Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 733 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10174

    Miaa

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1681752.htm?wn=1

    Anybody met with her? Contacted her few days ago, requires deposit for incall / outcall.

    Image searched her pics and resulted to a LV stripper girls page.

    Just looking at her pics I'm very tempted to meet this girl.

  2. #10173
    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite local tattooed girl with the Sweet Okole is back.

    An ATF with great skills and amazing ASSets.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
    I was with her not long ago and think she has a very pretty face and rear end. Service was very good. Only thing I was turned off by her boobs.

  3. #10172
    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite local tattooed girl with the Sweet Okole is back.

    An ATF with great skills and amazing ASSets.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
    I saw her yesterday from my first time and I have to say I do agree with the reviews. 30 minutes was perfect for me. Honestly not too bad for the price either.

  4. #10171
    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl kass on ig. Local girl look like. Her menu is really good. Bought some content from her which she sent thru mega files. But she does ask for an std test before hand if you decide to partake. Any one have any experience with her?
    Whats the Ig handle? I'd love to partake in some local girl BBFS action.

  5. #10170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Ig girls

    Found this girl kass on ig. Local girl look like. Her menu is really good. Bought some content from her which she sent thru mega files. But she does ask for an std test before hand if you decide to partake. Any one have any experience with her?

  6. #10169
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston808  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this girl over 2020-22.1. 6 BBFS is YMMV. She's in Cali now. Her IG is all paid for followers (2. X million followers). She like to pretend or play off of her Japanese side more. No massage straight to banging. I saw her plenty of times. My favorite would be when I had enough energy to wear her out, she's offer a HJ but right when I'm about to finish she's RCG and just drop that ass until you finish and then some. Holy hell it was magical or into her mouth.

    Sorry for the late review, didn't know of this place back then. Hope this helps. I found thru WeChat.
    What's Her IG? Let's all DM her and ask her to come visit. We will show her our aloha spirit of love.

  7. #10168
    Quote Originally Posted by FookMe  [View Original Post]
    She was on the Tinderz a while back. Chatted a little but it didn't go far. Found her on IG and some posts are actually in Thai and Japanese so she may be hapa. Just a guess.

    Where did you find her? Is she a provider?
    Hooked up with this girl over 2020-22.1. 6 BBFS is YMMV. She's in Cali now. Her IG is all paid for followers (2. X million followers). She like to pretend or play off of her Japanese side more. No massage straight to banging. I saw her plenty of times. My favorite would be when I had enough energy to wear her out, she's offer a HJ but right when I'm about to finish she's RCG and just drop that ass until you finish and then some. Holy hell it was magical or into her mouth.

    Sorry for the late review, didn't know of this place back then. Hope this helps. I found thru WeChat.

  8. #10167

    MeilaniBaby FKA LieaBaby

    Our favorite local tattooed girl with the Sweet Okole is back.

    An ATF with great skills and amazing ASSets.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  9. #10166
    You can add MeilaniBaby FKA LieaBaby to this list.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I receive about over 10 to 15 emails daily asking ladies currently on PD.

    Sorry I don't remember all the rates, and all the things each Girl's DO's & DON'TS.

    As long as I GET ME and NO BULLSH*T they are COOL with me

  10. #10165

    MeilaniBaby back again

    Our favorite tattooed local girl with Sweetest Okole is back!! Always a great time and amazing Assets and skills.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  11. #10164

    Skymarie. A cool Texas blonde

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Skymarie

    I started texting her this morning about 3:44 AM when she's on her way to Honolulu.

    I just now had a safe date with her at her incall spot.

    Everything played safe just like her reviews say.

    You like her Texas accent. She matches her photos.

    She's here for a few days have fun man.

  12. #10163

  13. #10162

  14. #10161

    OOPS November 2018

    Sorry 😞 didn't mean 2008. I saw her in 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Wait 2008?!

  15. #10160
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    In 2008 Spot on, I don't know what she looks like now.

    You may try searching her other websites if she has them to get a better current update.
    Wait 2008?!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape