Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 27795
-
06-24-24 02:14 #24270Senior Member

Posts: 216Haven't seen both but Nina is more expensive (though YMMV bc fellas here say theyve negotiated her down). Vanessa is chill and cool. I think she's prettier than a 4/10 (7/10 to me), and her body is great to me. She's fairly small yet her ass still is round and juicy and greeeeat to get a handful of.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 00:41 #24269Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 00:11 #24268Senior Member

Posts: 500Although I would rate Vanessamucho maybe a 4/10 at best, face wise, that kitty is velvety smooth. Her mouth also feels so good. Overall service is good, and body is 6/10 so generally pretty good but I'm not that attracted to her face but that's my personal taste. I also saw her when she has discounts and super cheap, and for multiple pops I'd say it's good. Never had Ninabubbles, so maybe I'm not the best one to answer this LOL I will say that if you decide on Vanessamucho, do not mention BBFS over the phone, I'm not sure if a pimp is watching the texts or what but she won't talk about it over texts. You just got to show up and if you're a clean enough person and not greasy looking then BBFS is on the table, just don't mention it.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 22:42 #24267Regular Member

Posts: 21Haven't experienced Ninabubbles yet because I don't like playing the 50/50 game on whether she'll BB.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
Vanessa was slam dunk BB but I found her very boring and mid for her price.
-
06-23-24 22:22 #24266Senior Member

Posts: 33Nina bubbles vs Vanessamucho
I would go with Vanessa personally saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird but I filled her. Just the same kissing skills are terrible Vanessa was more vocal and playful and wanted me to put two loads in her and is a better kisser Nina does go crazy for daty and will orgasms if done right thou. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 21:49 #24265Senior Member

Posts: 265Ninabubbles vs Vanessamucho
For those who have seen both, which experience was better?
Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
-
06-23-24 20:19 #24264Senior Member

Posts: 216Ivy / lexi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/171972037
Upcharged for bbfscip but got her down to 3 hundo total.
-
06-23-24 18:33 #24263Senior Member

Posts: 500To not carry this any longer, yes broken to a certain extent but normal day to day life brokeness is far different from being beaten, abused as a child, drugs their entire lives but if they're just hoes to be hoes and you're fine with that and you had a chance I would not judge and if my friend gave me a freebie every once in a while I'd be like, this ain't bad haha. Going to be like Michael from GTA 5, I think his wife was a stripper or prostitute beforehand, can't remember.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 15:14 #24262Senior Member

Posts: 271Ha I hear ya man. Didn't mean to go off on ya. The dehumanizing on the boards sometimes just gets a little overboard. I think it's often used by us (me included) to feel a little better about what we're doing. As for the broken part good point but I'd argue we are all a bit broken too. I certainly am and don't mind admitting it.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
LOL I'll see if I can get those rates down. Hell we can invite you over for some DP action LOL.
(My original point of her being an unbelievable fuck still stands).
-
06-23-24 14:44 #24261Senior Member

Posts: 511Marry a Hoe
For sure, I once did a 3 way with a friend and my ATF at his place. We all had a good time and she was rewarded the amount agreed upon. Then the Hoe showed up at his place later wanting more $. WTF? He gave her some just so she would go away, fucking BS.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 13:57 #24260Senior Member

Posts: 92Agreed for the general case. MSC actually said she moved to Texas, realized it was hot, humid and miserable and moved back. Of course there were other unmentioned reasons, prolly had a connection that failed along the trip, but yeah she wasn't going to stop taking loads for cash.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
At any rate I'm happy she's back.
-
06-23-24 13:27 #24259Senior Member

Posts: 1153They all say that shit, then they realize a 9-5 and paying taxes is a bish.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
Or their sugar daddy simp found another younger hoe to trade off.
-
06-23-24 13:01 #24258Senior Member

Posts: 500Just like MarieStClair retired a couple months ago and she's back 😂.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 12:58 #24257Senior Member

Posts: 500I was not going to say anything on being captain save a ho. I was just asking out of curiosity. Correct they're people but they're very broken. I'm generally curious as to why anyone would want to date them. Speaking out of my own experience, the beauty of woman puts a screen over my eyes sometimes where I don't realize how broken they're and what terrible habits they have. Usually the people they date or marry are either broken as well, cucks (I understand some enjoy this part), losers, broke af, pimps, or well I think that covers it. So if you cover any of these, than hey, go for it. But maybe tell your future wife to lower her rates so I can go drop a load 😆.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 12:51 #24256Senior Member

Posts: 500Lmao yea how many times has that shit happened. "I'm in a really tough place right now and need help" 😂.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




