Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 27799
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24694
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview.
    Dang. Getting greedy How was she otherwise?

  2. #24693
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...v/695606228390

    She clearly states what is needed and that she does it, so has anyone tried or maybe seen her in the past? Someone knocked her up to get to this point, but I want the Greek.
    Last time I was in Everette I sent her a text, but got no response. I'll try again, when I'm up north. Let me know if you get any information or happen to see her. I'd love to drop a load in the ass.

  3. #24692

    Adinamost TNAboard

    Her menu is: No LFK, No DATY, No BB anything.

    Looks like pictures very pretty.

    Seems like a smart player. English is not great, but seems sharp.

    No real click with her.

  4. #24691
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    No covers but she did ask me to pull out. Blasted her face and tits.
    There are times when I CIP and other times when I pull out and blast her ass.

  5. #24690

    I've been there

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to this Gemini -https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/sweetgemini.342114/

    Then yes. I've been barebacking her for years. But I only see her on those rare, super horny occasions for $60. She's a sweet gal. Not much to look at. But looks good on all fours while raw dogging her. She's partially deaf. Somewhat of a germ freak and prefers condoms. But she can be easily persuaded to take it bare with some cajoling. Good luck.
    No covers but she did ask me to pull out. Blasted her face and tits.

  6. #24689

    Adinamost

    Adinamost. Menu: No LFK, No DATY, No BB Anything. I get a very smart vibe played low key 'don't know the language' barrier angle. Picture are actuate, she looks are amazing. Nothing really clicked.

  7. #24688
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    After posting a few providers that I missed, I started thinking back to how, over the years (since 2007), I shopped around for providers-.

    1. Craig's List + TNA.

    2. Backpage + TNA + USA SexGuide.

    3. Escort Aligator + STG + TNA + USA SexGuide.

    IMO, I seemed to have more choices during 1 and 2 than I do now (3).

    But it doesn't matter. For the last several years, I have seen only three providers regularly.

    And one of the three no longer posts.

    It is strange how things evolve.

    Good luck out there.
    A lot of other places are shifting to Telegram or other tools to advertise these days. Lots of scams there of course which leaves sites like this to be even more important for reviews. Stupid laws making advertising for such services illegal kinda killed the online ad sites and I for one am glad this site is still around. Maybe owners of this site can start a Telegram ad service to build business this way but what I do know about running a business, I'm just a dumb john!

  8. #24687

    CL and BP

    Those were the fun days!

    Craigslist and backpage had low barriers to entry, I was able to find and meet so many non-pro's and "fly under the radar" kinda girls. I will say this and it will make me feel old but I will say it anyway. There were such "innocent" in those days. Sure, I got scammed and robbed, but there so many Genuine people, so many respectful connections, so many great memories. Still remember this college girl, after our session we spent another hour and I helped her with her calculus homework, LOL then there's this MILF, I snagged her from behind while she's rocking her baby to sleep, hahaha.

    Same here, I have slowed down my mongering significantly in recent years. I have a couple of regulars that sometimes I don't have to pay, we are almost FWBs. Anyway, perhaps I'm old. Or, at least this is a young men's game -- be safe and happy, everyone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    After posting a few providers that I missed, I started thinking back to how, over the years (since 2007), I shopped around for providers-.

    1. Craig's List + TNA.

    2. Backpage + TNA + USA SexGuide.

    3. Escort Aligator + STG + TNA + USA SexGuide.

    IMO, I seemed to have more choices during 1 and 2 than I do now (3).

    But it doesn't matter. For the last several years, I have seen only three providers regularly.

    And one of the three no longer posts.

    It is strange how things evolve.

    Good luck out there.

  9. #24686
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Same here! This board has been super helpful for getting legit info on the providers I'm interested in seeing. The verification posts are keyyou can't be too careful these days. I'm glad to have a place like this to enhance my research. Plus I don't mind sharing info that might be helpful to others too.
    Agreed. I thought this board was informative not a trading post.

    Why would I believe a stranger requesting trades?

  10. #24685

    Reminiscing

    After posting a few providers that I missed, I started thinking back to how, over the years (since 2007), I shopped around for providers-.

    1. Craig's List + TNA.

    2. Backpage + TNA + USA SexGuide.

    3. Escort Aligator + STG + TNA + USA SexGuide.

    IMO, I seemed to have more choices during 1 and 2 than I do now (3).

    But it doesn't matter. For the last several years, I have seen only three providers regularly.

    And one of the three no longer posts.

    It is strange how things evolve.

    Good luck out there.

  11. #24684
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Yea my comment was just my 2 cent from what I see and have experienced from this. If a girl is seeing 5 to 10 people a day and it's talked about and is now seeing 10 to 20 a day then risk do go up. The more partners the more risk, just goes hand and hand.

    Now I'm not trying to talk anyone into not seeing who they want. If someone interests you then go for it, I would LOL. If she is mention here the odds are business just went up a little that's all in saying and these are ppl with more business sometimes do come lack of service. They get tired, lazy and whatever else. Even you don't want go to work everyday and sometimes wish bills go away.
    I get where you're coming from, and now that I understand what you mean by 'risk,' I totally agree with your point. The more people someone sees, the higher the risk—no denying that. But I also think it's important to remember that not every provider runs things like a conveyor belt. Some definitely do, but not all. I still remember once being so turned off when I saw the guy before me leaving—just couldn't do it after that. It was a reality check about how much we don't really know about what goes on. So yeah, there's always some level of risk involved.

  12. #24683

    2 cent

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I get what you're saying about increased attention after someone is mentioned here, but I don't think every post automatically makes a girl riskier. For me, it's more about knowing what I'm looking for and sticking to it, rather than being swayed by trends or other people's reviews. Sure, when someone becomes popular, they may get busier, but that doesn't mean the experience changes for the worse.

    This also assumes that everyone on this forum knows how to follow up on the information given, which isn't always the case. Some do their own research, while others just go with whatever the latest buzz is. At the end of the day, it's about personal preferences. If someone fits what I'm after, I'm not going to pass just because a lot of people are talking about her.
    Yea my comment was just my 2 cent from what I see and have experienced from this. If a girl is seeing 5 to 10 people a day and it's talked about and is now seeing 10 to 20 a day then risk do go up. The more partners the more risk, just goes hand and hand.

    Now I'm not trying to talk anyone into not seeing who they want. If someone interests you then go for it, I would LOL. If she is mention here the odds are business just went up a little that's all in saying and these are ppl with more business sometimes do come lack of service. They get tired, lazy and whatever else. Even you don't want go to work everyday and sometimes wish bills go away.

  13. #24682
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Personally I only use this board to find out which women are verified to be legit, in order to avoid robs, stings etc.
    Same here! This board has been super helpful for getting legit info on the providers I'm interested in seeing. The verification posts are key—you can't be too careful these days. I'm glad to have a place like this to enhance my research. Plus I don't mind sharing info that might be helpful to others too.

  14. #24681
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    LF Trades. Got a 20 yo spinner BBFS and submissive for a good price. Looking for some UTR gals that allow BBFS petite to average build, young to mid 30's.

    Got a few PM from last time "hey know this gal no one knows" and it's just heffers or gals known to BBFS for $600+.

    She's fairly new and I've seen her a few times. Don't want to ruin her with posting publicly with flavor of the month.
    Personally I only use this board to find out which women are verified to be legit, in order to avoid robs, stings etc.

  15. #24680
    LF Trades. Got a 20 yo spinner BBFS and submissive for a good price. Looking for some UTR gals that allow BBFS petite to average build, young to mid 30's.

    Got a few PM from last time "hey know this gal no one knows" and it's just heffers or gals known to BBFS for $600+.

    She's fairly new and I've seen her a few times. Don't want to ruin her with posting publicly with flavor of the month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape