Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 1411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35159

    Marti

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Have her contact info? Dm's are open.
    I think he means her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/384914753332.

    I had a poor experience but you know how that goes. YMMV.

    Rich.

  2. #35158

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    Have her contact info? Dm's are open.

  3. #35157

    Heaven is actually pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by YupitsMe3  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about pulling the trigger. Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/578661295898
    She was a MILF with a good body on her. She gave great head, and I didn't see any of the issues that were complained about.

    Would see her again.

  4. #35156
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one. I don't usually ask but couldn't find a lot of information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/027007777393
    If this is the one I'm thinking, just don't unless you like them really big and not especially attractive. She was agreeable, however. I would have left, but I felt bad for her. The pics in her ad don't remotely reflect what she really looks like. If I used that filter, I would look like Brad Pitt.

  5. #35155

    Martina

    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240624_125618_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125159_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125649_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125247_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125153_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20240624_125222_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  6. #35154
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She is back and Jr wants to pound her ass hard and leave a big cream pie. Her new posting does not list Greek, but she did not list trip to Greece half the time before in her menu and it is always an option.

    She is really heavily worn and her loose pussy and sub-par BJ do not excite me. Her pics are extremely filtered. For me, the only real positives were her soft titties and pounding her ass. Nope, not my favorite anal, not even near, but it has been months so I will try to set up some Greek fun later in the week and leave a cream pie in her gaping asshole like I did last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/918796387178
    I saw her earlier, she is definitely still a travel agent for the Greek isles.

  7. #35153

    Also wondering

    I can not find anything about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one. I don't usually ask but couldn't find a lot of information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/027007777393

  8. #35152

    Candyland

    Anyone have any information on this one. I don't usually ask but couldn't find a lot of information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/027007777393

  9. #35151

    Planning On Pounding Deja's Ass Dard and Deep

    She is back and Jr wants to pound her ass hard and leave a big cream pie. Her new posting does not list Greek, but she did not list trip to Greece half the time before in her menu and it is always an option.

    She is really heavily worn and her loose pussy and sub-par BJ do not excite me. Her pics are extremely filtered. For me, the only real positives were her soft titties and pounding her ass. Nope, not my favorite anal, not even near, but it has been months so I will try to set up some Greek fun later in the week and leave a cream pie in her gaping asshole like I did last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/918796387178

  10. #35150

    Strawberry

    Has anyone heard from Strawberry lately. She wasn't much to look at in the face. But that ass was perfect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/506996162459

  11. #35149

    She's guud for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else review her? Seen her post a few times a while a go. Any signs of candy abuse? Handlers? What's her story.
    Pretty sure she's solo provider. Last I went we chatted and she said she works near one of the restaurants in area. She's just trying to raise money to move. No sign of candy that I saw. Imo she's worth a try but everyone's tastes are different so up to you.

  12. #35148

    Any reviews?

    Any reviews on this one for a senior member would appreciate any info at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/926521086796

  13. #35147

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by KittySniffer69  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled with her a couple weeks ago and the address was in mayors. I didn't sense it was a hotel. I ended not being able to keep the appointment so I don't know for sure. Her add on tryst mentions she works out of her home? Seems strange she is in a hotel now? Did she still have her cat that she mentions on tryst?
    So she been around for a hot minute. She used to be bigger than what she is now also. At one point she was working out of a trailer off Collins and Shindler. But I guess the section 8 or whatever assistance ran out. Anyway, she's been bouncing around the city. From Northside / Airport / Dunn-Harts to Mayport to Southside / Baymeadows / SS BLVD. She tends to be a last resort when these birds don't want to make no money not texting back fast enough or not responding at all. I've never experienced a candy break though. That's wild.

  14. #35146

    Hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryM  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for a decent MILF to hum junior to bed, came across this one after scrolling STG and them decided to just roll the dice. Good on comms, stays at woodsprings suites off bay meadows. Lets you in through the door on the side of the building which is pretty discreet. Walked up to the room had a pretty down to earth vibe made me feel comfortable. Once we got to the room it was pretty clean. Sat on the bed and she told me to get comfortable. This is where things got weird, she asked me if it was okay to smoke and at first I saw her holding cigarettes so I didn't really care but then she said she was going to run downstairs to meet her DB. Told her if he came up I'd leave she told me not to worry, ran downstairs the came right back up alone which I was relived about, figured she grabbed some of that candy so I asked her if she could wait till after (didn't want to take ANY chances with fentanyl being out here) she looked upset but agreed, laid down and she started the massage, about 5 minutes in she reached in her purse and said she would be right back, she ran out and hit some of that stuff in the stairwell. When she left I got dressed and was sitting there thinking about leaving when she came back after about 2-3 minutes and ripped off her dress. I'm into cougars and when I saw her ass (which is huge BTW) I just said fuck it, gave a 6/10 massage didn't rush anything and she sat there and had a good convo the whole time. Told me to flip and get comfortable and asked if I wanted to put a raincoat on to be safe but I said no and she was down for it. Great humming skills pretty enthusiastic about it and swallowed the kids. 125 hh didn't have any change so handed her 140 upfront told me she would upgrade to FS (usually extra 40) but when I brought it up toward the end she seemed like she changed her mind. Asked me if I had everything before I left, gave me a hug and sent me on my way. Overall I definitely think there are way better milfs on here (which I am looking for) but I have been absent from the game for awhile so I needed to scratch that itch. I would repeat again only because it seems like a safe backup. I'm looking for more milfs / cougars in the area, if you know anyone let me know!!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/171865753
    I scheduled with her a couple weeks ago and the address was in mayors. I didn't sense it was a hotel. I ended not being able to keep the appointment so I don't know for sure. Her add on tryst mentions she works out of her home? Seems strange she is in a hotel now? Did she still have her cat that she mentions on tryst?

  15. #35145

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryM  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for a decent MILF to hum junior to bed, came across this one after scrolling STG and them decided to just roll the dice. Good on comms, stays at woodsprings suites off bay meadows. Lets you in through the door on the side of the building which is pretty discreet. Walked up to the room had a pretty down to earth vibe made me feel comfortable. Once we got to the room it was pretty clean. Sat on the bed and she told me to get comfortable. This is where things got weird, she asked me if it was okay to smoke and at first I saw her holding cigarettes so I didn't really care but then she said she was going to run downstairs to meet her DB. Told her if he came up I'd leave she told me not to worry, ran downstairs the came right back up alone which I was relived about, figured she grabbed some of that candy so I asked her if she could wait till after (didn't want to take ANY chances with fentanyl being out here) she looked upset but agreed, laid down and she started the massage, about 5 minutes in she reached in her purse and said she would be right back, she ran out and hit some of that stuff in the stairwell. When she left I got dressed and was sitting there thinking about leaving when she came back after about 2-3 minutes and ripped off her dress. I'm into cougars and when I saw her ass (which is huge BTW) I just said fuck it, gave a 6/10 massage didn't rush anything and she sat there and had a good convo the whole time. Told me to flip and get comfortable and asked if I wanted to put a raincoat on to be safe but I said no and she was down for it. Great humming skills pretty enthusiastic about it and swallowed the kids. 125 hh didn't have any change so handed her 140 upfront told me she would upgrade to FS (usually extra 40) but when I brought it up toward the end she seemed like she changed her mind. Asked me if I had everything before I left, gave me a hug and sent me on my way. Overall I definitely think there are way better milfs on here (which I am looking for) but I have been absent from the game for awhile so I needed to scratch that itch. I would repeat again only because it seems like a safe backup. I'm looking for more milfs / cougars in the area, if you know anyone let me know!!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/171865753
    I had a dream with her a few months back. My dream took place in Mayport and thank God she didn't have anyone around, and looked to have no candy issues. Now, her ass is the second coming! Damn that shit was a work out art, tits as well. Mic skills were good. We tried for FS but junior only want the mic. She didn't swallow, but did a good enough job for me. I would go back to see her but my allergy for her cats is too much. I think that's the reason why I just wanted to leave. But that's on me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape