Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5636
-
09-10-24 10:55 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 503Hh is good for l1 service. Wonderful massage in Maplewood had a hot spinner named Angela that offered 30 minutes. She would light touch for 10 minutes, ask you to turnover, get you hard and finish you off. She wasn't known for her massage skills so saving $20 makes sense.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 01:22 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 66Still won't
To me, half hour is when I already know the place and they know me and we just want to get down to business. When exploring, I always go for an hour so the place knows I am committed to at least finding out what is what and want to see where it goes.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 21:42 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 79Half hour is for first time TOFFT visits. A bit less money and you get to the point faster.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 20:50 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 281I don't understand why people do the half hour visit. I can understand that they want to save a couple of bucks if it's the first time at some place but the difference is so small, it doesn't seem worth it to me. I was at a place recently that originally said ok to an hour but while I was in the room getting undressed she came in and said she can only do a half hour. I told her that I was going to leave then because I only wanted an hour. She quickly changed her mind and said an hour would work. I made sure to look at the clock because I figured she was going to short me but she did not, was actually in there a bit over an hour. Did the same thing quite a while back at a different location. Only once have I allowed them to switch me to a half hour and that was such a miserable experience I didn't really mind. In case you are wondering where that was at, it was at Trudy (old location).
Originally Posted by RandMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:39 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 34Are they bad at math or just assume we are?
This is such a pet peeve. Recently had this happen somewhere cut I got cut in half on the time but then they try to charge me the 30 min rate which is like 80% of the 60 minute rate. Nono, if you cut my session in half, I a paying half the 60 minute rate.
Originally Posted by BlondSuave
[View Original Post]
Oh she got pissed when I did that.
-
09-07-24 12:51 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 198Yeah that's likely the same place I visited in one of my reviews a few pages ago. It's basically a carbon copy of Health Massage. When I went, mamasan asked me if I received a text. Since they're not on Google yet and they're kinda hidden behind a strip mall front, I imagine that's their main method of getting visitors. Well, mongers who tip a lot that is. As previously mentioned, the tips they want are above par. Hold the line!
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 22:36 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 351New shop in Hudtown
Heard rather skittish but at least 1 young spinner Yuri? Not not HE friendly yet.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 18:18 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 503Hudson massage
Anyone else getting texts from 715 about new opening with pictures of sexy women asking "when you coming"?
I've read others have been notified but is this the normal introduction?
I'm definitely intrigued. I presume this is the owners of Hudson Massage and they remember me. They had some beautiful girls who knew how to take care of me.
-
09-05-24 11:50 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 700I have always received service at Thai, I do not frequent but generally older and I do strongly hint. And say please.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 20:18 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 351Hanna
For sure my favorite younger girl in the Cities, she is very sweet.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 18:42 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 258Hanna gives me a great massage and never shorts me on time. Her English seems very limited.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 17:02 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks for TOFTT! I was always curious about Thai. Added to the shit list.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
Speaking of list, damn ya'll in Maple Grove are really starved for fun. Basically just Arcadia? I was in the area with just a wee bit of free time recently, but found nothing else nearby. Unfortunately Arcadia was too far from my spot. RIP Maple Grove unless anyone else has been able to crack any other spot there. I went to Comfort once and got stonewalled.
-
09-04-24 16:49 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 198Addendum: Never drape yourself to start. Get naked, get on the table, wait for lady to come in.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 12:07 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 79Don't overthink it man. Just go and have some fun. Only real bit of advice is to show your wad of cash when you pay the initial fee, ALWAYS answer yes if they ask if you have been there before, and just respond very positively to teasing. No terminology will be needed, hand signals usually does the trick. And honestly you aren't going to find much more than straight L1 here in the cities so that's not really important at all.
Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
09-04-24 10:17 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 258They collect the money at the end of the massage. I like Hanna because she seems sweet, sincere and happy. And her massage is really good. Yes, only L1.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






