Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 27836
-
09-22-24 11:05 #24716Senior Member

Posts: 240Thanks for the heads-up! Based on your experience, I'd definitely pass. I guess a provider has to do whatever they feel is necessary for their own comfort, even if it ends up affecting them negatively in the long run. Sounds like things were a bit off all around with these gals.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 05:28 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 740LillyRose95
Confirmed this one belongs here via text. She is relatively new to posting, maybe a couple of months. She posts on EB as well. Where I reached out to her a month ago it was "No bb". Now I saw her post on Tits-and-Ass says "ask about upgrades" so I did and I guess it's an a la carte menu of bb (+50) creampie (+100) (bb up is a total of +100, not +150). I'm sleeping on it. I just don't know if I want to pay $300+ for the likes of her quite yet.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.2900016/
-
09-21-24 23:42 #24714Senior Member

Posts: 740Change?
I don't think anything has changed here d. Looks like she wants $1,200 plus test results from one specific place before she agrees. She's definitely trying to discourage or get hella paid. Pass!
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
09-21-24 21:17 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 1158Tf? One of her pic look like she might pop out a kid any day now!?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 21:13 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 1158I saw her back in maybe 2020, it was a while back, I think she does duo with Christie lamour.
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
I wasn't impressed with Cici, this was during covid, first thing she told me as I stepped inside her room was to wash my hand and she stood next to me to make sure I did, WTF, I didn't get the vibe that she was ok with BBFS. And Roxy lamour was another disappointment, she was chewing on gum at the beginning of the session, she was extremely quiet and shy.
Christie was the better fuck out of all three 'sister' and she even offered bbfscip but her bb rate was ridiculous high and you needed recent test results.
This was almost 3/4 years ago. A lot have changed I guess.
-
09-21-24 21:02 #24711Senior Member

Posts: 1158Sliceifitaly
Anyone know if she still active? Need a number to contact her, I don't think she login on the gps board for a while, I need to see that ass in person.
-
09-21-24 21:02 #24710Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 80Cicilamour
She belong here, just get text from her, but I'm passed, maybe someone here interested or ever adventure with her?
-
09-21-24 11:44 #24709Senior Member

Posts: 240Thanks for the detailed breakdown, man! I appreciate the heads-up on everything—sounds like quite the experience. Got to admit, based on looks alone, she definitely seems worthy of pursuit. But yeah, with the kids running in and out like that, it's a bit too much for me. Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 11:32 #24708Senior Member

Posts: 240Man, you exercised way more patience than I would have! The second she started rattling off all the services she doesn't do, I would've been out of there like a shot! And the whole scene with the tin foil and random dudes showing up? Sounds like the start of a bad movie. Definitely dodged a sketchy situation—props for keeping your head on straight!
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 11:32 #24707Senior Member

Posts: 1143Melissa
Honestly, have no idea why this ad has not been banned a long time ago. The rob and ghosting reports are a mile long on on the other forums in other states. I have seen no credible reports that anyone has actually seen this provider.
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 11:27 #24706Senior Member

Posts: 240Haha, I don't blame you one bit! After that kind of getaway, I'd be keeping my wallet firmly closed too. At least the picture's still safe for ahem admiration purposes only!
Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 18:26 #24705Senior Member

Posts: 659Minni
Anything goes for 400 $.
Total sub. Licked my asshole.
Facefuck. Bareback. Sloppy head. Race play dirty talk.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/175648342#.
-
09-20-24 11:36 #24704Senior Member

Posts: 271Boys, I'm begging you here. Please use the big head. Every red alert ever created is going off here. It ain't worth it!
Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 01:21 #24703Regular Member

Posts: 22After the way Tabitha from white center drove off with the money I gave her, I'm not chancing anyone who is said to have Rob reports. I guess she will remain jackoff material only. The ass does look nice in the picture. LOL.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 20:40 #24702Banned Member

Posts: 410She seems to have plenty of rob reports.
Originally Posted by BareRider
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





