Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 376 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    Is it really $100/ hr? I have never been there but thought about it after receiving a DM about it. I went to their site and saw that if you booked online, it was $100. Was going to ask if that is the price if you just walk in or only if you book online? It wasn't that long ago when it was $100 total (60/40). I guess I have to look at the positive, I'm actually saving money because I'm not going nearly as often as I used to.
    $100 per hour or $60 per HH.

  2. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Is there something special about Rose Massage / Hannah? Or is it just straight L1? Keep seeing it mentioned. It's a longass drive for me but Vietnamese would be a nice change of pace and the scenery looks good. But curious if I would be driving all the way out there for just standard service for twice the price. PM or reply is fine just someone let me know please!
    Standard service at twice the price but at least they are fairly good looking Vietnamese.

  3. #4269

    New to the game

    Please PM with responses. I'm new to this AMP game and looking for guidance. What terminology do you use when negotiating to get what you want? Do they ever kick you out for asking? Any first time story experiences are welcome. Thanks.

  4. #4268
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I have also been curious about Linda. I usually see Hanna and she is great. Does anyone know what day of the week Hanna is not working. I don't want to her to see me pick someone else.
    Hanna works everyday including weekends.

    I had been a regular but stop going to her because of lousy massage, shorting you on time and nothing more L1 service.

    She has seen me come in for a massage with Helen and Michelle and afterwards she texted to see how my massage was.

    She probably was hoping I would come back to her.

    Don't worry about her seeing you.

    Let me know about Linda because I'm done with Helen and Hanna.

  5. #4267

    Rose

    Is there something special about Rose Massage / Hannah? Or is it just straight L1? Keep seeing it mentioned. It's a longass drive for me but Vietnamese would be a nice change of pace and the scenery looks good. But curious if I would be driving all the way out there for just standard service for twice the price. PM or reply is fine just someone let me know please!

  6. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    For a place that charges $100 plus tip, you would think they would provide top notch service and not just be just another Jack Shack. I have had Helen, Hana and now Michelle. Has anyone tried Linda, the shorter older one? PM me if you have any info. Thanks.
    Is it really $100/ hr? I have never been there but thought about it after receiving a DM about it. I went to their site and saw that if you booked online, it was $100. Was going to ask if that is the price if you just walk in or only if you book online? It wasn't that long ago when it was $100 total (60/40). I guess I have to look at the positive, I'm actually saving money because I'm not going nearly as often as I used to.

  7. #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar situation with Helen. She texted me to come in for a massage at 2:00 that day. I showed up and she was with another client. She said come back at 3:00. I had a few beers at Boom Island Brewery and then came back at 3:00. Again she was with another client. I guess I know how I rate. Anyway, Linda and Michelle were standing there looking at me and saying something in Vietnamese to Helen. Helen then said pick one and left. Pretty uncomfortable for me, but I chose Michelle and watched Linda get rejected. Michelle provided a good massage with a standard L1 finish.

    For a place that charges $100 plus tip, you would think they would provide top notch service and not just be just another Jack Shack. I have had Helen, Hana and now Michelle. Has anyone tried Linda, the shorter older one? PM me if you have any info. Thanks.
    I have also been curious about Linda. I usually see Hanna and she is great. Does anyone know what day of the week Hanna is not working. I don't want to her to see me pick someone else.

  8. #4264

    Thai Massage Maple Grove

    Stopped in for a 30 minute massage to check out the place. Standard AMP with standard $50 for 30 minute. Got into the room and got on the table naked and a typical Asian gal came in and draped me.

    Decent massage with no teasing and not very talkative or friendly. After massage she wiped me down with hot towels and then the mamasan came in and asked "how was massage" I said great and she said "you stay another 30 minute" I said no and that I only needed a 30 minute. She then said "where you go now, you stay for 30 minutes" After about 5 minutes of her trying to up sell me, I got a little irritated and whispered to her that I would stay another 30 minutes if I could get a Happy Ending She said NO NO NO big Trouble. I tried a few more lines about this being our secret, but she refused. For me, this is a no return.

  9. #4263

    Aroma Spa in Minnetonka

    I was having a few beers at Unmapped Brewery and walked by this place and saw a $39 massage special. I took a chance and walked in and it was your standard Strip Mall AMP. I got in the room and took my clothes off and hopped on the table. A gal came in and said that the $39 special was for a 30 minute back massage only, and only from the neck to lower back. Oh well, no flip this time. She draped me and gave me a very good massage. Absolutely no teasing though and no indication of more to be had.

  10. #4262
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar situation with Helen. She texted me to come in for a massage at 2:00 that day. I showed up and she was with another client. She said come back at 3:00. I had a few beers at Boom Island Brewery and then came back at 3:00. Again she was with another client. I guess I know how I rate. Anyway, Linda and Michelle were standing there looking at me and saying something in Vietnamese to Helen. Helen then said pick one and left. Pretty uncomfortable for me, but I chose Michelle and watched Linda get rejected. Michelle provided a good massage with a standard L1 finish.

    For a place that charges $100 plus tip, you would think they would provide top notch service and not just be just another Jack Shack. I have had Helen, Hana and now Michelle. Has anyone tried Linda, the shorter older one? PM me if you have any info. Thanks.
    The first time I asked for 30 and only received 20. I didn't pay and they learned their lesson quick. That's part of the reason they get away with it. Got to put your foot down and show them who's in charge.

  11. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondSuave  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment for an hour, was cut to 30 minutes. Second time in a row. Paid the 30 minute rate but really only got about 20 minutes. Lame.
    I had a similar situation with Helen. She texted me to come in for a massage at 2:00 that day. I showed up and she was with another client. She said come back at 3:00. I had a few beers at Boom Island Brewery and then came back at 3:00. Again she was with another client. I guess I know how I rate. Anyway, Linda and Michelle were standing there looking at me and saying something in Vietnamese to Helen. Helen then said pick one and left. Pretty uncomfortable for me, but I chose Michelle and watched Linda get rejected. Michelle provided a good massage with a standard L1 finish.

    For a place that charges $100 plus tip, you would think they would provide top notch service and not just be just another Jack Shack. I have had Helen, Hana and now Michelle. Has anyone tried Linda, the shorter older one? PM me if you have any info. Thanks.

  12. #4260

    Latina providers (legit or not)

    Anyone know any Latina providers, or places that have one? Don't care if it's legit or not.

  13. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a recommendation for a legit good massage only where they are ok with being undraped? Tough to find a good legit massage where they are not constantly tucking in the sheet.
    Thanks for the leads all.

  14. #4258

    Foot and Back

    Thanks to BurtForPres for livening this forum. A couple locations came to light in subsequent discussions that I was not aware catered to hobbyists.

    Called Foot and Back for an opening and scheduled a session. Arrived on time and paid. 5 for a 1/2 hour massage and was shown the first room, the one facing the street, and got comfortable.

    After just a few moments the masseuse knocked and came in. Being uncovered she unfolded and covered me with a sheet. The massage started with an acupressure style. The sheet was eventually removed for the application of hot oil and a typical massage. A hot towel was used to remove oil, for the flip.

    On the flip, she quickly asked if I wanted something specific. The appropriate hand gesture communicated what I was looking for. The only negotiating was she asked for me to tip well and she provided a nice finish. . 5 tipped. Because of the location (NW suburbs) for me and service, I will defiantly repeat.

  15. #4257

    Anjela?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a recommendation for a legit good massage only where they are ok with being undraped? Tough to find a good legit massage where they are not constantly tucking in the sheet.
    I've received amazing massages from Anjela with no draping, and excellent teasing skills. Not sure if she still does that, though.

    https://www.massagehealingtherapymn.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape