posts: 44Blocking
She will do that if your hygiene is bad.
Originally Posted by Dink9873
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 18:55 #24992Senior Member

Posts: 229Most of them are pimped
They will never admit it, but most of these girls here are pimped. One way or another. Don't let that stop you otherwise you might as well stop the hobby.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 18:38 #24991Senior Member

Posts: 740A la carte BS
I continue to talk to a number of ladies who are a la carte. I really hate that shit. Maybe this should go in rants and raves but I won't be on my high-horse long. Talk to a couple of ladies on the other site and they both listed VIP. I inquired about VIP vs their regular rates. One said regular is BBBJ, VIP is deep throat. WTF? Stop playing games; if you're going to suck dick, suck it. Don't nickel and dime the process.
Originally Posted by RocketMan3
[View Original Post]
The other said VIP includes a lap dance and / or strip tease and DATY / DATO. No thank you. I'm not paying you extra to postpone the fun part and sure am not paying extra to go down on you.
Rant over. I'm keeping a close eye on quality these days because like some major companies, you are getting a lot less for more money.
-
10-21-24 18:35 #24990Senior Member

Posts: 207Someone said a while back that she's pimped, is this true?
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
God damn I love the thin look.










Reply With Quote





