Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 8267
-
09-06-24 18:08 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 99Reminiscing
Lola reminds me so much of a girl I dated in college, just enhanced in every way. Today I splurged on an hour room at Sugars for the first time and made sweet faux love to her. Can not get enough of those breathy moans. I wish she offered take out but don't know if I'm considered regular enough for her. Does anyone know when Visa will be back? Or if she lives full time in LV now?
-
09-05-24 18:02 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 2934All in the club? Wow.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 17:45 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 85Monse reminded me why she is so good. BLS, RJ. BBBJ, Russian, HJ. BBFS Mish, rcg, doggie.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
BBBJCIM finish.
-
09-05-24 14:59 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 85Most underrated low key dancer that becomes a freak in a VIP room.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 14:58 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 85Good Ole Names
It is nice to log in and read thar Seattle legends are still providing great service.
I might need to head to Pans soon.
-
09-05-24 14:43 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 85Her preference is HJ's. However, she will do everything.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 13:00 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 1106Kyla & Kittens
Does anyone have any recent reports on Kyla at Kittens.
I have heard she is hit or miss. I am in the mood for a MILF.
-
09-05-24 00:08 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 1113Monse Kitty
Was this inside the club or outside?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 23:30 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 286Does Melanie give blowjobs?
Originally Posted by FryingPan13
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 20:12 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 653Monse
Monse pussy tasted soooooo good today.
I am a Dirtyfuk!
-
09-04-24 01:38 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 220Forget that!
I go with loose sweats commando style. I get dances from girls that know what I want.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:21 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 216She is stuck up.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
If you go to Kittens go with the guarantee girls.
Love, Pretty, Ducati, Harley, Maylana, Honey, Robin, Kyla, Nova, Joyy.
Plenty of FS dancers to choose from.
Avoid Adore. She is a c un t.
-
09-03-24 13:32 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 134Kittens Report
I am migrating to Kittens more and more.
The price of the rooms is less than Pandoras.
There is more of a hustle factor at Kittens. However an experienced PL knows how to navigate that.
Monday night there were about 15 dancers. Decent selection.
A few tried to hustle me.
I wound up with Star. She is a Hispanic mixed beauty. Real boobs. Jiggly ass. She would benefit from some less fast food and more exercise.
Typical hustle. Wanted 500 for 15 minutes. Wound up paying 280 plus room. A little steep. Everything covered. Decent time.
She is a track star as she admits. So everything is mechanical.
Fun in doggy. Good CBJ.
I probably won't repeat but I needed to get laid.
As I left I saw the hardly seen Sia. Last I heard she was at Sugars.
She is really really hot. If anyone has any experience with Sia, please update me.
-
09-03-24 13:25 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 134One of them will be there.
Originally Posted by JustDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 17:09 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 135Tee is a no go for anything except handjob and advertising her bikini barista stand.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






