Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 10984
-
07-13-24 15:51 #10174Senior Member

Posts: 50Miaa
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1681752.htm?wn=1
Anybody met with her? Contacted her few days ago, requires deposit for incall / outcall.
Image searched her pics and resulted to a LV stripper girls page.
Just looking at her pics I'm very tempted to meet this girl.
-
07-13-24 06:03 #10173Senior Member

Posts: 69I was with her not long ago and think she has a very pretty face and rear end. Service was very good. Only thing I was turned off by her boobs.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 16:13 #10172Senior Member

Posts: 254I saw her yesterday from my first time and I have to say I do agree with the reviews. 30 minutes was perfect for me. Honestly not too bad for the price either.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 11:20 #10171Senior Member

Posts: 47Whats the Ig handle? I'd love to partake in some local girl BBFS action.
Originally Posted by EmSee
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 06:26 #10170Senior Member

Posts: 133Ig girls
Found this girl kass on ig. Local girl look like. Her menu is really good. Bought some content from her which she sent thru mega files. But she does ask for an std test before hand if you decide to partake. Any one have any experience with her?
-
07-11-24 01:48 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 299What's Her IG? Let's all DM her and ask her to come visit. We will show her our aloha spirit of love.
Originally Posted by Winston808
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 02:29 #10168Regular Member

Posts: 15Hooked up with this girl over 2020-22.1. 6 BBFS is YMMV. She's in Cali now. Her IG is all paid for followers (2. X million followers). She like to pretend or play off of her Japanese side more. No massage straight to banging. I saw her plenty of times. My favorite would be when I had enough energy to wear her out, she's offer a HJ but right when I'm about to finish she's RCG and just drop that ass until you finish and then some. Holy hell it was magical or into her mouth.
Originally Posted by FookMe
[View Original Post]
Sorry for the late review, didn't know of this place back then. Hope this helps. I found thru WeChat.
-
07-10-24 01:46 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 284MeilaniBaby FKA LieaBaby
Our favorite local tattooed girl with the Sweet Okole is back.
An ATF with great skills and amazing ASSets.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
-
07-09-24 23:59 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 284You can add MeilaniBaby FKA LieaBaby to this list.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 22:33 #10165Senior Member

Posts: 284MeilaniBaby back again
Our favorite tattooed local girl with Sweetest Okole is back!! Always a great time and amazing Assets and skills.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
-
07-07-24 01:16 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 1021Skymarie. A cool Texas blonde
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Skymarie
I started texting her this morning about 3:44 AM when she's on her way to Honolulu.
I just now had a safe date with her at her incall spot.
Everything played safe just like her reviews say.
You like her Texas accent. She matches her photos.
She's here for a few days have fun man.
-
07-06-24 22:18 #10163Senior Member

Posts: 1273You really should consider creating your own sub forum. "Smiley's picks" or something like that. Or "Smiley's people" because I'm a John le Carre fan.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 18:56 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 1021Current Legit Ladies on PD
Hi, I receive about over 10 to 15 emails daily asking ladies currently on PD.
Sorry I don't remember all the rates, and all the things each Girl's DO's & DON'TS.
As long as I GET ME and NO BULLSH*T they are COOL with me.
Have FUN MEN, EVEN if you can Only do a qk or hhr visit.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Amerabanks
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...a/imsoyummy927
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Leilani9
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/HaileysComet
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...FabulousFemale
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/RemiRose
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Katrinalove23
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VioletVi
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/LorenFox
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Heidibanks
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...airefrenchxoxo
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Katia600
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/WildCherry
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/ParisLeMoi
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/LizaDoll
-
07-04-24 21:55 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 1021OOPS November 2018
Sorry 😞 didn't mean 2008. I saw her in 2018.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 16:36 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 254Wait 2008?!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





