Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 61409
-
09-08-24 09:00 #56759Senior Member

Posts: 476Seeing photos sometimes makes me question myself. Glasses looks like she has potential, but man the rest look like goblins off Lord of the Rings. Post nut clarity is very real. Hahahahahahah.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 08:56 #56758Senior Member

Posts: 476Did you shoot your shot? Holla at her like a civi, and you'll find out everything you want to know. Now if you are older or got no game it won't work, but let us know champ. She looks nice.
Originally Posted by TBone35
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 23:28 #56757Senior Member

Posts: 1126Tramp Stamped Ride or Die Bree
Is it or just me, that ass isn't as phat as it use to be. Legs looked kinda bad and ankles swollen. Anyone had her recently? How is she? I stopped to talk noted how she looked, and kept it moving. Sure I saved myself a headache.
Phyuck!
-
09-07-24 18:39 #56756Regular Member

Posts: 24Working?
Spotted her walking up Church near Ritchie. Not sure if she is a working girl or not.
TB35.
-
09-07-24 16:32 #56755Senior Member

Posts: 271Rae
Tried to warn these fools bro. Oh well.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 09:27 #56754Senior Member

Posts: 2343Seen
I saw her a few weeks ago walking on Pulaski wearing a long yellow skirt. I don't think she was working though.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 02:37 #56753Senior Member

Posts: 278Ranee
Anyone seen or heard from ranee.
-
09-06-24 20:34 #56752Senior Member

Posts: 978Rae
Did you notice what was on her upper left lip? Scared me.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 15:49 #56751Senior Member

Posts: 54Did she ever leave??
She's been out there every single day, all day sent her friends posted about her going to Philly.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 12:28 #56750Senior Member

Posts: 100Sunny Slopes
Dang, these are some Premium beauties, any one of them could easily be the queen of all the threads. Are any of them still active?
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
Fox.
-
09-06-24 10:45 #56749Senior Member

Posts: 129Monica
Anybody have any good digits for. Monica.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 01:05 #56748Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kiara is back to stay from PA.
Ran into everyone's fav, Special K. Kiara says she is back from PA to stay. It wasn't her, she said. She did so Kensington and she said there were people waiting for her to pass out, so they could steal her stuff. I told her I was glad to see her back and don't go back. She was hanging on Ashton, around the corner from Busy Bees. And yeah, took her to the Notel Furrow and sounded hey out good.
Phyuck!
P.S., she is still without phone. So don't ask. It was stolen she told me.
-
09-05-24 20:46 #56747Senior Member

Posts: 133Rae
Hit the loops today and there were quite a few out around 5 pm. Saw Sasha, Korina, Cheeks and some others. One with a short skirt caught my attention and swooped in and realized it was Rae. Hadn't seen her in a minute because the last time was a disaster; she was super paranoid and really fucking annoying. She got in and seemed in the right mind so headed to my spot. Got there and boy oh boy. She gave a wonderful BBBJ, taking her time, going deep etc. Nice. Pulled her skirt up to see she had no panties on. Felt on her for awhile then had her get out of the car so I could knock it out standing up. Put it in and she was really in to it. Eventually her turn around so I could blow it in her mouth. She caught it and spit. Got her number as I took her back. Will try and see her super soon as we know these broads can't keep a phone for long, plus want to see her before the eventual downturn in looks.
-
09-05-24 20:01 #56746Senior Member

Posts: 565Danielle
I like meaty pussy but I'm not sure I want to waste my time with her attitude. This was years ago though. How was your experience with her?
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 19:55 #56745Regular Member

Posts: 24Cop check
That's when you ask if she can touch your D or if you can touch her boobs before any $ is talked about.
Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy
[View Original Post]
TB35.










Reply With Quote




