Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 27816
-
06-28-24 12:18 #24291Senior Member

Posts: 113Openly Advertising
Seems to be a trend lately.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...h/933767957540
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/028124460354
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...y/622302903191
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/890854447676
No experience with them, just noticing.
-
06-28-24 10:48 #24290Senior Member

Posts: 180Lmao
500 to meet the whole fam huh? Sounds like a real treat.
Originally Posted by StairGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 09:05 #24289Senior Member

Posts: 41It is real.
Originally Posted by JohnSimple
[View Original Post]
$ up charge, BBBJ, CIP.
-
06-27-24 17:06 #24288Senior Member

Posts: 1102I confirmed this to be true. YMMV. She was really desperate to make some money.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 13:44 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 41Annika Reign
Perhaps another sign of slowing business. Anyone take the plunge want to report?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...reign.2840787/
"Hey everyone, it's Annika Reign here! Due to popular demand, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm now offering a special service: BB. This exclusive offer is available only for a short time, as I'll be leaving town soon. ".
-
06-27-24 12:58 #24286Senior Member

Posts: 201Any feedback on this gal?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/276611316369
-
06-26-24 16:20 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 33Nina bubbles family
So I went to her in call that was in Tukwila about a mile north of the light rail line and west of pac hwy. Drove by saw two guys unloading groceries said that's weird than she txt asking if I was close turned around and parked in the driveway and let her know I was there. Sitting there I saw her mom mom's bf and I think her brother preparing snacks as she entertains. Went to door opens slightly as she was talking to someone and then she said mom just go in the bedroom let me in and the rest is history. Must be her moms house I guess.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 13:39 #24284Senior Member

Posts: 121Lynzi. Blowhan
Lynzi. Blowhan belongs here.
Pro's:
Decent Body. Msog. Bbfscip. Face fuck. She let me work her over pretty good. No reference checks.
Cons- Shitbag Hotel in Fife. Time management issues. Likes to party.
+50 for bbfscip.
Honestly. She is a 250-300 an hour wh o are e.
It is clear she is pretty used up. Guys are using her for pump and dump dates. She clearly is desperate for dates. No reference checks needed. I would not call her high volume but she wishes she was. I would maybe see her for a hh. She is good for just fucking her face and cumming in her pussy. Not much else.
-
06-25-24 23:11 #24283Senior Member

Posts: 293If you only knew. LOL.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 21:58 #24282Banned Member

Posts: 410Right? I'm still trying to get with a mom and daughter.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 20:48 #24281Senior Member

Posts: 500Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
Originally Posted by StairGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 19:05 #24280Senior Member

Posts: 223Ninabubbles
Family?! Which location was that, Renton or Queen Anne (I think those are the two she usually advertises)?
Originally Posted by StairGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 17:28 #24279Senior Member

Posts: 352Damn, I'm interested as well. Not bad looking for a Listcrawler chick.
Originally Posted by PNWMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 12:28 #24278Senior Member

Posts: 653She is pretty nasty. All holes bare. Not very hot. Really sloppy pussy. So I went for Greek.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
I kinda offended myself but I am a Dirtyfuk so it worked out.
What can I say, my standards are pretty low.
-
06-25-24 12:09 #24277Senior Member

Posts: 51I don't think she belongs in this thread, but YMMV. Major language barrier, so if you know Spanish or use a translator app you may be able to get more for your buck. I'll be posting a review in escorts.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





