Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 1231 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 27820
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24370

    Blanca Blanca Blanca

    I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!

  2. #24369

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintPete  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo fucking glad I was in at ground level and got my fill on this one. Can't imagine wasting my life trying to get in on that action now.
    Same! I did her once and it was nice, but not so nice that I would spend my days chasing a h*e!

  3. #24368

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's frustrating. I messaged her yesterday, got a quick response, a few more back-and-forth messages, and scheduled a time for this afternoon. I've been down this road before and figured it was too good to be true, but I went along with it. This morning, she messaged again to make sure we were still on. I confirmed, she responded, and even sent me the hotel name. An hour later, reality settled in, when she emailed me to cancel. Normally, I wouldn't care, but that's the best pussy I've ever had. First (and only) time I saw her, she drained my balls 3 x in an hour, which is something no other provider has done to me. Been dreaming about it ever since.
    Sooooo fucking glad I was in at ground level and got my fill on this one. Can't imagine wasting my life trying to get in on that action now.

  4. #24367

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?
    Isn't there a separate *****-fest thread dedicated to Remi ghosts?

  5. #24366
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    No response from her as usual. The girl just can't get her communications handled properly.
    Yeah, it's frustrating. I messaged her yesterday, got a quick response, a few more back-and-forth messages, and scheduled a time for this afternoon. I've been down this road before and figured it was too good to be true, but I went along with it. This morning, she messaged again to make sure we were still on. I confirmed, she responded, and even sent me the hotel name. An hour later, reality settled in, when she emailed me to cancel. Normally, I wouldn't care, but that's the best pussy I've ever had. First (and only) time I saw her, she drained my balls 3 x in an hour, which is something no other provider has done to me. Been dreaming about it ever since.

  6. #24365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?
    I've reached out to her three times in the past and have never gotten a reply.

    Saw her ad yesterday but didn't bother to try again.

  7. #24364
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?
    No response from her as usual. The girl just can't get her communications handled properly.

  8. #24363

    Remilane

    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?

  9. #24362

    MFM tonight?

    Hey, anyone interested in MFM tonight? (F not confirmed yet).

  10. #24361

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Link no work.

  11. #24360

    Anyone try this?


  12. #24359

    Seen this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I dont believe these are the same girl. I've seen the one with the bolt ons several times and they look nothing alike.
    The one in photos I filled up early2023. Gained weight according to photos. Friends and Family wad loading up in the car when I pulled up. They told me we had the place to ourselves. Very hard to schedule with bad communication. Believe it was $$. 5 half hour, good kisser, decent lay little daty was all the lube she needed. Did Atp PtA and cip. She had a lot of shitty tattoos from practising on herself.

  13. #24358

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    That's weird because that's 2 separate phone numbers. The one from the more redhead looking ad said I could do bb Greek and cum in her ass but I wanted to make sure someone on here mentioned her being legit before I risk seeing her. Good to know she's real.
    I dont believe these are the same girl. I've seen the one with the bolt ons several times and they look nothing alike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240712_163837_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240712_163955_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  14. #24357

    Cassie (206) 208-3XXX

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seata...y/735036649101

    Anyone see her? Nothing popped up when I searched for her # on this forum.

  15. #24356
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    Same woman, that is why I added the ad I did. It has accurate pictures. The ad he posted has her older pictures. I like her, but she is bigger than some of her ads appear.
    That's weird because that's 2 separate phone numbers. The one from the more redhead looking ad said I could do bb Greek and cum in her ass but I wanted to make sure someone on here mentioned her being legit before I risk seeing her. Good to know she's real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape