Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 552 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6111
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    It own by Bud Light. I no gay boy.
    Bad news, Pacifico is an Anhueser-Busch brand as well.

  2. #6110
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you drink Corona anymore?
    It own by Bud Light. I no gay boy.

  3. #6109
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    No problem. That good time. Monse like many Wang. No need VIP room. Fuck in back.
    No shit. Empty clubs are the best. Fuck fest.

  4. #6108
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I no drink Corona. I drink Pacifico.
    Why don't you drink Corona anymore?

  5. #6107
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed, more often than not, that if they don't post a lineup in their story, there's probably barely any dancers in and to not bother.
    No problem. That good time. Monse like many Wang. No need VIP room. Fuck in back.

  6. #6106
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the answer is probably no, but has anyone had any extras at club sinrock in renton?
    That place open? No good.

  7. #6105
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I'm just hearing about a club named Supernova in Seattle is going to turn into a Stripclub that can serve alcohol. Anyone know any other details?
    I no drink Corona. I drink Pacifico.

  8. #6104

    Supernova turning into a Stripclub?

    I'm just hearing about a club named Supernova in Seattle is going to turn into a Stripclub that can serve alcohol. Anyone know any other details?

  9. #6103

    Goth Alice at Sugars?

    She looks like a good time and her tits look great. Has anyone got intel? I never see posts about Sugars but I know girls are dtf up there.

  10. #6102

    Club SinRock

    I'm sure the answer is probably no, but has anyone had any extras at club sinrock in renton?

  11. #6101

    IG stories

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Club is super slow today. Just fired two loads off in Monse, she said her next customer like to DATY so she'll have something extra for him. Only two other dancers working Liz and a blonde dancer, not sure which one, it wasn't Anya though.
    I've noticed, more often than not, that if they don't post a lineup in their story, there's probably barely any dancers in and to not bother.

  12. #6100

    Slow Sunday

    Club is super slow today. Just fired two loads off in Monse, she said her next customer like to DATY so she'll have something extra for him. Only two other dancers working Liz and a blonde dancer, not sure which one, it wasn't Anya though.

  13. #6099

    Charm or Melanie

    Hey everyone! Just joined. Been to Pandora a few times but never had a chance to meet Charm or Melanie. Anyone have info / rates on either of them?

  14. #6098

    Saturdays

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's daytime, 80% of the dancers although there might still be a few that hold out on extras unless you're a regular customer.
    I've had great luck in Thursdays. Saturdays Dayshift aren't what they used to be. I know the Golden Era of Nova, Morgan, etc is over but the drop off seems to get worse and worse. Monse and Cierra are nice but not my thing. Martina and that bitter beer face she makes when you turn her down justw ruins her for me. No thanks Amari. Glad Diamond and Liz were there.

  15. #6097

    Pandora's Daytime

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting from out of town. All these reviews sound amazing. Would anyone mind sharing go to places and info?
    Pandora's daytime, 80% of the dancers although there might still be a few that hold out on extras unless you're a regular customer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape