Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56758
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone35  [View Original Post]
    Spotted her walking up Church near Ritchie. Not sure if she is a working girl or not.

    TB35.
    Did you shoot your shot? Holla at her like a civi, and you'll find out everything you want to know. Now if you are older or got no game it won't work, but let us know champ. She looks nice.

  2. #56757

    Tramp Stamped Ride or Die Bree

    Is it or just me, that ass isn't as phat as it use to be. Legs looked kinda bad and ankles swollen. Anyone had her recently? How is she? I stopped to talk noted how she looked, and kept it moving. Sure I saved myself a headache.

    Phyuck!

  3. #56756

    Working?

    Spotted her walking up Church near Ritchie. Not sure if she is a working girl or not.

    TB35.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unknown.png‎  

  4. #56755

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice what was on her upper left lip? Scared me.
    Tried to warn these fools bro. Oh well.

  5. #56754

    Seen

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from ranee.
    I saw her a few weeks ago walking on Pulaski wearing a long yellow skirt. I don't think she was working though.

  6. #56753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Ranee

    Anyone seen or heard from ranee.

  7. #56752

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    Hit the loops today and there were quite a few out around 5 pm. Saw Sasha, Korina, Cheeks and some others. One with a short skirt caught my attention and swooped in and realized it was Rae. Hadn't seen her in a minute because the last time was a disaster; she was super paranoid and really fucking annoying. She got in and seemed in the right mind so headed to my spot. Got there and boy oh boy. She gave a wonderful BBBJ, taking her time, going deep etc. Nice. Pulled her skirt up to see she had no panties on. Felt on her for awhile then had her get out of the car so I could knock it out standing up. Put it in and she was really in to it. Eventually her turn around so I could blow it in her mouth. She caught it and spit. Got her number as I took her back. Will try and see her super soon as we know these broads can't keep a phone for long, plus want to see her before the eventual downturn in looks.
    Did you notice what was on her upper left lip? Scared me.

  8. #56751

    Did she ever leave??

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Ran into everyone's fav, Special K. Kiara says she is back from PA to stay. It wasn't her, she said. She did so Kensington and she said there were people waiting for her to pass out, so they could steal her stuff. I told her I was glad to see her back and don't go back. She was hanging on Ashton, around the corner from Busy Bees. And yeah, took her to the Notel Furrow and sounded hey out good.

    Phyuck!

    P.S., she is still without phone. So don't ask. It was stolen she told me.
    She's been out there every single day, all day sent her friends posted about her going to Philly.

  9. #56750

    Sunny Slopes

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days.
    Dang, these are some Premium beauties, any one of them could easily be the queen of all the threads. Are any of them still active?

    Fox.

  10. #56749

    Monica

    Anybody have any good digits for. Monica.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I wish this one dated. Anyone know who she is? Lives on Payson.

    Phyuck!

  11. #56748

    Kiara is back to stay from PA.

    Ran into everyone's fav, Special K. Kiara says she is back from PA to stay. It wasn't her, she said. She did so Kensington and she said there were people waiting for her to pass out, so they could steal her stuff. I told her I was glad to see her back and don't go back. She was hanging on Ashton, around the corner from Busy Bees. And yeah, took her to the Notel Furrow and sounded hey out good.

    Phyuck!

    P.S., she is still without phone. So don't ask. It was stolen she told me.

  12. #56747

    Rae

    Hit the loops today and there were quite a few out around 5 pm. Saw Sasha, Korina, Cheeks and some others. One with a short skirt caught my attention and swooped in and realized it was Rae. Hadn't seen her in a minute because the last time was a disaster; she was super paranoid and really fucking annoying. She got in and seemed in the right mind so headed to my spot. Got there and boy oh boy. She gave a wonderful BBBJ, taking her time, going deep etc. Nice. Pulled her skirt up to see she had no panties on. Felt on her for awhile then had her get out of the car so I could knock it out standing up. Put it in and she was really in to it. Eventually her turn around so I could blow it in her mouth. She caught it and spit. Got her number as I took her back. Will try and see her super soon as we know these broads can't keep a phone for long, plus want to see her before the eventual downturn in looks.

  13. #56746

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Good pussy IMO. Meaty kitten, if that's your thing. It's mine. Anyone else out they work extra meat kittens? LMK.

    Phyuck!
    I like meaty pussy but I'm not sure I want to waste my time with her attitude. This was years ago though. How was your experience with her?

  14. #56745

    Cop check

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy  [View Original Post]
    LOL what's a cop check?
    That's when you ask if she can touch your D or if you can touch her boobs before any $ is talked about.

    TB35.

  15. #56744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Near Busy Bee's

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Busy Bee.
    Who is the blonde chick in the 2nd & 3rd pics. I don't recognize her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape