Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 376 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why people do the half hour visit. I can understand that they want to save a couple of bucks if it's the first time at some place but the difference is so small, it doesn't seem worth it to me. I was at a place recently that originally said ok to an hour but while I was in the room getting undressed she came in and said she can only do a half hour. I told her that I was going to leave then because I only wanted an hour. She quickly changed her mind and said an hour would work. I made sure to look at the clock because I figured she was going to short me but she did not, was actually in there a bit over an hour. Did the same thing quite a while back at a different location. Only once have I allowed them to switch me to a half hour and that was such a miserable experience I didn't really mind. In case you are wondering where that was at, it was at Trudy (old location).
    Hh is good for l1 service. Wonderful massage in Maplewood had a hot spinner named Angela that offered 30 minutes. She would light touch for 10 minutes, ask you to turnover, get you hard and finish you off. She wasn't known for her massage skills so saving $20 makes sense.

  2. #4285

    Still won't

    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Half hour is for first time TOFFT visits. A bit less money and you get to the point faster.
    To me, half hour is when I already know the place and they know me and we just want to get down to business. When exploring, I always go for an hour so the place knows I am committed to at least finding out what is what and want to see where it goes.

  3. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why people do the half hour visit. I can understand that they want to save a couple of bucks if it's the first time at some place but the difference is so small, it doesn't seem worth it to me. I was at a place recently that originally said ok to an hour but while I was in the room getting undressed she came in and said she can only do a half hour. I told her that I was going to leave then because I only wanted an hour. She quickly changed her mind and said an hour would work. I made sure to look at the clock because I figured she was going to short me but she did not, was actually in there a bit over an hour. Did the same thing quite a while back at a different location. Only once have I allowed them to switch me to a half hour and that was such a miserable experience I didn't really mind. In case you are wondering where that was at, it was at Trudy (old location).
    Half hour is for first time TOFFT visits. A bit less money and you get to the point faster.

  4. #4283
    Quote Originally Posted by RandMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    This is such a pet peeve. Recently had this happen somewhere cut I got cut in half on the time but then they try to charge me the 30 min rate which is like 80% of the 60 minute rate. Nono, if you cut my session in half, I a paying half the 60 minute rate.

    Oh she got pissed when I did that.
    I don't understand why people do the half hour visit. I can understand that they want to save a couple of bucks if it's the first time at some place but the difference is so small, it doesn't seem worth it to me. I was at a place recently that originally said ok to an hour but while I was in the room getting undressed she came in and said she can only do a half hour. I told her that I was going to leave then because I only wanted an hour. She quickly changed her mind and said an hour would work. I made sure to look at the clock because I figured she was going to short me but she did not, was actually in there a bit over an hour. Did the same thing quite a while back at a different location. Only once have I allowed them to switch me to a half hour and that was such a miserable experience I didn't really mind. In case you are wondering where that was at, it was at Trudy (old location).

  5. #4282

    Are they bad at math or just assume we are?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondSuave  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment for an hour, was cut to 30 minutes. Second time in a row. Paid the 30 minute rate but really only got about 20 minutes. Lame.
    This is such a pet peeve. Recently had this happen somewhere cut I got cut in half on the time but then they try to charge me the 30 min rate which is like 80% of the 60 minute rate. Nono, if you cut my session in half, I a paying half the 60 minute rate.

    Oh she got pissed when I did that.

  6. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting texts from 715 about new opening with pictures of sexy women asking "when you coming"?

    I've read others have been notified but is this the normal introduction?

    I'm definitely intrigued. I presume this is the owners of Hudson Massage and they remember me. They had some beautiful girls who knew how to take care of me.
    Yeah that's likely the same place I visited in one of my reviews a few pages ago. It's basically a carbon copy of Health Massage. When I went, mamasan asked me if I received a text. Since they're not on Google yet and they're kinda hidden behind a strip mall front, I imagine that's their main method of getting visitors. Well, mongers who tip a lot that is. As previously mentioned, the tips they want are above par. Hold the line!

  7. #4280

    New shop in Hudtown

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting texts from 715 about new opening with pictures of sexy women asking "when you coming"?

    I've read others have been notified but is this the normal introduction?

    I'm definitely intrigued. I presume this is the owners of Hudson Massage and they remember me. They had some beautiful girls who knew how to take care of me.
    Heard rather skittish but at least 1 young spinner Yuri? Not not HE friendly yet.

  8. #4279

    Hudson massage

    Anyone else getting texts from 715 about new opening with pictures of sexy women asking "when you coming"?

    I've read others have been notified but is this the normal introduction?

    I'm definitely intrigued. I presume this is the owners of Hudson Massage and they remember me. They had some beautiful girls who knew how to take care of me.

  9. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT! I was always curious about Thai. Added to the shit list.

    Speaking of list, damn ya'll in Maple Grove are really starved for fun. Basically just Arcadia? I was in the area with just a wee bit of free time recently, but found nothing else nearby. Unfortunately Arcadia was too far from my spot. RIP Maple Grove unless anyone else has been able to crack any other spot there. I went to Comfort once and got stonewalled.
    I have always received service at Thai, I do not frequent but generally older and I do strongly hint. And say please.

  10. #4277

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    They collect the money at the end of the massage. I like Hanna because she seems sweet, sincere and happy. And her massage is really good. Yes, only L1.
    For sure my favorite younger girl in the Cities, she is very sweet.

  11. #4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Hanna works everyday including weekends.

    I had been a regular but stop going to her because of lousy massage, shorting you on time and nothing more L1 service.

    She has seen me come in for a massage with Helen and Michelle and afterwards she texted to see how my massage was.

    She probably was hoping I would come back to her.

    Don't worry about her seeing you.

    Let me know about Linda because I'm done with Helen and Hanna.
    Hanna gives me a great massage and never shorts me on time. Her English seems very limited.

  12. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a 30 minute massage to check out the place. Standard AMP with standard $50 for 30 minute. Got into the room and got on the table naked and a typical Asian gal came in and draped me.

    Decent massage with no teasing and not very talkative or friendly. After massage she wiped me down with hot towels and then the mamasan came in and asked "how was massage" I said great and she said "you stay another 30 minute" I said no and that I only needed a 30 minute. She then said "where you go now, you stay for 30 minutes" After about 5 minutes of her trying to up sell me, I got a little irritated and whispered to her that I would stay another 30 minutes if I could get a Happy Ending She said NO NO NO big Trouble. I tried a few more lines about this being our secret, but she refused. For me, this is a no return.
    Thanks for TOFTT! I was always curious about Thai. Added to the shit list.

    Speaking of list, damn ya'll in Maple Grove are really starved for fun. Basically just Arcadia? I was in the area with just a wee bit of free time recently, but found nothing else nearby. Unfortunately Arcadia was too far from my spot. RIP Maple Grove unless anyone else has been able to crack any other spot there. I went to Comfort once and got stonewalled.

  13. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Don't overthink it man. Just go and have some fun. Only real bit of advice is to show your wad of cash when you pay the initial fee, ALWAYS answer yes if they ask if you have been there before, and just respond very positively to teasing. No terminology will be needed, hand signals usually does the trick. And honestly you aren't going to find much more than straight L1 here in the cities so that's not really important at all.

    Enjoy!
    Addendum: Never drape yourself to start. Get naked, get on the table, wait for lady to come in.

  14. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy  [View Original Post]
    Please PM with responses. I'm new to this AMP game and looking for guidance. What terminology do you use when negotiating to get what you want? Do they ever kick you out for asking? Any first time story experiences are welcome. Thanks.
    Don't overthink it man. Just go and have some fun. Only real bit of advice is to show your wad of cash when you pay the initial fee, ALWAYS answer yes if they ask if you have been there before, and just respond very positively to teasing. No terminology will be needed, hand signals usually does the trick. And honestly you aren't going to find much more than straight L1 here in the cities so that's not really important at all.

    Enjoy!

  15. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    $100 per hour or $60 per HH.
    They collect the money at the end of the massage. I like Hanna because she seems sweet, sincere and happy. And her massage is really good. Yes, only L1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape