Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 41303
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35168

    Reaching Out For Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    I never came across this provider, which from your pics show it was definitely my loss. You mentioned she is still available – I am interested in creaming her! But I did a search on STG for Martina and got back a goose egg. Can you please give a link to where she is currently reachable?

    Thanks in advance, LB.

  2. #35167

    Allison or Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856
    I'm pretty sure she goes by Allison.

  3. #35166

    No Name?

    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? I know I have seen her, just don't remember the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856

  4. #35165

    Anybody?


  5. #35164
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    She was a MILF with a good body on her. She gave great head, and I didn't see any of the issues that were complained about.

    Would see her again.
    I agree. She's always been great, and has a nice soccer Mom body!

  6. #35163
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I think he means her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/384914753332.

    I had a poor experience but you know how that goes. YMMV.

    Rich.
    Her name is Martina, but went by Marti in her ads. She's been around forever and I didn't think she still advertised. I use her only for head a few times a year, and always liked how her fake tits felt. She's always been welcoming when I've seen her.

  7. #35162

    Reaching Out For Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    I never came across this provider, which from your pics show it was definitely my loss. You mentioned she is still available – I am interested in creaming her! But I did a search on STG for Martina and got back a goose egg. Can you please give a link to where she is currently reachable?

    Thanks in advance, LB.

  8. #35161

    Video!

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6634  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember what I told you would happen with this post? This is what happens when you fuck with the mods.

    The rest of you guys need to get comfortable scrolling past this, it's going to be here for awhile.

    Have a nice day,

    A2


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/550584550823

    This one here is definitely worth a try for the guys who are looking for girls that like it extremely rough.

    She seems shy and timid but she loved to be dominated to the point where even I was like damn.

    Extra deep dp, multiple guys, extra rough, extra hard, extra dirty. Anything goes BBFS with test results is 50 coins extra.

    I got lucky said she needed to pay her rental and she said she will do it for 200.

    So definitely someone you can talk to and negotiate the donations.

    She came to me with marks on her cheeks or biting and scratching. She Said someone was very rough with her and made a video for extra 50. And also that she gets wet just thinking about it. Wow.

    The video alone is worth calling her. Bro you have never seen someone get destroyed like this. No pornhub has this. Trust me.
    Damn! That's a video I'd like to see!

  9. #35160

    Any Reviews

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/082455530941

    Anyone partake of this amazing body? Seems like a fake ad to me but I haven't reached out.

  10. #35159

    Marti

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Have her contact info? Dm's are open.
    I think he means her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/384914753332.

    I had a poor experience but you know how that goes. YMMV.

    Rich.

  11. #35158

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    Have her contact info? Dm's are open.

  12. #35157

    Heaven is actually pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by YupitsMe3  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about pulling the trigger. Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/578661295898
    She was a MILF with a good body on her. She gave great head, and I didn't see any of the issues that were complained about.

    Would see her again.

  13. #35156
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one. I don't usually ask but couldn't find a lot of information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/027007777393
    If this is the one I'm thinking, just don't unless you like them really big and not especially attractive. She was agreeable, however. I would have left, but I felt bad for her. The pics in her ad don't remotely reflect what she really looks like. If I used that filter, I would look like Brad Pitt.

  14. #35155

    Martina

    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240624_125618_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125159_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125649_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125247_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125153_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20240624_125222_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  15. #35154
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She is back and Jr wants to pound her ass hard and leave a big cream pie. Her new posting does not list Greek, but she did not list trip to Greece half the time before in her menu and it is always an option.

    She is really heavily worn and her loose pussy and sub-par BJ do not excite me. Her pics are extremely filtered. For me, the only real positives were her soft titties and pounding her ass. Nope, not my favorite anal, not even near, but it has been months so I will try to set up some Greek fun later in the week and leave a cream pie in her gaping asshole like I did last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/918796387178
    I saw her earlier, she is definitely still a travel agent for the Greek isles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape