Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 712 1212 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 27919
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24754

    Down with the Crown!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreHey  [View Original Post]
    Crown. Hat. Condom.
    Thanks for the explanation. So many years at this and never heard that one before!

  2. #24753
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw  [View Original Post]
    This may not be the right place to post this, but I figured I'd try. About 10 or so years ago I met up with this crazy hot nonpro girl -- fake tits, bodybuilder, lots of tattoos (big grenade tattoo on her thigh I remember well). She was also a bit crazy but was totally down for bare / CIP. Saw her off and on for a bit and then lost touch. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Is she still around? Still working?
    You talking about this one? I been looking around for her too. Fun fun fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed (2).jpg‎  

  3. #24752
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure to don't give extra for it since she will try to get extra for what she gives free if you don't fall for it. 500 is no peanuts to try and upcharge.

    .
    Thank you for the info!

  4. #24751
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Barry. Don't know that one. A single Urban Dictionary entry relating to giving a blowjob is all I found. So are you saying she gives great head? CIM?
    Crown. Hat. Condom.

  5. #24750

    Melissa / Shantel Young

    Any info on this one? Tried searches on both of the above terms, no hits for her it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/102870109560

    I mean, deposit says NO NO NO, but lol the rest says yes yes yes :P And she's been around a while, found another ad with the same number and definitely the same chick in the pics

  6. #24749

    It Happens

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Found God, hey can't be mad at that. Good for her. As for the third, I think I do. I was merely curious about this topic and how people go about it. I am not interested in it but am interested on why people are. Appreciate the insights.
    In my case, it just happened. I've known one girl for many years, and over time, we've become close. Today, I rarely see anyone else but her. I see her once or twice a week. Although I view us as "close," I know our relationship is completely transactional. However, I will admit I probably think about her more than I should. Right now, she meets my expectations, and I'll continue to enjoy her company.

  7. #24748
    I should've gotten a car. Everyone's in Bellevue.

  8. #24747
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    I dated a few. Almost married one. Sadly, that didn't happen.

    I wouldn't recommend it. However, some can handle it.

    The key is building a life where your finances are not involved.

    That is when you know it is real.

    One provider went completely nuts.

    Another one dropped me and found God. So I can't be upset about that.

    The third. We'll. If you know, then you know. Very sad.

    Only one of the three I regret. Just because she is so dangerous and unstable. The other two were great.
    Found God, hey can't be mad at that. Good for her. As for the third, I think I do. I was merely curious about this topic and how people go about it. I am not interested in it but am interested on why people are. Appreciate the insights.

  9. #24746

    Down for the Crown?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Down for the Crown.
    Sorry, Barry. Don't know that one. A single Urban Dictionary entry relating to giving a blowjob is all I found. So are you saying she gives great head? CIM?

  10. #24745
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Dating? You guys would date these girls if given the chance?
    I dated a few. Almost married one. Sadly, that didn't happen.

    I wouldn't recommend it. However, some can handle it.

    The key is building a life where your finances are not involved.

    That is when you know it is real.

    One provider went completely nuts.

    Another one dropped me and found God. So I can't be upset about that.

    The third. We'll. If you know, then you know. Very sad.

    Only one of the three I regret. Just because she is so dangerous and unstable. The other two were great.

  11. #24744
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She just posted a couple of days ago, I can't just cross the 500 mark.
    Can't blame ya.

  12. #24743
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken a dip in the snow? Very hot, slutty look to this one!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...season.640028/
    Dancer at Kittens. Streetwalker on 99. Down for the Crown.

  13. #24742

    Snow_theseason

    Anyone taken a dip in the snow? Very hot, slutty look to this one!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...season.640028/

  14. #24741

    Sexy tina

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Tina was pretty and young (22) 14+ years ago. Covered FS and Greek, but I didn't seek BBFS in those days. She did not like FIV or her hair touched back then. But a decent BBBJ.
    LOVED her back in the day, but that was a lifetime ago. Last time I saw her was up north severa years ago and she was WAY big. Had really let herself go. The pics in that ad have to be ancient. If anyone takes one for the team and finds she is back in fighting shape let us all know. Otherwise I think I would avoid.

  15. #24740
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a board profile that shows you are not seeing many ladies? Just wondering because another guy said she checks out profile in order to decide if she gives BBFS.
    She gives it up easily. Eat her out well and make her cum constantly then move up to stick it in. She'll ask for tip to pay for plan b and asks you not to CIP. Just CIP at the end and she'll play a faux annoyance that you CIP. Just say it makes no difference since she's going to take plan B anyways and it does feel so much better doesn't it? She'll smile and ask for another load. She got bigger in the past year though. Not sure if I will repeat with her going forward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape