Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 27800
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24680
    LF Trades. Got a 20 yo spinner BBFS and submissive for a good price. Looking for some UTR gals that allow BBFS petite to average build, young to mid 30's.

    Got a few PM from last time "hey know this gal no one knows" and it's just heffers or gals known to BBFS for $600+.

    She's fairly new and I've seen her a few times. Don't want to ruin her with posting publicly with flavor of the month.

  2. #24679

    Who is this pregnant blonde in Everett?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...v/695606228390

    She clearly states what is needed and that she does it, so has anyone tried or maybe seen her in the past? Someone knocked her up to get to this point, but I want the Greek.

  3. #24678
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Yea anyone posted to this site is risky after the post if you ask me LOL. After someone post about a girl she is hit up and so busy with everybody trying to get in that risk shoots up right away LOL.

    Look at Nina bubbles she was a topic for many after a post but not a new topic just repeat but it turned her so busy for awhile that when she said no to BBFS for some, people got mad. Like every girl got say yes to every man. I don't bust in every girl, if she looks to beat down I won't and it's the same for them. If we look or the attitude sucks why would she let you?

    Anyway once a girl is mention here I wait or move on and avoid her for a bit and let the rounds run through because most folks won't do there own homework and will just run with whatever flavor of the month there is.
    I get what you're saying about increased attention after someone is mentioned here, but I don't think every post automatically makes a girl riskier. For me, it's more about knowing what I'm looking for and sticking to it, rather than being swayed by trends or other people's reviews. Sure, when someone becomes popular, they may get busier, but that doesn't mean the experience changes for the worse.

    This also assumes that everyone on this forum knows how to follow up on the information given, which isn't always the case. Some do their own research, while others just go with whatever the latest buzz is. At the end of the day, it's about personal preferences. If someone fits what I'm after, I'm not going to pass just because a lot of people are talking about her.

  4. #24677

    Accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Yea anyone posted to this site is risky after the post if you ask me LOL. After someone post about a girl she is hit up and so busy with everybody trying to get in that risk shoots up right away LOL.

    Look at Nina bubbles she was a topic for many after a post but not a new topic just repeat but it turned her so busy for awhile that when she said no to BBFS for some, people got mad. Like every girl got say yes to every man. I don't bust in every girl, if she looks to beat down I won't and it's the same for them. If we look or the attitude sucks why would she let you?

    Anyway once a girl is mention here I wait or move on and avoid her for a bit and let the rounds run through because most folks won't do there own homework and will just run with whatever flavor of the month there is.
    Thing this is one of the reasons folks get tight lipped and don't share with everyone they enjoy BBFS with certain providers. No one is under the illusion the "secret" provider is just giving it to them, they just want to make sure they don't add to the count. When I am active and see multiple providers, there are some providers who have been talked about in this forum and others who are just choosy who they are letting them BB. I'm sure everyone has a story of dropping some providers who they have been BBFSing with, to come to find out they have figured out who told on them on this site.

    I am sure most of the real discussions are happening through DMs and that's cool and I respect that, too many guys have been burned by sharing their experiences and watching their regular BB provider start refusing.

  5. #24676

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Yea anyone posted to this site is risky after the post if you ask me LOL. After someone post about a girl she is hit up and so busy with everybody trying to get in that risk shoots up right away LOL.
    Yeah i tend to use the same method once she becomes hot topic here mrans shes taking loads daily so intend to stay away from high volume ones especially if theyre getting rawdogged everyday . I prefer under the radar milf types lower volume type. I know its always a risk regardless when u do bare but some of ud like the challenge and taking risks but paying those tna rates are ridiculous i mean $700 for a regular looking chicks who have gps hmmm smh
    Look at Nina bubbles she was a topic for many after a post but not a new topic just repeat but it turned her so busy for awhile that when she said no to BBFS for some, people got mad. Like every girl got say yes to every man. I don't bust in every girl, if she looks to beat down I won't and it's the same for them. If we look or the attitude sucks why would she let you?

    Anyway once a girl is mention here I wait or move on and avoid her for a bit and let the rounds run through because most folks won't do there own homework and will just run with whatever flavor of the month there is.
    Yeah me too I tend to use that method too if a girl becomes hot topic ill stay away from her she's probably taking huge loads daily most mentioned her probably do bbfscip daily I prefer single moms type under the radar low volume theres less of a risk but risky regardless but some of us like the challenge and risk takers. The tna gps providers asking for $700 is way too much not worth it honestly but toneach his own smh.

  6. #24675

    Madam Kitty

    Madam Kitty and her love for cum never ceases to amaze me.

    She coaxed two out of me.

  7. #24674

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Which tracy the older chick that's usually in port orchard? I've dumped a couple loads in her for her age she has a nice tight pussy.

    And yes kalis teeth are really bad I've filled ger up when she first started but now she's too risky she's been getting rawdogged by everyone not worth it anynore her tits are huge but that's it her service is meh.
    Yea anyone posted to this site is risky after the post if you ask me LOL. After someone post about a girl she is hit up and so busy with everybody trying to get in that risk shoots up right away LOL.

    Look at Nina bubbles she was a topic for many after a post but not a new topic just repeat but it turned her so busy for awhile that when she said no to BBFS for some, people got mad. Like every girl got say yes to every man. I don't bust in every girl, if she looks to beat down I won't and it's the same for them. If we look or the attitude sucks why would she let you?

    Anyway once a girl is mention here I wait or move on and avoid her for a bit and let the rounds run through because most folks won't do there own homework and will just run with whatever flavor of the month there is.

  8. #24673
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw  [View Original Post]
    Yep! That's her. I found some intel. DM me.
    Hey bros. If you know this girl hmu. I have the downlow on her and am willing to share.

  9. #24672

    Traci or kali

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents,

    Went to Tacoma for work this past week and wanted to see Traci but she was completely silent via email and after my first two visits with her it is getting more & more difficult to get a hold of her. Don't know if it is due to her getting busy with customers or if she is having "life" difficulties.

    End up seeing Kali in Fife to get rid of some dead swimmers. Here is my report.

    The Good. DFK, DATY, BBFS, BBBJ, and CIP. All for $1.8 for the hh after some haggling.

    The Bad. Her stomach has serious stretch marks and her teeth are completely wrecked.

    The Ugly. Saw Kali in a Fife fleabag motel.

    FYI, she does partake in 420.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Which tracy the older chick that's usually in port orchard? I've dumped a couple loads in her for her age she has a nice tight pussy.

    And yes kalis teeth are really bad I've filled ger up when she first started but now she's too risky she's been getting rawdogged by everyone not worth it anynore her tits are huge but that's it her service is meh.

  10. #24671
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to this Gemini -https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/sweetgemini.342114/

    Then yes. I've been barebacking her for years. But I only see her on those rare, super horny occasions for $60. She's a sweet gal. Not much to look at. But looks good on all fours while raw dogging her. She's partially deaf. Somewhat of a germ freak and prefers condoms. But she can be easily persuaded to take it bare with some cajoling. Good luck.
    I haven't seen her in at least a year, and also pretty much only see her when I really feel the need to drop a load in a very accommodating woman. Over the years I don't think a condom was every mentioned and her rates are certainly affordable.

  11. #24670

    Traci

    I've been trying to see Traci for months now and she randomly told me she made it into the Seattle symphony as a violin player. Sent me pics of her playing the violin after we just got done discussing me cumming in her ass then her licking it clean LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents,

    Went to Tacoma for work this past week and wanted to see Traci but she was completely silent via email and after my first two visits with her it is getting more & more difficult to get a hold of her. Don't know if it is due to her getting busy with customers or if she is having "life" difficulties.

    End up seeing Kali in Fife to get rid of some dead swimmers. Here is my report.

    The Good. DFK, DATY, BBFS, BBBJ, and CIP. All for $1.8 for the hh after some haggling.

    The Bad. Her stomach has serious stretch marks and her teeth are completely wrecked.

    The Ugly. Saw Kali in a Fife fleabag motel.

    FYI, she does partake in 420.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  12. #24669

    It Was Ok in Tacoma. Click on Name

    Good morning Gents,

    Went to Tacoma for work this past week and wanted to see Traci but she was completely silent via email and after my first two visits with her it is getting more & more difficult to get a hold of her. Don't know if it is due to her getting busy with customers or if she is having "life" difficulties.

    End up seeing Kali in Fife to get rid of some dead swimmers. Here is my report.

    The Good. DFK, DATY, BBFS, BBBJ, and CIP. All for $1.8 for the hh after some haggling.

    The Bad. Her stomach has serious stretch marks and her teeth are completely wrecked.

    The Ugly. Saw Kali in a Fife fleabag motel.

    FYI, she does partake in 420.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  13. #24668
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    Does Danidoesit and Gemini from Tacoma belongs here?
    If you're referring to this Gemini -https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/sweetgemini.342114/

    Then yes. I've been barebacking her for years. But I only see her on those rare, super horny occasions for $60. She's a sweet gal. Not much to look at. But looks good on all fours while raw dogging her. She's partially deaf. Somewhat of a germ freak and prefers condoms. But she can be easily persuaded to take it bare with some cajoling. Good luck.

  14. #24667
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview 😂.
    Go closer towards the end of the month when she needs rent money.

  15. #24666
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    Does Danidoesit and Gemini from Tacoma belongs here?
    This Gemini?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...gemini.342114/#xfmgMedia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape