Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 552 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 8266
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Monse reminded me why she is so good. BLS, RJ. BBBJ, Russian, HJ. BBFS Mish, rcg, doggie.

    BBBJCIM finish.
    All in the club? Wow.

  2. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    It is nice to log in and read thar Seattle legends are still providing great service.

    I might need to head to Pans soon.
    Monse reminded me why she is so good. BLS, RJ. BBBJ, Russian, HJ. BBFS Mish, rcg, doggie.

    BBBJCIM finish.

  3. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I just had a great time with Faith.
    Most underrated low key dancer that becomes a freak in a VIP room.

  4. #6883

    Good Ole Names

    It is nice to log in and read thar Seattle legends are still providing great service.

    I might need to head to Pans soon.

  5. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent reports on Kyla at Kittens.

    I have heard she is hit or miss. I am in the mood for a MILF.
    Her preference is HJ's. However, she will do everything.

  6. #6881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Kyla & Kittens

    Does anyone have any recent reports on Kyla at Kittens.

    I have heard she is hit or miss. I am in the mood for a MILF.

  7. #6880

    Monse Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse pussy tasted soooooo good today.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!
    Was this inside the club or outside?

  8. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by FryingPan13  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Just joined. Been to Pandora a few times but never had a chance to meet Charm or Melanie. Anyone have info / rates on either of them?
    Does Melanie give blowjobs?

  9. #6878

    Monse

    Monse pussy tasted soooooo good today.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  10. #6877

    Forget that!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    There are Youtube videos on this subject from strippers. From what I remember, (this is probably for strippers that are just doing lap dances and not doing extras) sweatpants are frowned upon, no basketball shorts without underwear. You are kind of regarded as a pervert. Jeans might be too abrasive. I believe that slacks were a better choice, not that abrasive.
    I go with loose sweats commando style. I get dances from girls that know what I want.

  11. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Tee is a no go for anything except handjob and advertising her bikini barista stand.
    She is stuck up.

    If you go to Kittens go with the guarantee girls.

    Love, Pretty, Ducati, Harley, Maylana, Honey, Robin, Kyla, Nova, Joyy.

    Plenty of FS dancers to choose from.

    Avoid Adore. She is a c un t.

  12. #6875

    Kittens Report

    I am migrating to Kittens more and more.

    The price of the rooms is less than Pandoras.

    There is more of a hustle factor at Kittens. However an experienced PL knows how to navigate that.

    Monday night there were about 15 dancers. Decent selection.

    A few tried to hustle me.

    I wound up with Star. She is a Hispanic mixed beauty. Real boobs. Jiggly ass. She would benefit from some less fast food and more exercise.

    Typical hustle. Wanted 500 for 15 minutes. Wound up paying 280 plus room. A little steep. Everything covered. Decent time.

    She is a track star as she admits. So everything is mechanical.

    Fun in doggy. Good CBJ.

    I probably won't repeat but I needed to get laid.

    As I left I saw the hardly seen Sia. Last I heard she was at Sugars.

    She is really really hot. If anyone has any experience with Sia, please update me.

  13. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDan  [View Original Post]
    I'm hopeful to visit Pandora's on Wednesday for the day shift. Is the daytime schedule pretty regular? From what I've read I'm on the lookout for Monse, Luna, Faith, Anya, and Naomi (Feel free to DM any suggestions, info, or tips. Also if anyone has any takeout recommendations HMU. Thank you!
    One of them will be there.

  14. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    There's a good reason she takes guys to private rooms one after another.
    Tee is a no go for anything except handjob and advertising her bikini barista stand.

  15. #6872

    Pandora's Wednesday

    I'm hopeful to visit Pandora's on Wednesday for the day shift. Is the daytime schedule pretty regular? From what I've read I'm on the lookout for Monse, Luna, Faith, Anya, and Naomi (Feel free to DM any suggestions, info, or tips. Also if anyone has any takeout recommendations HMU. Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape