Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 8267
-
09-02-24 15:27 #6872Regular Member

Posts: 12Pandora's Wednesday
I'm hopeful to visit Pandora's on Wednesday for the day shift. Is the daytime schedule pretty regular? From what I've read I'm on the lookout for Monse, Luna, Faith, Anya, and Naomi (Feel free to DM any suggestions, info, or tips. Also if anyone has any takeout recommendations HMU. Thank you!
-
09-01-24 23:44 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 984Faith
I just had a great time with Faith.
-
09-01-24 17:39 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 43Annnd? Is the line indeed wrapped around the block?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 17:23 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 1106Anya
She is there right now.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
I chose to let Monse suck my dick.
-
09-01-24 15:55 #6868I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mandy
I go see Mandy at Pandora.
She suck wang. I cum in mouth fast. Hhahaha.
-
08-31-24 23:21 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 255My clown costume.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 16:33 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 241I wear a pair of thin, comfortable slacks made of soft material. Thin enough to feel the grind and soft enough to be comfortable for the dancer. In everyday life I'm usually in jeans but I wouldn't dream of wearing them to a strip club. When I visited Pandoras last month I happened to mention to a dancer that it was my first time there. Later in the lap dance area she told me that she had first thought that I was a strip club rookie but then realized that I probably wasn't when she got on my lap and felt the material. At which point she offered me FS. Sure, if you're planning to just go straight to a room and get undressed for extras then it doesn't matter much but I prefer to be prepared for warm up dances.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
I will occasionally wear loose fitting shorts when it's hot outside but that's mostly when I visit Florida.
-
08-31-24 12:33 #6865Banned Member

Posts: 907I have only been to the "Acropolis" in Portland, this was a few years ago. It wasnt very shiny or new inside, kind of looked like an old bar with a stage. I dont think they even have any VIP private rooms. They have a lap dance area that give some privacy. I thought it was one of the better experiences I've had at a strip club, but I wasnt looking for extras. Good steak (it's a steakhouse and strip club), only like 3 strippers were working, I went during the daytime during the work week. They all took turns dancing. While I was eating my steak, I chose, in my opinion, the best looking lady there. Mid 20's red head, nice body and face. Got a few lap dances from her, she was fully nude.
Originally Posted by Wanker23
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 12:20 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 256Anya
Christ, not another one. The lines wrapped around the building as it is.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 11:03 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 300I just get naked in the VIP room.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 10:28 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 126SEA vs PDX
This is just my own experience. I saw in forums that Portland was so much better than Seattle so I started checking out the clubs when in Portland every year. Consistently, I found very few ladies in the clubs, nobody on stage, nobody giving lap dances, nobody approaching customers for dances. Just dancers sitting and talking to other dancers or customers. I found the dancers to be way out of shape, pasty white and with horrendous tattoo work. This is visiting 2-3 clubs every year (7 or 8 years) for about 30-60 minutes per visit. For the life of me, I don't understand how they stay open. Again, this is just my experience. Maybe I have shit luck down there. I find Seattle clubs to have a mix of ladies- age, hotness, services, etc. I can always find a fun one. Portland- I couldn't even find one I was willing to touch.
Originally Posted by Tadger
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 01:59 #6861Banned Member

Posts: 907There are Youtube videos on this subject from strippers. From what I remember, (this is probably for strippers that are just doing lap dances and not doing extras) sweatpants are frowned upon, no basketball shorts without underwear. You are kind of regarded as a pervert. Jeans might be too abrasive. I believe that slacks were a better choice, not that abrasive.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 21:38 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 268Attire?
Random question but what type of clothing do you guys normally wear when you go to clubs?
Are jeans uncomfortable for you / the girl when you're getting a lap dance?
Do you ever wear sweat pants for easy access?
-
08-30-24 17:45 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 379I've been a couple of times to clubs in Portland at the recommendation of some folks, how they are great. I mean, for entertainment, sure, they have all the bells and whistles, good shows; but that's not why I go to a stripclub.
Originally Posted by Tadger
[View Original Post]
Here in Seattle you can get a nice handy while fingering some girl in the lap dance area. With some girls you can get much more including raw service. Most of this happens in the early shifts, but you can get lucky at night as well. Anyway, for what I want, seattle is great, I'm not looking for just a show.
-
08-30-24 17:11 #6858Regular Member

Posts: 4Monse
I'm interested also! I like what I heard about Monse!
Originally Posted by Eeldred
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





