Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 27809
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24659

    As anyone seen Madam Kitty aka Jade

    I'm curious about Madam Kitty. I've noticed that she cancelled her appointments and removed her Kent and Puyallup ad from the board.

  2. #24658

    Some people just click

    Quote Originally Posted by CrashBandi  [View Original Post]
    It's so funny, I was pretty much a regular on and off for several years. She was always reliable and easy to schedule. When I first saw her, she was all safety, eventually no condoms, and the last 6 months no donation asked for or demanded. It just kind of happened and I don't dare say anything about it.
    I love stories like this, kinda gives me faith in humanity. Keep up the streak, won't last forever, but you'll always remember! Speaking from experience.

  3. #24657

    Still kinda Stunned

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I have done this type thing with several ladies. Works really well when you can hook up almost on demand without dealing with deposit stuff which I don't do, or being concerned about being no showed and a lot of other stuff. Have gotten freebies from more than a free of them because of our FWB relationship. If one of us can't hook up, no problem, we just try another time. Neither is looking for romance. Just straight out fucking each other's brains out, then going our separate ways until the next time.
    It's so funny, I was pretty much a regular on and off for several years. She was always reliable and easy to schedule. When I first saw her, she was all safety, eventually no condoms, and the last 6 months no donation asked for or demanded. It just kind of happened and I don't dare say anything about it.

  4. #24656

    Is kandyIsland still bareback everything?

    Is kandyIsland still bareback everything?

    Thanks.

  5. #24655

    "Dating"

    Quote Originally Posted by CrashBandi  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't it call it "dating" in the traditional sense. It is completely FWB. She lives her life and I live mine. Whoever is horny calls.
    I have done this type thing with several ladies. Works really well when you can hook up almost on demand without dealing with deposit stuff which I don't do, or being concerned about being no showed and a lot of other stuff. Have gotten freebies from more than a free of them because of our FWB relationship. If one of us can't hook up, no problem, we just try another time. Neither is looking for romance. Just straight out fucking each other's brains out, then going our separate ways until the next time.

  6. #24654
    It's a scam or rob. Her cashapp account is flagged and I had a full on argument with her / whoever running the phone over the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Tried searches on both of the above terms, no hits for her it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/102870109560

    I mean, deposit says NO NO NO, but lol the rest says yes yes yes :P And she's been around a while, found another ad with the same number and definitely the same chick in the pics

  7. #24653
    Quote Originally Posted by FunDude43  [View Original Post]
    You talking about this one? I been looking around for her too. Fun fun fun.
    Yep! That's her. I found some intel. DM me.

  8. #24652
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Dating? You guys would date these girls if given the chance?
    I wouldn't it call it "dating" in the traditional sense. It is completely FWB. She lives her life and I live mine. Whoever is horny calls.

  9. #24651

    20 YO Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Just finished a visit with a 20 yo spinner. Only no was greek and cip. Submissive, fresh, no drug use besides weed and really decently priced. A little inexperienced, but she's 20.5'4 ish, 120 ish, small perky Bs, perfect outty box, bare, CIM with spit, snug, allowed closed mouth kissing and light whimpers. Didn't mind me being rough with her. She has acne scars, but not bad. Definitely girl next door look. Outcall only and didn't give me the full hour or msog like she said.

    That being said, I want to see her again, and I've seen what this forum does to girls like her. So if you're a reputable and established member and willing to trade like-kinded info, let me know.
    Bravo! Well done dude!

  10. #24650
    Just finished a visit with a 20 yo spinner. Only no was greek and cip. Submissive, fresh, no drug use besides weed and really decently priced. A little inexperienced, but she's 20.5'4 ish, 120 ish, small perky Bs, perfect outty box, bare, CIM with spit, snug, allowed closed mouth kissing and light whimpers. Didn't mind me being rough with her. She has acne scars, but not bad. Definitely girl next door look. Outcall only and didn't give me the full hour or msog like she said.

    That being said, I want to see her again, and I've seen what this forum does to girls like her. So if you're a reputable and established member and willing to trade like-kinded info, let me know.

  11. #24649
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark80  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too and I'm curious if she has any teeth LOL.
    She's rougher than guts! Let us know is you muster up the courage to do it. I don't think I could get it up for that but.

  12. #24648
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She was stripper. Then meet big black man. She rob people. Very bad.

    Now she football. Mom. In Kent.
    Wow! What a great life! LOL.

  13. #24647

    Down with the Crown!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreHey  [View Original Post]
    Crown. Hat. Condom.
    Thanks for the explanation. So many years at this and never heard that one before!

  14. #24646
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw  [View Original Post]
    This may not be the right place to post this, but I figured I'd try. About 10 or so years ago I met up with this crazy hot nonpro girl -- fake tits, bodybuilder, lots of tattoos (big grenade tattoo on her thigh I remember well). She was also a bit crazy but was totally down for bare / CIP. Saw her off and on for a bit and then lost touch. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Is she still around? Still working?
    You talking about this one? I been looking around for her too. Fun fun fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed (2).jpg‎  

  15. #24645
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure to don't give extra for it since she will try to get extra for what she gives free if you don't fall for it. 500 is no peanuts to try and upcharge.

    .
    Thank you for the info!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape