High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 27809
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24704
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...v/695606228390

    She clearly states what is needed and that she does it, so has anyone tried or maybe seen her in the past? Someone knocked her up to get to this point, but I want the Greek.
    Boys, I'm begging you here. Please use the big head. Every red alert ever created is going off here. It ain't worth it!

  2. #24703
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have plenty of rob reports.
    After the way Tabitha from white center drove off with the money I gave her, I'm not chancing anyone who is said to have Rob reports. I guess she will remain jackoff material only. The ass does look nice in the picture. LOL.

  3. #24702
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was in Everette I sent her a text, but got no response. I'll try again, when I'm up north. Let me know if you get any information or happen to see her. I'd love to drop a load in the ass.
    She seems to have plenty of rob reports.

  4. #24701
    I hit her up one time. Shitty motel off Evergreen, had a special on, got there, place was pretty shabby, she was totally cracked out. Said she had no rubbers, said she doesn't do GFE, and has issues giving head because of bad teeth / jaw / neck or whatever it was. Tin foil and lots of paraphernalia in all the drawers. I asked why she would post an ad listing services she doesn't want to provide. She didn't really answer, just kept looking for rubbers. I said no thanks, grabbed my money and left. As I walked out, a few dudes were coming to the door. I was thinking she may have been stalling for time until they showed up to pull some scan or hustle. Keep your head on a swivel if you go see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was in Everette I sent her a text, but got no response. I'll try again, when I'm up north. Let me know if you get any information or happen to see her. I'd love to drop a load in the ass.

  5. #24700

    She goes by Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Last night she had a post up using her older number instead of the one I got a response on and did see pics of her old ads on other sites from before she got pregnant. The old ads are what I usually try to make sure exist. I don't know if it's fishy business if they have 2 numbers making posts or not.
    She's been mentioned here before a few times, classic heavy drug user, part of the reason for new numbers all the time. Hard to search for her cause of the number / name changes. I saw her a long time ago before it got real bad and before two of her pregnancies, by my attention span this is likely her 3rd pregnancy since I visited. She is very open to the topic of discussion, all ports and rates are all over the place, she will bargain a lot of the time. I don't doubt these have all been trick babies.

    Most recent ad for those that don't use the "view original post" function:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...r/017661134289

  6. #24699
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was in Everette I sent her a text, but got no response. I'll try again, when I'm up north. Let me know if you get any information or happen to see her. I'd love to drop a load in the ass.
    Last night she had a post up using her older number instead of the one I got a response on and did see pics of her old ads on other sites from before she got pregnant. The old ads are what I usually try to make sure exist. I don't know if it's fishy business if they have 2 numbers making posts or not.

  7. #24698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Alice503 lmao

    Alice503 is advertising BBFS at +$1000. Lmao.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/176294382

  8. #24697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot little druggie spinner.

    Has a tight body all around. I donated for a VIP time (birthday gift to myself). One of my fetishes include hate-fucking and using someone as a human toilet. We discussed the terms and came up with a safety word whenever she felt uncomfortable. Never once was that word uttered.

    In terms of service, she will do as agreed, and as told. No attitude nor eyes rolling back, but she is a complete deadfish. Just tell her how you want her, and she will get into the requested position, and wait for you to fuck her. No emotions, No Moans, No connection. She is there to be fucked, and that's what you get. I didn't care, I was not there to make friends neither so I fucked the living crap out of her ass (literally), pussy and face. Dropped a total of 3 loads (CIA, CIP and COF), she rimmed my ass, I peed on her face and she drank some. ATM & Brown shower (that's my thing). I loved seeing her ass gape with a slight sore prolapse (even that didn't get a reaction out of her. She just takes it).

    She is a royal pain in the butt and flaky to schedule with. Took me multiple tries, but was glad I was finally able to fuck her. She is all business, Benjamins talk.

    Current number disconnected. Off the grid, but resurfaces often.

    Don't come here with a simp snitch attitude. Here to share my experience with others and share my experience so we may all continue to have fun with "This thing of ours".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/158326570#.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9734%3B-SEATAC!%95%95%26%2312299%3 B24-hrs%26%2312298%3 B%95%95-incall!-206-348-8155-%26%239734%3 B-%26%239734%3 B-%26%239734%3 B.
    She is back.LiiaFox is desperate for money

  9. #24696
    Kate pics and link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/507053553456
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails markup_1000019062.jpg‎  

  10. #24695

    Kate / Veda

    Met with Kate / Veda yesterday from STG. She was running a special for 3 $ hour + . 5 for VIP. BBFSCIP X1, very tight but couldn't entice the second coming. Open to bbgreek but size limited, so I couldn't sample the back orifice. Her small kid was in the other room though, and the two older ones (7-9) barged in a couple of times!

    A. Attitude: very nice and sweet, she was very sore after the first round, still agree to a little bit of doggie for a quick round 2.

    B. BBBJ: very good and skilled, slowly building to DT but I didn't force it in. I didn't go for faced fuck.

    C. Creampie: yes, deep in mating press.

    D. drugs: no drugs at all in her place, no funny smells, and she didn't seem on any drug. Missing a couple of teeth.

    E. experience: not much chemistry, eyes closed, but she did enjoy all physical contact and made small, genuine moans. Submissive, didn't talk, but still enjoyable. She said she wasn't really into riding, yet she stayed up quite a bit and rode deep and nicely, making me want to cum.

    F. face and figure: pretty, pics are glamored. Missing a couple of teeth. Mom bod, not a lot of baby damage after 3 kids and cut little butt. +10 lb to her pics.

    G. grip: decently strong pussy especially when I came deep. The lips did grip nicely in doggy.

    H. hour and clock watching: yes, she set a timer. She was tired and sore before that though.

    I. incall: nice area in Kirkland.

    J. jail risk: again the small kid was in the other room in the box watching TV and the two older ones were at the neighbors but barged in a couple of times!

    K. Komms: response to txt a bit slow, 30-60 m, her bf / pimp must be the one posting on stg, she wasn't aware she had a special but honored it (regular was 450 HR +50 VIP).

    Are. Repeat? Yeah I think so, better in the morning during school hours, still unsure about the risk with the kid there.

  11. #24694
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview.
    Dang. Getting greedy How was she otherwise?

  12. #24693
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...v/695606228390

    She clearly states what is needed and that she does it, so has anyone tried or maybe seen her in the past? Someone knocked her up to get to this point, but I want the Greek.
    Last time I was in Everette I sent her a text, but got no response. I'll try again, when I'm up north. Let me know if you get any information or happen to see her. I'd love to drop a load in the ass.

  13. #24692

    Adinamost TNAboard

    Her menu is: No LFK, No DATY, No BB anything.

    Looks like pictures very pretty.

    Seems like a smart player. English is not great, but seems sharp.

    No real click with her.

  14. #24691
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    No covers but she did ask me to pull out. Blasted her face and tits.
    There are times when I CIP and other times when I pull out and blast her ass.

  15. #24690

    I've been there

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to this Gemini -https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/sweetgemini.342114/

    Then yes. I've been barebacking her for years. But I only see her on those rare, super horny occasions for $60. She's a sweet gal. Not much to look at. But looks good on all fours while raw dogging her. She's partially deaf. Somewhat of a germ freak and prefers condoms. But she can be easily persuaded to take it bare with some cajoling. Good luck.
    No covers but she did ask me to pull out. Blasted her face and tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape