Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 712 1212 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24651

    20 YO Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Just finished a visit with a 20 yo spinner. Only no was greek and cip. Submissive, fresh, no drug use besides weed and really decently priced. A little inexperienced, but she's 20.5'4 ish, 120 ish, small perky Bs, perfect outty box, bare, CIM with spit, snug, allowed closed mouth kissing and light whimpers. Didn't mind me being rough with her. She has acne scars, but not bad. Definitely girl next door look. Outcall only and didn't give me the full hour or msog like she said.

    That being said, I want to see her again, and I've seen what this forum does to girls like her. So if you're a reputable and established member and willing to trade like-kinded info, let me know.
    Bravo! Well done dude!

  2. #24650
    Just finished a visit with a 20 yo spinner. Only no was greek and cip. Submissive, fresh, no drug use besides weed and really decently priced. A little inexperienced, but she's 20.5'4 ish, 120 ish, small perky Bs, perfect outty box, bare, CIM with spit, snug, allowed closed mouth kissing and light whimpers. Didn't mind me being rough with her. She has acne scars, but not bad. Definitely girl next door look. Outcall only and didn't give me the full hour or msog like she said.

    That being said, I want to see her again, and I've seen what this forum does to girls like her. So if you're a reputable and established member and willing to trade like-kinded info, let me know.

  3. #24649
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark80  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too and I'm curious if she has any teeth LOL.
    She's rougher than guts! Let us know is you muster up the courage to do it. I don't think I could get it up for that but.

  4. #24648
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She was stripper. Then meet big black man. She rob people. Very bad.

    Now she football. Mom. In Kent.
    Wow! What a great life! LOL.

  5. #24647

    Down with the Crown!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreHey  [View Original Post]
    Crown. Hat. Condom.
    Thanks for the explanation. So many years at this and never heard that one before!

  6. #24646
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw  [View Original Post]
    This may not be the right place to post this, but I figured I'd try. About 10 or so years ago I met up with this crazy hot nonpro girl -- fake tits, bodybuilder, lots of tattoos (big grenade tattoo on her thigh I remember well). She was also a bit crazy but was totally down for bare / CIP. Saw her off and on for a bit and then lost touch. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Is she still around? Still working?
    You talking about this one? I been looking around for her too. Fun fun fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed (2).jpg‎  

  7. #24645
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure to don't give extra for it since she will try to get extra for what she gives free if you don't fall for it. 500 is no peanuts to try and upcharge.

    .
    Thank you for the info!

  8. #24644
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Barry. Don't know that one. A single Urban Dictionary entry relating to giving a blowjob is all I found. So are you saying she gives great head? CIM?
    Crown. Hat. Condom.

  9. #24643

    Melissa / Shantel Young

    Any info on this one? Tried searches on both of the above terms, no hits for her it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/102870109560

    I mean, deposit says NO NO NO, but lol the rest says yes yes yes :P And she's been around a while, found another ad with the same number and definitely the same chick in the pics

  10. #24642

    It Happens

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Found God, hey can't be mad at that. Good for her. As for the third, I think I do. I was merely curious about this topic and how people go about it. I am not interested in it but am interested on why people are. Appreciate the insights.
    In my case, it just happened. I've known one girl for many years, and over time, we've become close. Today, I rarely see anyone else but her. I see her once or twice a week. Although I view us as "close," I know our relationship is completely transactional. However, I will admit I probably think about her more than I should. Right now, she meets my expectations, and I'll continue to enjoy her company.

  11. #24641
    I should've gotten a car. Everyone's in Bellevue.

  12. #24640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    I dated a few. Almost married one. Sadly, that didn't happen.

    I wouldn't recommend it. However, some can handle it.

    The key is building a life where your finances are not involved.

    That is when you know it is real.

    One provider went completely nuts.

    Another one dropped me and found God. So I can't be upset about that.

    The third. We'll. If you know, then you know. Very sad.

    Only one of the three I regret. Just because she is so dangerous and unstable. The other two were great.
    Found God, hey can't be mad at that. Good for her. As for the third, I think I do. I was merely curious about this topic and how people go about it. I am not interested in it but am interested on why people are. Appreciate the insights.

  13. #24639

    Down for the Crown?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Down for the Crown.
    Sorry, Barry. Don't know that one. A single Urban Dictionary entry relating to giving a blowjob is all I found. So are you saying she gives great head? CIM?

  14. #24638
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Dating? You guys would date these girls if given the chance?
    I dated a few. Almost married one. Sadly, that didn't happen.

    I wouldn't recommend it. However, some can handle it.

    The key is building a life where your finances are not involved.

    That is when you know it is real.

    One provider went completely nuts.

    Another one dropped me and found God. So I can't be upset about that.

    The third. We'll. If you know, then you know. Very sad.

    Only one of the three I regret. Just because she is so dangerous and unstable. The other two were great.

  15. #24637
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She just posted a couple of days ago, I can't just cross the 500 mark.
    Can't blame ya.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape