Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 27808
-
09-10-24 00:11 #24658Senior Member

Posts: 43Some people just click
I love stories like this, kinda gives me faith in humanity. Keep up the streak, won't last forever, but you'll always remember! Speaking from experience.
Originally Posted by CrashBandi
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 21:05 #24657Senior Member

Posts: 47Still kinda Stunned
It's so funny, I was pretty much a regular on and off for several years. She was always reliable and easy to schedule. When I first saw her, she was all safety, eventually no condoms, and the last 6 months no donation asked for or demanded. It just kind of happened and I don't dare say anything about it.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 19:51 #24656Senior Member

Posts: 459Is kandyIsland still bareback everything?
Is kandyIsland still bareback everything?
Thanks.
-
09-09-24 13:03 #24655Senior Member

Posts: 332"Dating"
I have done this type thing with several ladies. Works really well when you can hook up almost on demand without dealing with deposit stuff which I don't do, or being concerned about being no showed and a lot of other stuff. Have gotten freebies from more than a free of them because of our FWB relationship. If one of us can't hook up, no problem, we just try another time. Neither is looking for romance. Just straight out fucking each other's brains out, then going our separate ways until the next time.
Originally Posted by CrashBandi
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 11:35 #24654Senior Member

Posts: 40It's a scam or rob. Her cashapp account is flagged and I had a full on argument with her / whoever running the phone over the phone.
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:26 #24653Senior Member

Posts: 26Yep! That's her. I found some intel. DM me.
Originally Posted by FunDude43
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 00:37 #24652Senior Member

Posts: 47I wouldn't it call it "dating" in the traditional sense. It is completely FWB. She lives her life and I live mine. Whoever is horny calls.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 19:58 #24651Senior Member

Posts: 111120 YO Spinner
Bravo! Well done dude!
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 16:10 #24650Senior Member

Posts: 201Just finished a visit with a 20 yo spinner. Only no was greek and cip. Submissive, fresh, no drug use besides weed and really decently priced. A little inexperienced, but she's 20.5'4 ish, 120 ish, small perky Bs, perfect outty box, bare, CIM with spit, snug, allowed closed mouth kissing and light whimpers. Didn't mind me being rough with her. She has acne scars, but not bad. Definitely girl next door look. Outcall only and didn't give me the full hour or msog like she said.
That being said, I want to see her again, and I've seen what this forum does to girls like her. So if you're a reputable and established member and willing to trade like-kinded info, let me know.
-
09-07-24 16:42 #24649Senior Member

Posts: 2335She's rougher than guts! Let us know is you muster up the courage to do it. I don't think I could get it up for that but.
Originally Posted by MarkieMark80
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 16:37 #24648Senior Member

Posts: 2335Wow! What a great life! LOL.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 15:32 #24647Senior Member

Posts: 267Down with the Crown!
Thanks for the explanation. So many years at this and never heard that one before!
Originally Posted by WhoreHey
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 08:07 #24646Regular Member

Posts: 6You talking about this one? I been looking around for her too. Fun fun fun.
Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 03:16 #24645Senior Member

Posts: 32Thank you for the info!
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 01:59 #24644Senior Member

Posts: 34Crown. Hat. Condom.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





