Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5636
-
09-04-24 10:06 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 127$100 per hour or $60 per HH.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 10:05 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 127Standard service at twice the price but at least they are fairly good looking Vietnamese.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 09:36 #4269Regular Member

Posts: 21New to the game
Please PM with responses. I'm new to this AMP game and looking for guidance. What terminology do you use when negotiating to get what you want? Do they ever kick you out for asking? Any first time story experiences are welcome. Thanks.
-
09-04-24 09:19 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 127Hanna works everyday including weekends.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
I had been a regular but stop going to her because of lousy massage, shorting you on time and nothing more L1 service.
She has seen me come in for a massage with Helen and Michelle and afterwards she texted to see how my massage was.
She probably was hoping I would come back to her.
Don't worry about her seeing you.
Let me know about Linda because I'm done with Helen and Hanna.
-
09-03-24 23:01 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 79Rose
Is there something special about Rose Massage / Hannah? Or is it just straight L1? Keep seeing it mentioned. It's a longass drive for me but Vietnamese would be a nice change of pace and the scenery looks good. But curious if I would be driving all the way out there for just standard service for twice the price. PM or reply is fine just someone let me know please!
-
09-03-24 21:26 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 281Is it really $100/ hr? I have never been there but thought about it after receiving a DM about it. I went to their site and saw that if you booked online, it was $100. Was going to ask if that is the price if you just walk in or only if you book online? It wasn't that long ago when it was $100 total (60/40). I guess I have to look at the positive, I'm actually saving money because I'm not going nearly as often as I used to.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 17:28 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 258I have also been curious about Linda. I usually see Hanna and she is great. Does anyone know what day of the week Hanna is not working. I don't want to her to see me pick someone else.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 12:32 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 127Thai Massage Maple Grove
Stopped in for a 30 minute massage to check out the place. Standard AMP with standard $50 for 30 minute. Got into the room and got on the table naked and a typical Asian gal came in and draped me.
Decent massage with no teasing and not very talkative or friendly. After massage she wiped me down with hot towels and then the mamasan came in and asked "how was massage" I said great and she said "you stay another 30 minute" I said no and that I only needed a 30 minute. She then said "where you go now, you stay for 30 minutes" After about 5 minutes of her trying to up sell me, I got a little irritated and whispered to her that I would stay another 30 minutes if I could get a Happy Ending She said NO NO NO big Trouble. I tried a few more lines about this being our secret, but she refused. For me, this is a no return.
-
09-03-24 12:16 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 127Aroma Spa in Minnetonka
I was having a few beers at Unmapped Brewery and walked by this place and saw a $39 massage special. I took a chance and walked in and it was your standard Strip Mall AMP. I got in the room and took my clothes off and hopped on the table. A gal came in and said that the $39 special was for a 30 minute back massage only, and only from the neck to lower back. Oh well, no flip this time. She draped me and gave me a very good massage. Absolutely no teasing though and no indication of more to be had.
-
09-03-24 12:11 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 503The first time I asked for 30 and only received 20. I didn't pay and they learned their lesson quick. That's part of the reason they get away with it. Got to put your foot down and show them who's in charge.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 12:07 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 127I had a similar situation with Helen. She texted me to come in for a massage at 2:00 that day. I showed up and she was with another client. She said come back at 3:00. I had a few beers at Boom Island Brewery and then came back at 3:00. Again she was with another client. I guess I know how I rate. Anyway, Linda and Michelle were standing there looking at me and saying something in Vietnamese to Helen. Helen then said pick one and left. Pretty uncomfortable for me, but I chose Michelle and watched Linda get rejected. Michelle provided a good massage with a standard L1 finish.
Originally Posted by BlondSuave
[View Original Post]
For a place that charges $100 plus tip, you would think they would provide top notch service and not just be just another Jack Shack. I have had Helen, Hana and now Michelle. Has anyone tried Linda, the shorter older one? PM me if you have any info. Thanks.
-
09-02-24 03:12 #4260Regular Member

Posts: 14Latina providers (legit or not)
Anyone know any Latina providers, or places that have one? Don't care if it's legit or not.
-
09-01-24 21:36 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 57Thanks for the leads all.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 08:44 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 50Foot and Back
Thanks to BurtForPres for livening this forum. A couple locations came to light in subsequent discussions that I was not aware catered to hobbyists.
Called Foot and Back for an opening and scheduled a session. Arrived on time and paid. 5 for a 1/2 hour massage and was shown the first room, the one facing the street, and got comfortable.
After just a few moments the masseuse knocked and came in. Being uncovered she unfolded and covered me with a sheet. The massage started with an acupressure style. The sheet was eventually removed for the application of hot oil and a typical massage. A hot towel was used to remove oil, for the flip.
On the flip, she quickly asked if I wanted something specific. The appropriate hand gesture communicated what I was looking for. The only negotiating was she asked for me to tip well and she provided a nice finish. . 5 tipped. Because of the location (NW suburbs) for me and service, I will defiantly repeat.
-
08-31-24 07:51 #4257Regular Member

Posts: 8Anjela?
I've received amazing massages from Anjela with no draping, and excellent teasing skills. Not sure if she still does that, though.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
https://www.massagehealingtherapymn.com










Reply With Quote





