Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 1236 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 27795
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24270
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
    Haven't seen both but Nina is more expensive (though YMMV bc fellas here say theyve negotiated her down). Vanessa is chill and cool. I think she's prettier than a 4/10 (7/10 to me), and her body is great to me. She's fairly small yet her ass still is round and juicy and greeeeat to get a handful of.

  2. #24269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Although I would rate Vanessamucho maybe a 4/10 at best, face wise, that kitty is velvety smooth. Her mouth also feels so good. Overall service is good, and body is 6/10 so generally pretty good but I'm not that attracted to her face but that's my personal taste. I also saw her when she has discounts and super cheap, and for multiple pops I'd say it's good. Never had Ninabubbles, so maybe I'm not the best one to answer this LOL I will say that if you decide on Vanessamucho, do not mention BBFS over the phone, I'm not sure if a pimp is watching the texts or what but she won't talk about it over texts. You just got to show up and if you're a clean enough person and not greasy looking then BBFS is on the table, just don't mention it.
    Thanks for the reply.

  3. #24268
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
    Although I would rate Vanessamucho maybe a 4/10 at best, face wise, that kitty is velvety smooth. Her mouth also feels so good. Overall service is good, and body is 6/10 so generally pretty good but I'm not that attracted to her face but that's my personal taste. I also saw her when she has discounts and super cheap, and for multiple pops I'd say it's good. Never had Ninabubbles, so maybe I'm not the best one to answer this LOL I will say that if you decide on Vanessamucho, do not mention BBFS over the phone, I'm not sure if a pimp is watching the texts or what but she won't talk about it over texts. You just got to show up and if you're a clean enough person and not greasy looking then BBFS is on the table, just don't mention it.

  4. #24267
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
    Haven't experienced Ninabubbles yet because I don't like playing the 50/50 game on whether she'll BB.

    Vanessa was slam dunk BB but I found her very boring and mid for her price.

  5. #24266

    Nina bubbles vs Vanessamucho

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
    I would go with Vanessa personally saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird but I filled her. Just the same kissing skills are terrible Vanessa was more vocal and playful and wanted me to put two loads in her and is a better kisser Nina does go crazy for daty and will orgasms if done right thou. Hope this helps.

  6. #24265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Ninabubbles vs Vanessamucho

    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.

  7. #24264

    Ivy / lexi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/171972037

    Upcharged for bbfscip but got her down to 3 hundo total.

  8. #24263
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Ha I hear ya man. Didn't mean to go off on ya. The dehumanizing on the boards sometimes just gets a little overboard. I think it's often used by us (me included) to feel a little better about what we're doing. As for the broken part good point but I'd argue we are all a bit broken too. I certainly am and don't mind admitting it.

    LOL I'll see if I can get those rates down. Hell we can invite you over for some DP action LOL.

    (My original point of her being an unbelievable fuck still stands).
    To not carry this any longer, yes broken to a certain extent but normal day to day life brokeness is far different from being beaten, abused as a child, drugs their entire lives but if they're just hoes to be hoes and you're fine with that and you had a chance I would not judge and if my friend gave me a freebie every once in a while I'd be like, this ain't bad haha. Going to be like Michael from GTA 5, I think his wife was a stripper or prostitute beforehand, can't remember.

  9. #24262
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I was not going to say anything on being captain save a ho. I was just asking out of curiosity. Correct they're people but they're very broken. I'm generally curious as to why anyone would want to date them. Speaking out of my own experience, the beauty of woman puts a screen over my eyes sometimes where I don't realize how broken they're and what terrible habits they have. Usually the people they date or marry are either broken as well, cucks (I understand some enjoy this part), losers, broke af, pimps, or well I think that covers it. So if you cover any of these, than hey, go for it. But maybe tell your future wife to lower her rates so I can go drop a load 😆.
    Ha I hear ya man. Didn't mean to go off on ya. The dehumanizing on the boards sometimes just gets a little overboard. I think it's often used by us (me included) to feel a little better about what we're doing. As for the broken part good point but I'd argue we are all a bit broken too. I certainly am and don't mind admitting it.

    LOL I'll see if I can get those rates down. Hell we can invite you over for some DP action LOL.

    (My original point of her being an unbelievable fuck still stands).

  10. #24261

    Marry a Hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I've taken a regular out to eat after we fuck, off the clock, I just paid for the meal, then take her back to her place and sometimes get a qv freebie. The flip side, I'll get unwanted text asking for loan. I'll definitely never marry a hoe.
    For sure, I once did a 3 way with a friend and my ATF at his place. We all had a good time and she was rewarded the amount agreed upon. Then the Hoe showed up at his place later wanting more $. WTF? He gave her some just so she would go away, fucking BS.

  11. #24260
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    They all say that shit, then they realize a 9-5 and paying taxes is a bish.

    Or their sugar daddy simp found another younger hoe to trade off.
    Agreed for the general case. MSC actually said she moved to Texas, realized it was hot, humid and miserable and moved back. Of course there were other unmentioned reasons, prolly had a connection that failed along the trip, but yeah she wasn't going to stop taking loads for cash.

    At any rate I'm happy she's back.

  12. #24259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Just like MarieStClair retired a couple months ago and she's back 😂.
    They all say that shit, then they realize a 9-5 and paying taxes is a bish.

    Or their sugar daddy simp found another younger hoe to trade off.

  13. #24258
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I've read her saying she was retiring before.
    Just like MarieStClair retired a couple months ago and she's back 😂.

  14. #24257
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Probably not 99% of them but this one I might. I know you will just fall back on something like me being captain save-a-ho or whatever but they are still people. But I also don't really care what anyone thinks 🫡.
    I was not going to say anything on being captain save a ho. I was just asking out of curiosity. Correct they're people but they're very broken. I'm generally curious as to why anyone would want to date them. Speaking out of my own experience, the beauty of woman puts a screen over my eyes sometimes where I don't realize how broken they're and what terrible habits they have. Usually the people they date or marry are either broken as well, cucks (I understand some enjoy this part), losers, broke af, pimps, or well I think that covers it. So if you cover any of these, than hey, go for it. But maybe tell your future wife to lower her rates so I can go drop a load 😆.

  15. #24256
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I've taken a regular out to eat after we fuck, off the clock, I just paid for the meal, then take her back to her place and sometimes get a qv freebie. The flip side, I'll get unwanted text asking for loan. I'll definitely never marry a hoe.
    Lmao yea how many times has that shit happened. "I'm in a really tough place right now and need help" 😂.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape