Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 733 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10177

    Mika

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston808  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this girl over 2020-22.1. 6 BBFS is YMMV. She's in Cali now. Her IG is all paid for followers (2. X million followers). She like to pretend or play off of her Japanese side more. No massage straight to banging. I saw her plenty of times. My favorite would be when I had enough energy to wear her out, she's offer a HJ but right when I'm about to finish she's RCG and just drop that ass until you finish and then some. Holy hell it was magical or into her mouth.

    Sorry for the late review, didn't know of this place back then. Hope this helps. I found thru WeChat.
    Post-op, saw her old posts on IG that confirmed. Not sure if its still up.

  2. #10176
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Linda you should had gone to her

    Meet Linda again, I saw her late one night when she was in Makiki very timid mature pawg with nice soft tits she was really horny and we started kissing then. She told me to lie down she gave my a bare titjob she try to tease me with a bare blowjob but she did that to get me fully up then put a condom on then she just started slobbing on my knob until it started throbbing then she said "may I sit on it" in the back of my mind I kinda almost roll my eyes back and I said yes and that when I felt how horny she was and her bed was really soft and fluffy so she rode me cg and those fu king nice tits where all up on my face and she was really sensitive so I just started eating then and the more I ate those melons the harder she rode then I felt a cramp but I soldier up and changed it to doggystyle came in the bag and we hugged and kissed goodbye but not before getting a handful of ass, tits, and pussy got she was in a good mood.

  3. #10175

    I never go over $50 Deposit 👎127995;

    A lot of players that I've known have gone 20% & $100 $200 and get scammed.

    Be careful.

    Keep us posted if it works out.

    Good luck 👍127808; 👌128591;.

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1681752.htm?wn=1

    Anybody met with her? Contacted her few days ago, requires deposit for incall / outcall.

    Image searched her pics and resulted to a LV stripper girls page.

    Just looking at her pics I'm very tempted to meet this girl.

  4. #10174

    Miaa

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1681752.htm?wn=1

    Anybody met with her? Contacted her few days ago, requires deposit for incall / outcall.

    Image searched her pics and resulted to a LV stripper girls page.

    Just looking at her pics I'm very tempted to meet this girl.

  5. #10173
    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite local tattooed girl with the Sweet Okole is back.

    An ATF with great skills and amazing ASSets.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
    I was with her not long ago and think she has a very pretty face and rear end. Service was very good. Only thing I was turned off by her boobs.

  6. #10172
    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite local tattooed girl with the Sweet Okole is back.

    An ATF with great skills and amazing ASSets.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
    I saw her yesterday from my first time and I have to say I do agree with the reviews. 30 minutes was perfect for me. Honestly not too bad for the price either.

  7. #10171
    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl kass on ig. Local girl look like. Her menu is really good. Bought some content from her which she sent thru mega files. But she does ask for an std test before hand if you decide to partake. Any one have any experience with her?
    Whats the Ig handle? I'd love to partake in some local girl BBFS action.

  8. #10170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Ig girls

    Found this girl kass on ig. Local girl look like. Her menu is really good. Bought some content from her which she sent thru mega files. But she does ask for an std test before hand if you decide to partake. Any one have any experience with her?

  9. #10169
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston808  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this girl over 2020-22.1. 6 BBFS is YMMV. She's in Cali now. Her IG is all paid for followers (2. X million followers). She like to pretend or play off of her Japanese side more. No massage straight to banging. I saw her plenty of times. My favorite would be when I had enough energy to wear her out, she's offer a HJ but right when I'm about to finish she's RCG and just drop that ass until you finish and then some. Holy hell it was magical or into her mouth.

    Sorry for the late review, didn't know of this place back then. Hope this helps. I found thru WeChat.
    What's Her IG? Let's all DM her and ask her to come visit. We will show her our aloha spirit of love.

  10. #10168
    Quote Originally Posted by FookMe  [View Original Post]
    She was on the Tinderz a while back. Chatted a little but it didn't go far. Found her on IG and some posts are actually in Thai and Japanese so she may be hapa. Just a guess.

    Where did you find her? Is she a provider?
    Hooked up with this girl over 2020-22.1. 6 BBFS is YMMV. She's in Cali now. Her IG is all paid for followers (2. X million followers). She like to pretend or play off of her Japanese side more. No massage straight to banging. I saw her plenty of times. My favorite would be when I had enough energy to wear her out, she's offer a HJ but right when I'm about to finish she's RCG and just drop that ass until you finish and then some. Holy hell it was magical or into her mouth.

    Sorry for the late review, didn't know of this place back then. Hope this helps. I found thru WeChat.

  11. #10167

    MeilaniBaby FKA LieaBaby

    Our favorite local tattooed girl with the Sweet Okole is back.

    An ATF with great skills and amazing ASSets.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  12. #10166
    You can add MeilaniBaby FKA LieaBaby to this list.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I receive about over 10 to 15 emails daily asking ladies currently on PD.

    Sorry I don't remember all the rates, and all the things each Girl's DO's & DON'TS.

    As long as I GET ME and NO BULLSH*T they are COOL with me

  13. #10165

    MeilaniBaby back again

    Our favorite tattooed local girl with Sweetest Okole is back!! Always a great time and amazing Assets and skills.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  14. #10164

    Skymarie. A cool Texas blonde

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Skymarie

    I started texting her this morning about 3:44 AM when she's on her way to Honolulu.

    I just now had a safe date with her at her incall spot.

    Everything played safe just like her reviews say.

    You like her Texas accent. She matches her photos.

    She's here for a few days have fun man.

  15. #10163

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape