Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56773
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    So I saw the post about Molly. I used to date her when she lived just outside Baltimore & when she lived on Wilkens. Since then she moved into a nice house south of Baltimore. She lives there with her ex and her kids. She would do dates in the house. It always made me a bit nervous but nothing bad ever happened. Molly is not a rip-off girl. She never causes a scene. I have not seen her in a while. But I might hook up with her for street rates.

    She also used to set up at hotels out at BWI. But now that she is down at Wilkens all the time, I wonder what happened. Maybe she is not living with the family any more. As reported, she is not GFE like her ads claim. She has a huge drug habit. I heard her hair is messed up from a illness, hence the wigs. The first photo is from 2020 at Wikens. 3rd is 2021 at a hotel. The other 2 are from ads she had up earlier. She is 33 about to turn 34. I think the lifestyle is catching up with her.

    Frank Out!
    This is very sad to hear. I met Molly back in 2020 at her house in Baltimore (I guess it is referred to as Wilkens, I think I recognize the color of the walls in the photo). She looked really pretty back then, claimed she had just had a child and was only doing BBJ. The service was performed with enthusiasm and fully naked.

    Since then I tried to meet up with her twice while she was still on web pages, but she flaked out both times. Looks like she is on a horrifying downward spiral.

  2. #56772

    Negative Ghost Rider

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Did you shoot your shot? Holla at her like a civi, and you'll find out everything you want to know. Now if you are older or got no game it won't work, but let us know champ. She looks nice.
    I saw her hoofing it over by Jeffrey and 2nd and asked her if she was doing dates, got a smile and and head shake no. Saw her a little later by 5th and Patapsco looked like she was on a mission. She has that I just got out of rehab look to her so.

  3. #56771
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a blond that walked near there. Came in from NY. She had a bf that looked a bit overweight and understocked. Used to exaggerate the arss swing to get your attention.
    Always thought it might have been a he-she so never experimented.

  4. #56770

    Bowties / Nicole

    I ran into Bowties this afternoon out in Brooklyn I didn't have a lot of time but I made the scoop for some front seat action at standard rates plus a tip. Service was great she swallowed every drop. She said she's out Brooklyn for good no more Westside and she wants everyone to know she hangs by 4th and Washburn. Still no digits, her and her girlfriend was on the way to get a free phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240909_144322.jpg‎  

  5. #56769
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone35  [View Original Post]
    Spotted her walking up Church near Ritchie. Not sure if she is a working girl or not..
    Used to be a blond that walked near there. Came in from NY. She had a bf that looked a bit overweight and understocked. Used to exaggerate the arss swing to get your attention.

  6. #56768

    Michelle

    Met with a tall brunette named Michelle. Looked live a vivo at first. Tights showing off a small but round butt and a hoodie. Made the scoop and after some slightly above average mic skills decided I should just give her a nice early creampie. Her ass and puss were clean and exactly as good as I hoped. She offered a rubber but couldn't help myself. She smelled sweet and clean and was already wet. She prefers slow and steady ao she complained a bit about getting pounded. Gave her a nice big load and standard tuition. Works off her phone mostly but in between numbers. Says she only comes out early before work and does a date before leaving. Caught her by the triangle but lives off Fulton. Would repeat.

  7. #56767
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago walking on Pulaski wearing a long yellow skirt. I don't think she was working though.
    How did she look? Last time I saw her she looked like death walking.

  8. #56766

    Another "Bree*

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    S Mount St and Cole St.
    Goes by "Bree". Needy, greedy, geeky. Doesn't deliver. One and done, YMMV. Not again, even for free.

  9. #56765

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Who is the blonde chick in the 2nd & 3rd pics. I don't recognize her?
    She goes by Meredith. Grown ass woman, decent attitude and slightly above average skills across the board. Nice bolt ons! She had a car and a friend. Only around randomly. Worth testing your mileage.

  10. #56764

    Brunette at the Circle

    Drove by around 6. Young pigeon toed brunette. Shorts and a halter top exposing her back. Some tats on her shoulder. Looked good, obviously working. Any ideas.

  11. #56763

    Movies

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Where do you find good SW porn these days?

    Since charmcityporn went down, and Pornhub removed most of the contents, it's hard to find some good homemade SW porn videos.
    Check out night Timer videos I believe where on porn hub. He does not post much but he still around and reads the forum.

    Be Safe.

  12. #56762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    SW Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Where do you find good SW porn these days?

    Since charmcityporn went down, and Pornhub removed most of the contents, it's hard to find some good homemade SW porn videos.
    I guess you'll have to create it. Most businesses, whether it's a restaurant, cleaners, or coffee shop, were created because the owner saw a need or a demand for the product / service. Soooo, what I'm saying is, start recording these chicks and upload it to Xvideos.com, porn.com or create your own website for SW porn. Just my 2 cents.

    Chico.

  13. #56761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    SW Porn?

    Hey fellas,

    Where do you find good SW porn these days?

    Since charmcityporn went down, and Pornhub removed most of the contents, it's hard to find some good homemade SW porn videos.

  14. #56760
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I went back to 2007 and randomly picked the first few photos I saw and it reminded me that this was once the norm. Man we are chasing girls we wouldn't have even thought about touching back then. Times have changed. That's Ruthie and Lori.
    New drugs got these girls looking busted. If you find something nice like these ladies, automatically wants $40. Early morning before sun up and 9 to late night, I've found some nice things just trying to make some dough, but they don't get high and ain't doing shit for. 20 . But you can still find them like this but not at the budget prices of 10-15 years ago, them days are over.

  15. #56759
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Few more pics.
    Seeing photos sometimes makes me question myself. Glasses looks like she has potential, but man the rest look like goblins off Lord of the Rings. Post nut clarity is very real. Hahahahahahah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape