Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24480

    Kittykat21

    Looks like kittykat21 is back under a different name again. I didn't have any issues the times I've seen her but it's been a few years now. It was BBFS in the past but not sure what it is now.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...incess.598798/#xfmgMedia.

  2. #24479

    Blanca

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!
    Does she do bare VIP? Upcharge?

  3. #24478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!
    She has a pretty face, no posted rates? What did it set you back.

  4. #24477

    Blanca Blanca Blanca

    I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!

  5. #24476

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintPete  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo fucking glad I was in at ground level and got my fill on this one. Can't imagine wasting my life trying to get in on that action now.
    Same! I did her once and it was nice, but not so nice that I would spend my days chasing a h*e!

  6. #24475

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's frustrating. I messaged her yesterday, got a quick response, a few more back-and-forth messages, and scheduled a time for this afternoon. I've been down this road before and figured it was too good to be true, but I went along with it. This morning, she messaged again to make sure we were still on. I confirmed, she responded, and even sent me the hotel name. An hour later, reality settled in, when she emailed me to cancel. Normally, I wouldn't care, but that's the best pussy I've ever had. First (and only) time I saw her, she drained my balls 3 x in an hour, which is something no other provider has done to me. Been dreaming about it ever since.
    Sooooo fucking glad I was in at ground level and got my fill on this one. Can't imagine wasting my life trying to get in on that action now.

  7. #24474

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?
    Isn't there a separate *****-fest thread dedicated to Remi ghosts?

  8. #24473
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    No response from her as usual. The girl just can't get her communications handled properly.
    Yeah, it's frustrating. I messaged her yesterday, got a quick response, a few more back-and-forth messages, and scheduled a time for this afternoon. I've been down this road before and figured it was too good to be true, but I went along with it. This morning, she messaged again to make sure we were still on. I confirmed, she responded, and even sent me the hotel name. An hour later, reality settled in, when she emailed me to cancel. Normally, I wouldn't care, but that's the best pussy I've ever had. First (and only) time I saw her, she drained my balls 3 x in an hour, which is something no other provider has done to me. Been dreaming about it ever since.

  9. #24472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?
    I've reached out to her three times in the past and have never gotten a reply.

    Saw her ad yesterday but didn't bother to try again.

  10. #24471
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?
    No response from her as usual. The girl just can't get her communications handled properly.

  11. #24470

    Remilane

    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?

  12. #24469

    MFM tonight?

    Hey, anyone interested in MFM tonight? (F not confirmed yet).

  13. #24468

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Link no work.

  14. #24467

    Anyone try this?


  15. #24466

    Seen this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I dont believe these are the same girl. I've seen the one with the bolt ons several times and they look nothing alike.
    The one in photos I filled up early2023. Gained weight according to photos. Friends and Family wad loading up in the car when I pulled up. They told me we had the place to ourselves. Very hard to schedule with bad communication. Believe it was $$. 5 half hour, good kisser, decent lay little daty was all the lube she needed. Did Atp PtA and cip. She had a lot of shitty tattoos from practising on herself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape