Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 733 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7459

    Lana Sequoia?

    Anyone have any info about this one? https://tryst.link/escort/lanasequoia She's a little pricey and requires a deposit. I can't find any reviews on her anywhere. Any info would be much appreciated!

  2. #7458

    Mika Ozaki

    Quote Originally Posted by BenchWarmer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? She goes by the name Mika Ozaki but I'm pretty sure she's Thai.
    She was on the Tinderz a while back. Chatted a little but it didn't go far. Found her on IG and some posts are actually in Thai and Japanese so she may be hapa. Just a guess.

    Where did you find her? Is she a provider?

  3. #7457
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #7456
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #7455

    Mika

    Quote Originally Posted by BenchWarmer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? She goes by the name Mika Ozaki but I'm pretty sure she's Thai.
    She looks hot! I wouldn't mind sampling myself! For some odd reason she looks familiar. Wish I could figure out how or why.

  6. #7454

    Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by PippItSniffer  [View Original Post]
    Any one try Lana Roses?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/lanaroses

    Wondering if she's legit and if pics are the same person?

    Hmu.

    PSniff.
    The search function is your friend. Don't be scared to use it. GL!

  7. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchWarmer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? She goes by the name Mika Ozaki but I'm pretty sure she's Thai.
    Is there an ad for her? I'd TOFTT.

  8. #7452

    Mika

    Has anyone seen this girl before? She goes by the name Mika Ozaki but I'm pretty sure she's Thai.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1629765329375.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210830-224541_WeChat.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210923-200153_Instagram.jpg‎  

  9. #7451

    Lana Roses

    Any one try Lana Roses?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/lanaroses

    Wondering if she's legit and if pics are the same person?

    Hmu.

    PSniff.

  10. #7450

    Thanks much!

    Thanks for the info so far. Please let me know if there any others if possible.

  11. #7449

    Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Honolulu this weekend and wondering if https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2503470 or https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3902288.htm?cat=1 was legit or does anyone have any info about them? Or can someone direct me to a good provider. Not to picky on body but prefer not too heavy. Thick or smaller is fine. Prefer big tits and / or above avg BBBJ. Thanks for any info in advance. I feel like the selection out here is better than where I'm at. I will try to help you out if you're ever across the whole country in Virginia.
    I personally think you should go with massage parlor better service and quality than a lot of these indies just my opinion unless you can get in to see princess / Leia or amera banks they would be the only 2 I would spend that kind of money on stay safe and good luck.

  12. #7448
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Honolulu this weekend and wondering if https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2503470 or https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3902288.htm?cat=1 was legit or does anyone have any info about them? Or can someone direct me to a good provider. Not to picky on body but prefer not too heavy. Thick or smaller is fine. Prefer big tits and / or above avg BBBJ. Thanks for any info in advance. I feel like the selection out here is better than where I'm at. I will try to help you out if you're ever across the whole country in Virginia.
    Search the Honolulu threads for Madison Marie. That's the one in the Eros ad. She's been reviewed before. As for the other I've never seen or heard anything in regards to her service or in person appearance. GL!

  13. #7447

    Help please!!

    I will be in Honolulu this weekend and wondering if https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2503470 or https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3902288.htm?cat=1 was legit or does anyone have any info about them? Or can someone direct me to a good provider. Not to picky on body but prefer not too heavy. Thick or smaller is fine. Prefer big tits and / or above avg BBBJ. Thanks for any info in advance. I feel like the selection out here is better than where I'm at. I will try to help you out if you're ever across the whole country in Virginia.

  14. #7446

    No bother

    Yeah don't bother with those. I checked out Liana and she was also asking bitcoin deposit. I found out she is from Philippines.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtletaTigre  [View Original Post]
    Saw the amazing photos and was hoping she wasn't TGTBT.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1621865.htm?cat=1

    Don't bother with her. She's a scammer trying to get you to send deposit by going to her site www.ivy.xxx.

    Figured as much since the photos were all very good and from a single shoot, but figured nothing ventured nothing gained.

  15. #7445

    Current rates

    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Right now it's 350 for guys she's seen already (regulars). If she hasn't seen you before and it's your first time with her it's 400.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape