Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 27816
-
07-19-24 08:21 #24381Senior Member

Posts: 293KittyKat21
The pics are NOT accurate. She must be an expert photoshopper. Shorter and heavier.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 23:10 #24380Senior Member

Posts: 43ReinV
Was there something specific you saw somewhere that made you think she should be on this thread? I saw her a while back and she was extreme safety. No kissing. No DATY. But she was a very sweet girl! But I decided I don't see girls just for their sweetness so didn't go back.
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 18:22 #24379Senior Member

Posts: 66Reign V?
Looking for any intel on this lovely lady.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...eign-v.562152/#xfmgMedia.
-
07-18-24 17:03 #24378Senior Member

Posts: 223Kittykat21
Her old profile has several no-show alerts: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ykat21.342894/.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
I've been tempted in the past but have never seen her myself.
-
07-18-24 11:10 #24377Senior Member

Posts: 740Houston / Dallas - SEA (Bailey review)
Just got back from the land of steers and queers (and I didn't see many steers) and I will say, my money did stretch a considerable distance. I think I spent a total of $570 on 4 ladies; 1 just BBBJCIM, 1 BBFS, and 2 Greeks. One of those Greeks was super fun and super quality for only 150, so if any of y'all get a chance to go down there (Dallas) let me know and I can point you in the right direction.
Anyway, I'm back home and been meaning to see Bailey after I saw the awesome review from a week or two back. She did not disappoint:
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-7-21.2853265/
Great body, soft, with jiggly booty. She is super cool and super nice. She really gets into it and engages with sensual touching and closeness which is rare in these streets. She gave amazing deepthroat and allowed me to fuck her face a bit while I bowling-balled her. Moved on to the main event and stuck it in in every position that felt good to me and she relented to each instruction without an ounce of fuss. I did want to stick it in the back door but she said she needed more foreplay which I definitely wasn't opposed to but in this weird scenario, I was rushing myself and didn't have enough time to commit to the foreplay. She was definitely open to it without up charge. I will say that she is not upcharging for BBFS by +50 so she is probably getting a lot of explicit requests for it which drove her to capitalize on it. Still great value honestly.
Finished with CIP while she laid on her stomach and arched her ass up. She let me open her cheeks and watch the kids flow out. She only had one request at the end, that I slap her ass hard! I will happily be a regular as long as that level of service remains. Got dressed as did she and she gives me a kiss walking out the bedroom and again walking out the door. I'm definitely not a kisser in this lifestyle but her lips got me to break my rule and I enjoyed!
Treat her right fellas. This one isn't jaded yet. It's only a matter of time.
-
07-17-24 21:02 #24376Senior Member

Posts: 500Remilane, #dolcesempre are woman that suck at communication but people still going to chase them, so they continue to do stupid shit. I would say, Remilane answers pretty quick to me, if she didn't answer quick, it would probably give me a thrill to chase her down though LOL her friend MarineStClair is also hot af, playboy body but is actually on time and texts back fast. Difference is Remilane fucks with passion and gets dirty af and basically begs for more sex. Her friend f*cks good but is more transactional and checks time. To each their own, I've done my fair share of chasing and then it turns out, pussy is pussy.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 17:43 #24375Senior Member

Posts: 114Are those pics accurate? What were past issues?
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 16:42 #24374Senior Member

Posts: 153Blanca
Did she also offered regular BBFS or just bare Greek only ?
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 13:54 #24373Senior Member

Posts: 277Kittykat21
Looks like kittykat21 is back under a different name again. I didn't have any issues the times I've seen her but it's been a few years now. It was BBFS in the past but not sure what it is now.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...incess.598798/#xfmgMedia.
-
07-16-24 17:29 #24372Senior Member

Posts: 71Blanca
Does she do bare VIP? Upcharge?
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 17:15 #24371Senior Member

Posts: 2928She has a pretty face, no posted rates? What did it set you back.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 15:06 #24370Senior Member

Posts: 300Blanca Blanca Blanca
I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!
-
07-16-24 13:47 #24369Senior Member

Posts: 157Hahahaha
Same! I did her once and it was nice, but not so nice that I would spend my days chasing a h*e!
Originally Posted by PeppermintPete
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 21:26 #24368Senior Member

Posts: 43Remi
Sooooo fucking glad I was in at ground level and got my fill on this one. Can't imagine wasting my life trying to get in on that action now.
Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 21:20 #24367Senior Member

Posts: 43Remi
Isn't there a separate *****-fest thread dedicated to Remi ghosts?
Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



