Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 1236 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 27803
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24278
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with Sashaluvly69?

    "300 VIP hr", whatever that means.

    "36 EEE".

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622305-Sashaluvly69
    She is pretty nasty. All holes bare. Not very hot. Really sloppy pussy. So I went for Greek.

    I kinda offended myself but I am a Dirtyfuk so it worked out.

    What can I say, my standards are pretty low.

  2. #24277
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Please report back, she cute.
    I don't think she belongs in this thread, but YMMV. Major language barrier, so if you know Spanish or use a translator app you may be able to get more for your buck. I'll be posting a review in escorts.

  3. #24276
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She always replies to me. Never had a issue of any significance. She can run late but she tends to make up for it.
    Damn, I guess better luck next time for me. Seen her before, but the timing is just insanely late LOL thanks for info though.

  4. #24275

    ThickslutWife

    I know I've seen her on this forum before but can't find her by her fetlife name. Little help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171510229#.

  5. #24274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    Haven't experienced Ninabubbles yet because I don't like playing the 50/50 game on whether she'll BB.

    Vanessa was slam dunk BB but I found her very boring and mid for her price.
    Both are a lot of fun.

  6. #24273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten in an appointment with her? Used her site and per usual still didn't show. Maybe some other fellas are getting better luck?
    She always replies to me. Never had a issue of any significance. She can run late but she tends to make up for it.

  7. #24272
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen both but Nina is more expensive (though YMMV bc fellas here say theyve negotiated her down). Vanessa is chill and cool. I think she's prettier than a 4/10 (7/10 to me), and her body is great to me. She's fairly small yet her ass still is round and juicy and greeeeat to get a handful of.
    Let me clarify this. Her face, for me personally is a 4/10, that's why I said that's just my opinion. But skills and body overall I would agree a 7/10. That kitty and mouth might be an 8. The only other pussy that has been that good is Remilanes.

  8. #24271

    Bella

    Has anyone gotten in an appointment with her? Used her site and per usual still didn't show. Maybe some other fellas are getting better luck?

  9. #24270
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
    Haven't seen both but Nina is more expensive (though YMMV bc fellas here say theyve negotiated her down). Vanessa is chill and cool. I think she's prettier than a 4/10 (7/10 to me), and her body is great to me. She's fairly small yet her ass still is round and juicy and greeeeat to get a handful of.

  10. #24269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Although I would rate Vanessamucho maybe a 4/10 at best, face wise, that kitty is velvety smooth. Her mouth also feels so good. Overall service is good, and body is 6/10 so generally pretty good but I'm not that attracted to her face but that's my personal taste. I also saw her when she has discounts and super cheap, and for multiple pops I'd say it's good. Never had Ninabubbles, so maybe I'm not the best one to answer this LOL I will say that if you decide on Vanessamucho, do not mention BBFS over the phone, I'm not sure if a pimp is watching the texts or what but she won't talk about it over texts. You just got to show up and if you're a clean enough person and not greasy looking then BBFS is on the table, just don't mention it.
    Thanks for the reply.

  11. #24268
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
    Although I would rate Vanessamucho maybe a 4/10 at best, face wise, that kitty is velvety smooth. Her mouth also feels so good. Overall service is good, and body is 6/10 so generally pretty good but I'm not that attracted to her face but that's my personal taste. I also saw her when she has discounts and super cheap, and for multiple pops I'd say it's good. Never had Ninabubbles, so maybe I'm not the best one to answer this LOL I will say that if you decide on Vanessamucho, do not mention BBFS over the phone, I'm not sure if a pimp is watching the texts or what but she won't talk about it over texts. You just got to show up and if you're a clean enough person and not greasy looking then BBFS is on the table, just don't mention it.

  12. #24267
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
    Haven't experienced Ninabubbles yet because I don't like playing the 50/50 game on whether she'll BB.

    Vanessa was slam dunk BB but I found her very boring and mid for her price.

  13. #24266

    Nina bubbles vs Vanessamucho

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.
    I would go with Vanessa personally saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird but I filled her. Just the same kissing skills are terrible Vanessa was more vocal and playful and wanted me to put two loads in her and is a better kisser Nina does go crazy for daty and will orgasms if done right thou. Hope this helps.

  14. #24265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Ninabubbles vs Vanessamucho

    For those who have seen both, which experience was better?

    Thinking about seeing one of them soon.

  15. #24264

    Ivy / lexi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/171972037

    Upcharged for bbfscip but got her down to 3 hundo total.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape