Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 27799
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24379

    Reign V?

    Looking for any intel on this lovely lady.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...eign-v.562152/#xfmgMedia.

  2. #24378

    Kittykat21

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Are those pics accurate? What were past issues?
    Her old profile has several no-show alerts: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ykat21.342894/.

    I've been tempted in the past but have never seen her myself.

  3. #24377

    Houston / Dallas - SEA (Bailey review)

    Just got back from the land of steers and queers (and I didn't see many steers) and I will say, my money did stretch a considerable distance. I think I spent a total of $570 on 4 ladies; 1 just BBBJCIM, 1 BBFS, and 2 Greeks. One of those Greeks was super fun and super quality for only 150, so if any of y'all get a chance to go down there (Dallas) let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

    Anyway, I'm back home and been meaning to see Bailey after I saw the awesome review from a week or two back. She did not disappoint:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-7-21.2853265/

    Great body, soft, with jiggly booty. She is super cool and super nice. She really gets into it and engages with sensual touching and closeness which is rare in these streets. She gave amazing deepthroat and allowed me to fuck her face a bit while I bowling-balled her. Moved on to the main event and stuck it in in every position that felt good to me and she relented to each instruction without an ounce of fuss. I did want to stick it in the back door but she said she needed more foreplay which I definitely wasn't opposed to but in this weird scenario, I was rushing myself and didn't have enough time to commit to the foreplay. She was definitely open to it without up charge. I will say that she is not upcharging for BBFS by +50 so she is probably getting a lot of explicit requests for it which drove her to capitalize on it. Still great value honestly.

    Finished with CIP while she laid on her stomach and arched her ass up. She let me open her cheeks and watch the kids flow out. She only had one request at the end, that I slap her ass hard! I will happily be a regular as long as that level of service remains. Got dressed as did she and she gives me a kiss walking out the bedroom and again walking out the door. I'm definitely not a kisser in this lifestyle but her lips got me to break my rule and I enjoyed!

    Treat her right fellas. This one isn't jaded yet. It's only a matter of time.

  4. #24376
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    Same! I did her once and it was nice, but not so nice that I would spend my days chasing a h*e!
    Remilane, #dolcesempre are woman that suck at communication but people still going to chase them, so they continue to do stupid shit. I would say, Remilane answers pretty quick to me, if she didn't answer quick, it would probably give me a thrill to chase her down though LOL her friend MarineStClair is also hot af, playboy body but is actually on time and texts back fast. Difference is Remilane fucks with passion and gets dirty af and basically begs for more sex. Her friend f*cks good but is more transactional and checks time. To each their own, I've done my fair share of chasing and then it turns out, pussy is pussy.

  5. #24375
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Looks like kittykat21 is back under a different name again. I didn't have any issues the times I've seen her but it's been a few years now. It was BBFS in the past but not sure what it is now.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...incess.598798/#xfmgMedia.
    Are those pics accurate? What were past issues?

  6. #24374

    Blanca

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!
    Did she also offered regular BBFS or just bare Greek only ?

  7. #24373

    Kittykat21

    Looks like kittykat21 is back under a different name again. I didn't have any issues the times I've seen her but it's been a few years now. It was BBFS in the past but not sure what it is now.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...incess.598798/#xfmgMedia.

  8. #24372

    Blanca

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!
    Does she do bare VIP? Upcharge?

  9. #24371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!
    She has a pretty face, no posted rates? What did it set you back.

  10. #24370

    Blanca Blanca Blanca

    I just did a date with Blanca. Big Floppy Tits. Not as hot as the pics but she did bare Greek in RCG!

  11. #24369

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintPete  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo fucking glad I was in at ground level and got my fill on this one. Can't imagine wasting my life trying to get in on that action now.
    Same! I did her once and it was nice, but not so nice that I would spend my days chasing a h*e!

  12. #24368

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's frustrating. I messaged her yesterday, got a quick response, a few more back-and-forth messages, and scheduled a time for this afternoon. I've been down this road before and figured it was too good to be true, but I went along with it. This morning, she messaged again to make sure we were still on. I confirmed, she responded, and even sent me the hotel name. An hour later, reality settled in, when she emailed me to cancel. Normally, I wouldn't care, but that's the best pussy I've ever had. First (and only) time I saw her, she drained my balls 3 x in an hour, which is something no other provider has done to me. Been dreaming about it ever since.
    Sooooo fucking glad I was in at ground level and got my fill on this one. Can't imagine wasting my life trying to get in on that action now.

  13. #24367

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?
    Isn't there a separate *****-fest thread dedicated to Remi ghosts?

  14. #24366
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    No response from her as usual. The girl just can't get her communications handled properly.
    Yeah, it's frustrating. I messaged her yesterday, got a quick response, a few more back-and-forth messages, and scheduled a time for this afternoon. I've been down this road before and figured it was too good to be true, but I went along with it. This morning, she messaged again to make sure we were still on. I confirmed, she responded, and even sent me the hotel name. An hour later, reality settled in, when she emailed me to cancel. Normally, I wouldn't care, but that's the best pussy I've ever had. First (and only) time I saw her, she drained my balls 3 x in an hour, which is something no other provider has done to me. Been dreaming about it ever since.

  15. #24365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothNSimple  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she posted on TNA this wknd. Anybody go fill her up?
    I've reached out to her three times in the past and have never gotten a reply.

    Saw her ad yesterday but didn't bother to try again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape