Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 376 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    So I took the dive. My curiosity was killing me. The joint is indeed in a busy area, but it's tucked away behind the really busy fronts. I didn't necessarily feel too many eyes on me.

    I didn't have a number to call, so I just walked in. Their door was locked, which is always a good sign IMO. Knocked and a petite 40's lady answered the door. Flat as a board on both ends. Pretty face though. She gave me the rates and I put down for an hour. The joint itself is just as plain and sterile as any joint ya'll have been to. Doors on the rooms that are closed during massage.

    The mamasan (older, similar appearance) grilled me a bit and asked how I found them before leading me into the room. I just said I saw the front and wanted a massage. She was luckily not the one to help me.

    Massage itself was okay. Medium pressure requested, felt like light pressure. I just kinda said screw it and asked for a 2 pop, one now and one near the end. She spoke verrry little English and it was tough to negotiate. Ultimately though, it was negotiated for 80 and we were set. I tried to negotiate just rolling up her top, but she wanted 20 more bucks just for that. I may be a cheap bastard, but that kinda killed it for me. I settled for OTC, but because of the aforementioned flatness, it didn't help. This place is no different than the other Hudson AMP just like 8 ish minutes away. Lotta upsell for robotic service.

    And robotic it was. Both times were jackhammer with no technique. I requested slower, but no help there. I feel like I'm too jaded at this point LOL. Even if I was getting exactly what I wanted, the quality was just not there. During the second, after a really shitty half hearted tease, I had the stamina to just hold out for a while to see if she would change it up to help me along. She was getting visibly frustrated and just kept going harder. Ouch. I just said fuck it and let go.

    I cleaned up, shorted her 10 on the tip, and left. My impression is that it's the same people that own the other Hudson AMP. Upselling because they're the only ones in the area. I was lucky to get what I got at a decent rate, but I can get so much more mileage here in the Twin Cities.

    The game is changing tbh. A few years ago I used to think Hudson was great because they were so far from other more important Wisconsin cities. Looking back though, the options there are mid compared to the current state of our AMP's.
    Thanks for TOFT, much appreciated! The joints in Hudson are just not worth the effort although they always seem busy.

  2. #4240
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondSuave  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment for an hour, was cut to 30 minutes. Second time in a row. Paid the 30 minute rate but really only got about 20 minutes. Lame.
    Helen usually services the guys with deep pockets. She has a clientele of wealthy men who drive $100 k cars stop in there. They will get first call.

  3. #4239
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    So I took the dive. My curiosity was killing me. The joint is indeed in a busy area, but it's tucked away behind the really busy fronts. I didn't necessarily feel too many eyes on me.

    I didn't have a number to call, so I just walked in. Their door was locked, which is always a good sign IMO. Knocked and a petite 40's lady answered the door. Flat as a board on both ends. Pretty face though. She gave me the rates and I put down for an hour. The joint itself is just as plain and sterile as any joint ya'll have been to. Doors on the rooms that are closed during massage.

    The mamasan (older, similar appearance) grilled me a bit and asked how I found them before leading me into the room. I just said I saw the front and wanted a massage. She was luckily not the one to help me.
    My man! Thanks for toftt! I'll definitely avoid that place. No way I'm tipping $80, I don't care if Helen works there LOL.

  4. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondSuave  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment for an hour, was cut to 30 minutes. Second time in a row. Paid the 30 minute rate but really only got about 20 minutes. Lame.
    What provider did you have?

  5. #4237

    I'm Done with Rose Minnetonka

    Made an appointment for an hour, was cut to 30 minutes. Second time in a row. Paid the 30 minute rate but really only got about 20 minutes. Lame.

  6. #4236

    Favorite Provider at Rose Massage

    Who is your favorite provider at Rose? I have been very happy with Hannah, but I have seen a few other cute faces there that I might try out.

  7. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by Loran70  [View Original Post]
    I saw the ad on Craigslist and did a search here.

    I found no info, perhaps I missed the report.

    Anybody been there yet?
    No go, tried 3 x now. Teased the boys but no magic on flip. Expensive too, $100 for 60 minutes.

  8. #4234

    New Hudson joint

    So I took the dive. My curiosity was killing me. The joint is indeed in a busy area, but it's tucked away behind the really busy fronts. I didn't necessarily feel too many eyes on me.

    I didn't have a number to call, so I just walked in. Their door was locked, which is always a good sign IMO. Knocked and a petite 40's lady answered the door. Flat as a board on both ends. Pretty face though. She gave me the rates and I put down for an hour. The joint itself is just as plain and sterile as any joint ya'll have been to. Doors on the rooms that are closed during massage.

    The mamasan (older, similar appearance) grilled me a bit and asked how I found them before leading me into the room. I just said I saw the front and wanted a massage. She was luckily not the one to help me.

    Massage itself was okay. Medium pressure requested, felt like light pressure. I just kinda said screw it and asked for a 2 pop, one now and one near the end. She spoke verrry little English and it was tough to negotiate. Ultimately though, it was negotiated for 80 and we were set. I tried to negotiate just rolling up her top, but she wanted 20 more bucks just for that. I may be a cheap bastard, but that kinda killed it for me. I settled for OTC, but because of the aforementioned flatness, it didn't help. This place is no different than the other Hudson AMP just like 8 ish minutes away. Lotta upsell for robotic service.

    And robotic it was. Both times were jackhammer with no technique. I requested slower, but no help there. I feel like I'm too jaded at this point LOL. Even if I was getting exactly what I wanted, the quality was just not there. During the second, after a really shitty half hearted tease, I had the stamina to just hold out for a while to see if she would change it up to help me along. She was getting visibly frustrated and just kept going harder. Ouch. I just said fuck it and let go.

    I cleaned up, shorted her 10 on the tip, and left. My impression is that it's the same people that own the other Hudson AMP. Upselling because they're the only ones in the area. I was lucky to get what I got at a decent rate, but I can get so much more mileage here in the Twin Cities.

    The game is changing tbh. A few years ago I used to think Hudson was great because they were so far from other more important Wisconsin cities. Looking back though, the options there are mid compared to the current state of our AMP's.

    TL; DR Robotic service, heinous upsell for more than just OTC. I guess you get what you pay for, since I negotiated a decent rate for a 2 pop. Treat yourself better kings, there's better stuff closer to home.

  9. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Dang, that's literally next to a Coldstone and in a busy area. My hopes aren't exactly high with this one folks. I may still make it out there, but maybe not soon. I'm still irked by my visit to Oriental Kungfu on Larpenteur. Shitty time there because of their recent opening.
    I thought the same thing but there have been some positive reviews of the place next to Jimmy's in Vadnais Heights, which is also a busy area.

  10. #4232
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    I suppose it doesn't really need to be kept secret, the address is 1007 Pearson Dr. When I googled the address, it came up as an old Massage Envy. That could have some positives. I have never been to a Massage Envy but I'm guessing they are nicer than most AMPs so maybe it will be nice inside. Another good thing, at least something I look at, is the plausible deniability factor. It would be easy to claim you went there when it was Massage Envy and thought you would try out the new business.
    Dang, that's literally next to a Coldstone and in a busy area. My hopes aren't exactly high with this one folks. I may still make it out there, but maybe not soon. I'm still irked by my visit to Oriental Kungfu on Larpenteur. Shitty time there because of their recent opening.

  11. #4231
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Toss me that address too. Or just post here. I'll TOFTT if the rumors about the old location in Hudson are true.
    Thanks man appreciate it. Bit of a haul for me to get out there but I miss the old Hudson scene. Hoping for the best.

  12. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Toss me that address too. Or just post here. I'll TOFTT if the rumors about the old location in Hudson are true.
    I suppose it doesn't really need to be kept secret, the address is 1007 Pearson Dr. When I googled the address, it came up as an old Massage Envy. That could have some positives. I have never been to a Massage Envy but I'm guessing they are nicer than most AMPs so maybe it will be nice inside. Another good thing, at least something I look at, is the plausible deniability factor. It would be easy to claim you went there when it was Massage Envy and thought you would try out the new business.

  13. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get a text from a 715 number about Asian Massage reopening in a new location on Pearson Dr in Hudson?

    Got it yesterday and I'm baffled / creeped out by it. I googled the number and didn't get any AMPs, just some guy that lives in New Richmond (FastPeopleSearch). The only places that I have been to in Hudson were Best Time, I went a few times several years back before they went legit, and then once to Health Massage, also a while back. If this is from an actual AMP, they had to have kept my number for at least a couple of years which is the part that creeps me out.
    Toss me that address too. Or just post here. I'll TOFTT if the rumors about the old location in Hudson are true.

  14. #4228
    715 is wisconsine area code, is it 715-808-0528? I bet it's the old Hudsonh Massage which closed a couple of years ago, I was hoping they reopen, I got one of the best HE last time before they closed. Would you mind message me their address? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get a text from a 715 number about Asian Massage reopening in a new location on Pearson Dr in Hudson?

    Got it yesterday and I'm baffled / creeped out by it. I googled the number and didn't get any AMPs, just some guy that lives in New Richmond (FastPeopleSearch). The only places that I have been to in Hudson were Best Time, I went a few times several years back before they went legit, and then once to Health Massage, also a while back. If this is from an actual AMP, they had to have kept my number for at least a couple of years which is the part that creeps me out.

  15. #4227

    Hudson

    Did anyone else get a text from a 715 number about Asian Massage reopening in a new location on Pearson Dr in Hudson?

    Got it yesterday and I'm baffled / creeped out by it. I googled the number and didn't get any AMPs, just some guy that lives in New Richmond (FastPeopleSearch). The only places that I have been to in Hudson were Best Time, I went a few times several years back before they went legit, and then once to Health Massage, also a while back. If this is from an actual AMP, they had to have kept my number for at least a couple of years which is the part that creeps me out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape