Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 61410
-
09-10-24 13:37 #56775Senior Member

Posts: 1369Sam. The Russian
I did a report on her not so long ago. My first couple of experiences with her were Outstanding!! But; my last experience with her Sucked!! You have to catch her when she's rested. She mentioned that her father had passed, so maybe she's on a "bender" at the moment. Peace.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 10:33 #56774Senior Member

Posts: 476Sam
Morning run before the sun came up. Caught Sam at the bus stop on Dolfield. Mixed lightskin SW flat ass, pie face. Kinda cute believe it or not. Hopped in the car and came at me with $40. FOH I got a quarter for ya or I can take you back. Of course she rolled with me, found a good spot and the neck was bad between her nodding a bit, but I get a laugh out of that so it was cool. After about 10 min, she let me throat fuck her. It took a bit but she was submissive and rolled with it. I think I scooped her before up on Liberty heights end when she was fresh to the game. She still looks pretty good I'd scoop again but for 40 it better be half and half.
-
09-09-24 23:53 #56773Regular Member

Posts: 18This is very sad to hear. I met Molly back in 2020 at her house in Baltimore (I guess it is referred to as Wilkens, I think I recognize the color of the walls in the photo). She looked really pretty back then, claimed she had just had a child and was only doing BBJ. The service was performed with enthusiasm and fully naked.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
Since then I tried to meet up with her twice while she was still on web pages, but she flaked out both times. Looks like she is on a horrifying downward spiral.
-
09-09-24 19:16 #56772Regular Member

Posts: 15Negative Ghost Rider
I saw her hoofing it over by Jeffrey and 2nd and asked her if she was doing dates, got a smile and and head shake no. Saw her a little later by 5th and Patapsco looked like she was on a mission. She has that I just got out of rehab look to her so.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 16:39 #56771Senior Member

Posts: 1318Always thought it might have been a he-she so never experimented.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 16:11 #56770Senior Member

Posts: 201Bowties / Nicole
I ran into Bowties this afternoon out in Brooklyn I didn't have a lot of time but I made the scoop for some front seat action at standard rates plus a tip. Service was great she swallowed every drop. She said she's out Brooklyn for good no more Westside and she wants everyone to know she hangs by 4th and Washburn. Still no digits, her and her girlfriend was on the way to get a free phone.
-
09-09-24 11:48 #56769Senior Member

Posts: 1318Used to be a blond that walked near there. Came in from NY. She had a bf that looked a bit overweight and understocked. Used to exaggerate the arss swing to get your attention.
Originally Posted by TBone35
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 06:43 #56768Senior Member

Posts: 66Michelle
Met with a tall brunette named Michelle. Looked live a vivo at first. Tights showing off a small but round butt and a hoodie. Made the scoop and after some slightly above average mic skills decided I should just give her a nice early creampie. Her ass and puss were clean and exactly as good as I hoped. She offered a rubber but couldn't help myself. She smelled sweet and clean and was already wet. She prefers slow and steady ao she complained a bit about getting pounded. Gave her a nice big load and standard tuition. Works off her phone mostly but in between numbers. Says she only comes out early before work and does a date before leaving. Caught her by the triangle but lives off Fulton. Would repeat.
-
09-09-24 06:01 #56767Senior Member

Posts: 179How did she look? Last time I saw her she looked like death walking.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 22:37 #56766Senior Member

Posts: 883Another "Bree*
Goes by "Bree". Needy, greedy, geeky. Doesn't deliver. One and done, YMMV. Not again, even for free.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 22:31 #56765Senior Member

Posts: 883Blonde
She goes by Meredith. Grown ass woman, decent attitude and slightly above average skills across the board. Nice bolt ons! She had a car and a friend. Only around randomly. Worth testing your mileage.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 20:12 #56764Senior Member

Posts: 201Brunette at the Circle
Drove by around 6. Young pigeon toed brunette. Shorts and a halter top exposing her back. Some tats on her shoulder. Looked good, obviously working. Any ideas.
-
09-08-24 19:11 #56763Senior Member

Posts: 978Movies
Check out night Timer videos I believe where on porn hub. He does not post much but he still around and reads the forum.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
09-08-24 18:00 #56762Senior Member

Posts: 602SW Porn
I guess you'll have to create it. Most businesses, whether it's a restaurant, cleaners, or coffee shop, were created because the owner saw a need or a demand for the product / service. Soooo, what I'm saying is, start recording these chicks and upload it to Xvideos.com, porn.com or create your own website for SW porn. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
09-08-24 16:59 #56761Senior Member

Posts: 1041SW Porn?
Hey fellas,
Where do you find good SW porn these days?
Since charmcityporn went down, and Pornhub removed most of the contents, it's hard to find some good homemade SW porn videos.











Reply With Quote



