Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35174

    Ruby, et al

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out to ruby 3 or 4 times with no reply. Does she have a new contact info?
    I tried Ruby a few nights ago and was told that a new girl has Ruby's old number. Someone named Mandy that has an ad on EA with the name Jazzy. https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/171864413.

    She wants 4 benjis for an hour and her comms are awful.

    I don't know if Ruby has a new number or what, since this hoochie wouldn't volunteer it.

    Rich.

  2. #35173

    That's Alli, AlliKat, Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? I know I have seen her, just don't remember the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856
    She's known to have a DB / driver / handler around at all times and has been reported as robbing some and attempting to rob others. Probably not someone you'd want to see.

    Rich.

  3. #35172
    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/082455530941

    Anyone partake of this amazing body? Seems like a fake ad to me but I haven't reached out.
    Google Image searches all come back to a bunch of Sites from Uganda.

  4. #35171
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? I know I have seen her, just don't remember the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856
    A couple guys said she was involved in some shady stuff, like DBs hanging around. But also Rich said she's pretty hot. I also would like to play with her.

  5. #35170

    Ruby contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out to Ruby to set something up a few days ahead. If you know her she prefers that but will always accommodate if she can. I asked if her friend Scarlet was around to help, but she was under the weather. I once took Scarlet for a spin while I bobbed her head in my lap, as Ruby was it available and recommended Scarlet. I've always been curious about having both of them in front of me for some throat diving.

    Luckily Ruby said she had another friend. Nova. Who used to go by Candi. I saw Candi years ago when she was newer, and she was good so I told Ruby to have both throats open and waiting. And they were. Nova can take it down to the base. The only other person that has impressed me like that is Ashley James. Whom I need to visit again for a good throat dance.

    Also, Ariana is well worth the price of entry especially the more you repeat. She was realyl liking to get to know my anatomy until I smacked her ass a little too hard by accident. Totally out of character for me. Sorry! Be nice and considerate to these ladies!

    Those are my recent travels. I'm curious about this Nichole that's friends with Lili. Anybody got info?
    I have reached out to ruby 3 or 4 times with no reply. Does she have a new contact info?

  6. #35169

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/023972677943

    Heads up on this one. Looked cute and intriguing and thought for a vid chat fun. Got took for a few bucks but whatever. Comes with the territory. Small L and few bucks lost but save anyone else the inconvenience. Stay safe out there.
    Tried to message you some info but your messages are full.

  7. #35168

    Reaching Out For Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    I never came across this provider, which from your pics show it was definitely my loss. You mentioned she is still available – I am interested in creaming her! But I did a search on STG for Martina and got back a goose egg. Can you please give a link to where she is currently reachable?

    Thanks in advance, LB.

  8. #35167

    Allison or Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856
    I'm pretty sure she goes by Allison.

  9. #35166

    No Name?

    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? I know I have seen her, just don't remember the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856

  10. #35165

    Anybody?


  11. #35164
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    She was a MILF with a good body on her. She gave great head, and I didn't see any of the issues that were complained about.

    Would see her again.
    I agree. She's always been great, and has a nice soccer Mom body!

  12. #35163
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I think he means her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/384914753332.

    I had a poor experience but you know how that goes. YMMV.

    Rich.
    Her name is Martina, but went by Marti in her ads. She's been around forever and I didn't think she still advertised. I use her only for head a few times a year, and always liked how her fake tits felt. She's always been welcoming when I've seen her.

  13. #35162

    Reaching Out For Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    I never came across this provider, which from your pics show it was definitely my loss. You mentioned she is still available – I am interested in creaming her! But I did a search on STG for Martina and got back a goose egg. Can you please give a link to where she is currently reachable?

    Thanks in advance, LB.

  14. #35161

    Video!

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6634  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember what I told you would happen with this post? This is what happens when you fuck with the mods.

    The rest of you guys need to get comfortable scrolling past this, it's going to be here for awhile.

    Have a nice day,

    A2


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/550584550823

    This one here is definitely worth a try for the guys who are looking for girls that like it extremely rough.

    She seems shy and timid but she loved to be dominated to the point where even I was like damn.

    Extra deep dp, multiple guys, extra rough, extra hard, extra dirty. Anything goes BBFS with test results is 50 coins extra.

    I got lucky said she needed to pay her rental and she said she will do it for 200.

    So definitely someone you can talk to and negotiate the donations.

    She came to me with marks on her cheeks or biting and scratching. She Said someone was very rough with her and made a video for extra 50. And also that she gets wet just thinking about it. Wow.

    The video alone is worth calling her. Bro you have never seen someone get destroyed like this. No pornhub has this. Trust me.
    Damn! That's a video I'd like to see!

  15. #35160

    Any Reviews

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/082455530941

    Anyone partake of this amazing body? Seems like a fake ad to me but I haven't reached out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape