Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 27816
-
06-24-24 21:05 #24276Senior Member

Posts: 500Damn, I guess better luck next time for me. Seen her before, but the timing is just insanely late LOL thanks for info though.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 20:48 #24275Regular Member

Posts: 22ThickslutWife
I know I've seen her on this forum before but can't find her by her fetlife name. Little help.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171510229#.
-
06-24-24 20:35 #24274Senior Member

Posts: 1102Both are a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Up2043
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 20:32 #24273Senior Member

Posts: 1102She always replies to me. Never had a issue of any significance. She can run late but she tends to make up for it.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 19:13 #24272Senior Member

Posts: 500Let me clarify this. Her face, for me personally is a 4/10, that's why I said that's just my opinion. But skills and body overall I would agree a 7/10. That kitty and mouth might be an 8. The only other pussy that has been that good is Remilanes.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 15:41 #24271Senior Member

Posts: 500Bella
Has anyone gotten in an appointment with her? Used her site and per usual still didn't show. Maybe some other fellas are getting better luck?
-
06-24-24 02:14 #24270Senior Member

Posts: 216Haven't seen both but Nina is more expensive (though YMMV bc fellas here say theyve negotiated her down). Vanessa is chill and cool. I think she's prettier than a 4/10 (7/10 to me), and her body is great to me. She's fairly small yet her ass still is round and juicy and greeeeat to get a handful of.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 00:41 #24269Senior Member

Posts: 266Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 00:11 #24268Senior Member

Posts: 500Although I would rate Vanessamucho maybe a 4/10 at best, face wise, that kitty is velvety smooth. Her mouth also feels so good. Overall service is good, and body is 6/10 so generally pretty good but I'm not that attracted to her face but that's my personal taste. I also saw her when she has discounts and super cheap, and for multiple pops I'd say it's good. Never had Ninabubbles, so maybe I'm not the best one to answer this LOL I will say that if you decide on Vanessamucho, do not mention BBFS over the phone, I'm not sure if a pimp is watching the texts or what but she won't talk about it over texts. You just got to show up and if you're a clean enough person and not greasy looking then BBFS is on the table, just don't mention it.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 22:42 #24267Regular Member

Posts: 21Haven't experienced Ninabubbles yet because I don't like playing the 50/50 game on whether she'll BB.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
Vanessa was slam dunk BB but I found her very boring and mid for her price.
-
06-23-24 22:22 #24266Senior Member

Posts: 33Nina bubbles vs Vanessamucho
I would go with Vanessa personally saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird but I filled her. Just the same kissing skills are terrible Vanessa was more vocal and playful and wanted me to put two loads in her and is a better kisser Nina does go crazy for daty and will orgasms if done right thou. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 21:49 #24265Senior Member

Posts: 266Ninabubbles vs Vanessamucho
For those who have seen both, which experience was better?
Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
-
06-23-24 20:19 #24264Senior Member

Posts: 216Ivy / lexi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/171972037
Upcharged for bbfscip but got her down to 3 hundo total.
-
06-23-24 18:33 #24263Senior Member

Posts: 500To not carry this any longer, yes broken to a certain extent but normal day to day life brokeness is far different from being beaten, abused as a child, drugs their entire lives but if they're just hoes to be hoes and you're fine with that and you had a chance I would not judge and if my friend gave me a freebie every once in a while I'd be like, this ain't bad haha. Going to be like Michael from GTA 5, I think his wife was a stripper or prostitute beforehand, can't remember.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 15:14 #24262Senior Member

Posts: 271Ha I hear ya man. Didn't mean to go off on ya. The dehumanizing on the boards sometimes just gets a little overboard. I think it's often used by us (me included) to feel a little better about what we're doing. As for the broken part good point but I'd argue we are all a bit broken too. I certainly am and don't mind admitting it.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
LOL I'll see if I can get those rates down. Hell we can invite you over for some DP action LOL.
(My original point of her being an unbelievable fuck still stands).












Reply With Quote





